Already what our hostesses did not make crab meat rolls into.
Salads, fish "stuffed cabbage", pancakes and seafood cakes.
The product is malleable and has a pleasant taste and texture.
It goes well with cheeses, without interrupting their own flavor.
Ground crabmeat is the best illustration for a variety of breading.
They give completeness to the dish, improve and emphasize its merits.
Crab sticks cutlets - general cooking principles
• Most crab cakes are made from minced meat. But there are cooking options from whole sticks.
• In chop mass chopsticks chop or twist with a meat grinder. You can also grind them in the kitchen processor (combine or blender).
• Crab semi-finished products are dry on their own and therefore such burgers are not made from them. In the stuffing put products that allow not only “bind” the structure, but also giving the dish juiciness.
• For this purpose, add eggs, semolina, soaked white bread, oatmeal or breadcrumbs. For juiciness - cheese, passerovanny onions, mayonnaise or sour cream.
• Often, the cutlet mass is prepared with various types of minced meat - fish, chicken or vegetable (potato).
• If the cutlets need to be cooked with whole sticks, they are first unfolded. Then smeared with a thin layer of filling and, turning back, cut into pieces of the desired size. These pieces are then fried.
• Crab cakes can be fried at home in a frying pan, or baked in the oven. Steam in a double boiler or fry in a slow cooker. In it, in parallel with cutlets, steamed meat can be prepared.
Crab cakes with cheese
• chilled crab meat sticks - 200 gram pack;
• wheat bread crumbs;
• 250 gr. “Kostroma” cheese; • raw fresh egg;
• two cloves of garlic.
1. Grind semi-finished products with a large grater of cheese. Add a raw egg and press garlic here with a press. Primitch and mix well.
2. From the cooked mince sculpt a small size of the billet of arbitrary shape. Well, from all sides, roll each in breadcrumbs and fry.
3. Put the workpiece in a well-heated oil, maintaining a distance of a centimeter. Fry until golden brown on all sides.
Fast crab sticks cutlets with sausages
• eggs - 4 hard boiled and 2 raw;
• five crab sticks;
• Dairy sausages - two pcs .;
• a couple of tablespoons of semolina;
• a tablespoon of mayonnaise;
• white flour, any grade - 2 tbsp. l .;
• half a small onion.
1. Medium-sized pieces of onion fry in vegetable oil. Do not bring to readiness, fry only until softened.
2. Chilled, but not frozen semi-finished products, boiled eggs and sausages grate a large grater and combine with onions. Add raw eggs with mayonnaise. Pour the flour with semolina, salt and mix well the cutlet mass.
3. From the cooked mince sculpt small round patties.
4. Heat the butter over low heat, put the blanks in the pan and fry well. You do not need to pan the chops.
Crab cakes with minced chicken in the oven
• a tablespoon of oat bran;
• 250 grams of minced meat (chicken);
• small lettuce;
• fresh egg;
• crab ready-to-cook foods, chilled - 100 gr .;
• oatmeal flakes - 1 cup;
• some milk or low-fat cream.
1. Pour bran with milk and set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Place minced onion in minced chicken. Rub on the very small grater crab semi-finished products. Enter the raw egg, place the soaked bran and mix thoroughly. 3. Spice mince with spices, add a little salt and mix everything well again. It is good to add ground paprika and coriander to such stuffing, literally on a small pinch.
4. Form a slightly oblong patties and breaded them in oatmeal. Transfer the blanks to any suitable form and set for 25 minutes, bake at 180 degrees.
Cheese and potato patties with crab sticks
• potatoes - 300 gr .;
• 50 grams of hard or semi-hard cheese;
• 120 gr. the crab, cooled semi-finished products;
• one carrot;
• raw chicken egg.
1. Slice peeled potatoes into slices, preferably with a normal starch. Put to boil in cold water. When ready, strain the whole broth, mash the potatoes in mashed potatoes and cool. Enter the egg and whisk well.
2. Cut the thawed sticks into small cubes. Rub carrots on a fine grater, and cheese - on a large one. Add the crushed ingredients to the puree and mix well.
3. Sprinkle flour on the cutting board or table. Put small pieces of potato-crab mass and form round burgers out of it.
4. Fry the billet until golden in a well-heated vegetable fat.
5. Serve the ready dish with canned or fresh vegetables.
Crab cutlets with a cauliflower side dish in a slow cooker
• packing of crab meat sticks - 200 gr .;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• three tablespoons of bread crumbs in minced meat and additionally for breading;
• 200 grams of hard cheese;
• one tablespoon of sour cream and unsharp mustard;
• fresh eggs - 2 pcs .;
• green onions, salt and spices as you see fit;
1. In a deep bowl on a grater with small cells, rub the sticks, and the cheese - through large cells.
2. Add the breadcrumbs and skip the garlic through the press. Put the mustard mixed with sour cream, yolks. 3. Add chopped green onions. Add mincemeat with your favorite spices, gradually add and knead well with a spoon. You can add chopped dill or parsley.
