In most supermarkets, you can find sheets of noria, and in specialized stores you can find all the specific spices and accessories for sushi, so sushi at home is real and quite simple. But do not forget that raw fish, which is usually the main ingredient of sushi, is a rather dangerous product, and if you want to make an imitation of dinner at a sushi bar at home, it is better to be safe and take salted fish before soaking it.
Sushi gunkan is made from rice, wrapped in a leaf of seaweed with caviar and soy beans, but instead of beans we will have lightly salted red fish.
- long rice - 150 g;
- tartar sauce - 1 tsp;
- Tabasco sauce - 1 tsp;
- red salted fish - 100 g;
- Nori seaweed sheets - 3 pcs .;
- tobiko (flying fish) caviar - 50 g;
- rice vinegar - 1 tsp;
- soy sauce.
1. Cook rice for sushi for about 15 minutes, salt it. Watch carefully that it does not turn out to be boiled. Slightly cooled rice is filled with rice vinegar.
2. Taking a tablespoon of rice, form small balls.
3. Cut the red fish of light-salted cooking into small pieces, selecting all the bones.
4. In a bowl we mix with the prepared fish two sauces - tabasco and tartar.
5. Mix the contents thoroughly.
6. We cut the sheets of nori into strips with a width of 3 centimeters and wrap the balls prepared earlier. If the strips are too long, trim them.
7. Put the fish sauce and tobiko caviar on the remaining place on top. Served with soy sauce and wasabi.
8. Gunkan ready.