Salads, not particularly abutting the classification, can be divided into nourishing and light ones.
And if in one recipe there are beans and cheese, then it is already quite difficult to call such a salad salad.
But you can easily add fatty mayonnaise, meat, or seafood, resulting in a very nourishing dish.
Beans and cheese salads - general principles of cooking
• Salads are made from unripe pods of beans or canned and boiled beans. The choice of beans depends on the type of salad and the availability of free time. Dry beans require long soaking and boiling, so instead they are often used canned.
• Various types of cheese are added to these salads. They can be solid, semi-hard, or pickled, both normal and smoked. Cheese is crushed with a grinder or cut with a knife. They are added to the salad or decorated with them already ready dish.
• Squids, crab sticks, boiled dietary meat, mushrooms or fresh vegetables, greens are used in bean and cheese salads. Very often they prepare salads with beans, cheese and crackers, which they buy ready-made or dried on their own.
• The ingredients of salads in a shredded form are mixed or laid out in layers. Dress or coat layers of salad with sour cream or mayonnaise. The fat content of the product is selected independently or according to the recipe.
Salad with beans and Suluguni cheese
• 300 gr. frozen squid;
• 250 gr. red beans;
• Black olives without stones - 100 g;
• two small cucumbers (fresh);
• five boiled eggs;
• 400 gr. 45% mayonnaise;
• 1 bunch of parsley;
• 120 gr. smoked cheese "Suluguni";
• one pod of sweet pepper.
1. Sort the beans and soak in cold water overnight. Wash in the morning, boil until ready. Drain the broth, put the beans in a colander and wait for all the moisture to drain.
2. Rub four eggs on the smallest grater, and leave one for the salad dressing.
3. Put the washed squid carcasses into a lightly salted boiling water and boil for no more than three minutes. Cool, remove the transparent chords from the carcasses and cut the flesh into small pieces. 4. Cucumber and pepper pulp cut into small cubes.
5. Drain the marinade from the olives, cut each berry in two. Be sure to leave a few olives for serving the dish.
6. Disassemble the “Suluguni” into fibers and cut them into short strips.
7. Spread the beans evenly on the bottom of the salad bowl and apply mayonnaise with a thin layer. Then the eggs, cucumbers on them and again a thin layer of mayonnaise. Salt the cucumber lightly. Top with pieces of squid, bell pepper and mayonnaise again. The last layer is the halves of olives, sprinkle them with finely chopped parsley.
8. Spread “Suluguni” evenly over the entire surface of the salad.
9. Take the previously laid egg and use a sharp knife to cut the tip from the pointed side into a third. Cut the protein into a strong brew for 15 minutes.
10. Gently remove the yolk from another part of the egg and mash it, season with mayonnaise, mix and fill the mixture with the void in the protein.
11. Put the stuffed part of the egg in the center of the salad, cut down, and put on it a piece of egg painted with tea leaves.
12. Carefully lay a few parsley branches around the “mushroom”, and put the peeled olives, without cutting, spread them around.
Salad with beans, cheese and crackers
• 300 gr. boiled chicken (breast);
• 200 gr. canned beans;
• four pickled cucumbers;
• cheese, Russian varieties - 200 gr .;
• canned corn - 400 gr .;
• a clove of garlic;
• low-fat mayonnaise;
• fresh parsley;
• three small slices of black bread.
1. Rub the pieces of bread with salt and crushed fresh garlic. Cut the bread into small cubes, lay one layer on a dry frying pan and dry.
2. Cut boiled chicken into small strips and pickled cucumbers into cubes. If cucumbers gave a lot of juice - squeeze it and additionally slightly squeeze it by hand.
3. Slice the cheese into thin strips. From cans of corn and beans, strain the whole marinade.
4. Wash the parsley, cut the hard stems and dry the greens well. Then finely chop it with a knife.
5. Put all crushed ingredients in a salad bowl. Add corn, beans. Pour the rye crackers and mix well. 6. Dress the salad not very thickly with mayonnaise and serve immediately.
7. If you want to make salad in advance, add croutons and fill up before serving.
Crab salad with beans, tomatoes and cheese
• white beans (canned) - jar 450g;
• semi-finished crab-250 gr .;
• 1 clove of garlic;
• tomatoes - 250 gr .;
• bell pepper pod;
• cheese, varieties “Parmesan” - 100 gr .;
• a little mayonnaise for refueling.
1. Cut diced crab sticks into a small salad bowl in small cubes or strips.
2. Peel the Bulgarian pepper from the seeds, wash off the remnants of them with water and cut the pulp into strips or medium-sized slices. Send the pepper to the chopsticks.