4. Shape small cakes with wet hands and roll in breadcrumbs.
5. Pour a couple of tablespoons of oil into the multicooker bowl. Turn on the “Baking” mode on the remote and fry on each side for 15 minutes.
6. In a basket for boiling for a couple, while the chops are fried, you can make a cauliflower side dish.
7. To do this, sort the cabbage into florets and place in a steam container. Install it in the slow cooker after putting the cutlets in the bowl.
Crab sticks cutlets with sea fish
• kilogram fillet of hake, pollock, cod (optional);
• 200 gr. crab semi-finished products (chopsticks);
• one large potato;
• 15% sour cream - 50 gr .;
• stale bread (white) - two pieces;
• 50 gr. natural butter;
• 150 ml of pasteurized milk;
• wheat flour - 150 gr .;
• ground pepper - third tea. spoons;
• 1/2 tsp. paprika.
1. Pour two spoons of non-aromatic oil into the pan with a non-stick coating. When well warmed up, put in it small slices of onion. Stir occasionally, fry the onions to a light golden hue.
2. Place the bread in a small deep bowl. Fill with milk and leave for 5 minutes. When the bread is well soaked, squeeze it hands.
3. Patted fish fillet with chopsticks and pass through a medium-sized meat grinder. Then twist the fried onions and pressed bread and mix well with a spoon.
4. Add sour cream to the crab mass, break the egg.
5. Coarsely rub the potato. Squeeze out the extra juice and put the mass in a bowl of minced crab. Season with spices and spices, but add quite a bit of salt, crab prepared foods are quite salty.
6. Use a large spoon to stir the cutlet mass until smooth and mold round pieces from it. 7. Bake each well in flour and fry. To crab cutlets well and evenly cooked, cook over medium heat. Roasting each side for 7 minutes.
Original Crab Cutlets - Snacks
• hard processed cheese - 2 pcs .;
• three crab rolls (can be chopsticks);
• large clove of garlic;
• mayonnaise 72%;
• three eggs;
• breading - ground white crackers.
1. Scratch the processed cheese with a large grater, and chop the garlic into small ones. Mix with fatty mayonnaise.
2. Crab rolls dip for 2 minutes in warm water. Wipe them dry with a paper towel and unroll them.
3. Put the inner side up and apply on it a thin layer of processed cheese. Wrap the roll back and leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. Beat the eggs well. Pour oil into a frying pan and put it to warm up.
5. Cut the rolls into slices one and a half centimeters thick. Dip each into the eggs, then roll on all sides with breadcrumbs and dip into the butter.
6. When the underside is well reddened, turn over and also redden the other side.
Crab sticks cutlets - “Romantic”
• 100 grams of chilled chopsticks;
• three small potatoes;
• half a lemon;
• grainy mustard - 0.5 tsp;
• mashed potatoes - 1 tsp;
• fresh greens (onions, parsley);
• a small pinch of paprika;
For the sauce:
• small onion;
• spoon of wine vinegar;
• tablespoon of champagne;
• 70 gr. sweet cream butter;
• boiled shrimp - 10 pieces;
• a teaspoon of artificial red caviar.
1. Boil peeled potatoes to readiness. Cook the mashed potatoes without butter and milk, cool.
2. In the mashed potatoes, rub on a chopstick and scrape the lemon zest from the half of the lemon with it.
3. Add mustard, chopped parsley, small ringlets of green onions. Season with ground pepper, paprika, salt and mix thoroughly. 4. Place a finely chopped onion in the pan. Pour in the vinegar with champagne and put on a small fire. When the mass is quenched and it remains no more than a tablespoon, add 200 ml of water and salt.
5. Slice the butter and add one by one to the sauce. After each beat the mixture well until the oil is completely dissolved. When the sauce becomes thick, remove from heat.
6. Warm up the oven to 180 degrees.
7. Take two molds in the form of hearts and fill them with minced meat. Tamp tightly with a spoon and bake. Cook for 15 minutes.
8. Put the “heart” in the middle of the plate. Add caviar and boiled shrimps to the sauce. Squeeze the lemon juice, stir and pour the sauce around the patties. Serve boiled green beans for garnish.
Tricks of cooking crab sticks cutlets - useful tips
• For meatballs, it is best to buy chilled crab prepared foods. Frozen thawed in air or immersed for three minutes in warm, non-hot water. Then dry with a towel and crushed.
• In minced meat, add not whole eggs, but only their yolks. Proteins under the influence of heat are minimized, and the cutlets can be tough.
• If before paning the billet is dipped in ice cream, the breading will lie even more smoothly and will not lump together.
• Steamed crab cakes are not to be breaded.
• If you put a slice of spread or butter inside the billet, the cutlet will be much juicier.