3. Drain the marinade beans in advance and dry them well. Put the beans in a salad bowl.
4. Then grate the cheese with a medium grater and arrange the tomatoes cut into small cubes.
5. Season with a pair of spoons of mayonnaise, rub garlic, lightly salt and mix crab salad well.
Family salad with beans and cheese (with frozen beans)
• frozen green beans - 300 g;
• three boiled eggs;
• semi-hard cheese - 100 g;
• 72% mayonnaise - a couple of spoons for refueling;
• feathers of young onions;
• Five pitted black olives for serving.
1. Pour water into a saucepan, add a little salt and put on maximum heat. Immediately after boiling, immerse frozen beans in water and boil for a slight boil for 6 minutes, quickly drain into a colander and immediately rinse under running cold water and dry.
2. Peel the eggs from the shell, wash and wipe dry, cut into even small pieces.
3. Mix dried beans with eggs and a large crumb of cheese.
4. Rub garlic over the top.
5. Add chopped onion feathers to thin rings, season with mayonnaise. Try “on salt” and, if necessary, add salt.
6. On the surface of the salad gently spread olives sliced rings.
Dried salad with beans, tomatoes and cheese
• one large red tomato;
• a small jar of canned corn; • 150 gr. boiled sausage without bacon or ham;
• 400 gr. red canned beans;
• two slices of white bread;
• for filling mayonnaise of any fat content.
1. Cut boiled sausage or ham into medium-sized thin cubes, tomatoes - into cubes and leave for a while, laid out in a separate plate.
2. Pre-dry the corn and marinade beans.
3. In a salad bowl, combine the beans, corn, sausage (ham) and chopped dill.
4. Drain the extracted juice from the tomatoes and transfer them to the ground ingredients of the salad.
5. Add finely chopped garlic, add salt, season to your taste with pepper and season with mayonnaise.
6. Cut the bread slices into medium-sized cubes and brown them on low heat; do not pour the oil into the pan.
7. Place the roasted bread on top of the salad and mix with it before serving.
Mushroom salad with beans, cheese and crackers
• half-liter can of colored beans (canned);
• a small jar of marinated champignons;
• large bulb onion;
• refined vegetable oil;
• large carrot;
• low-fat mayonnaise for dressing.
1. Grate the carrot with a special grinder for the carrot “in Korean”, chop finely the onion. On a small fire in vegetable oil, slightly fry the vegetables separately. They should not be overly fried. Ideally, onion slices will get a light amber shade, and the carrot strips will soften well.
2. Cut the champignons into strips or thin slices and mix with the marinated beans.
3. Add fried and cooled onions with carrots and mix well.
4. Before serving, add croutons to salad and season with mayonnaise.
Salad with beans, tomatoes and cheese - “Watermelon slice”
• cheese, varieties “Russian” - 180 gr .;
• 200 gr. canned or boiled beans;
• 130 gr. smoked sausage (Cervelat, Cognac);
• 70 gr. black olives (pitted);
• three spoons of 72% mayonnaise;
• two boiled eggs;
• young dill;
• three red tomatoes.
1. Use thin strips to cut sausage and olives into rings. Leave a few olives for decoration. 2. Rub the cheese with the finest grater, but not all. Put aside a small piece of it weighing about 30 grams.
3. In a small bowl, mix the sausage with olives and beans. Add mayonnaise, grated cheese and mix. Be sure to salt.
4. Put the salad on a wide dish and shape it into a slice of watermelon.
5. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes and place on the salad so that there are no gaps between the slices. It will be the pulp of the watermelon.
6. Grind the remaining cheese - rub with a small or medium grater. Small chips in the salad looks spectacular.
7. Carefully place the cheese chips on the salad, on one side of the tomatoes, 2 cm wide, this light strip will imitate a light strip of “watermelon peel”.
8. Green stripe - “crust”, form finely chopped dill or its branches.
9. Cut the olives in four pieces and place on tomatoes. Pieces of olives will mimic seeds.
Beans and Cheese Salads - Tricks and Tips for Cooking
• It is recommended to rinse canned beans before use and dry them.
• Do not thaw frozen pods before boiling. Immerse in boiling water frozen, and lightly salt the water.
• Salad crackers are best prepared by drying the bread cubes in a dry frying pan. If you want to get a more ruddy croutons, pour quite a bit of refined oil into the pan.
• Do not fill the salad with beans, cheese and crackers in advance. Crackers will be sodden, which will worsen the taste of the dish
• Leave ground tomatoes for a few minutes in a separate container so that the juice comes off them, which then decant.