Snacks are the must-haves of the festive menu, it is from them that the meal begins. The recipes of delicious cold appetizers will be useful for the daily menu, even if you decide to dine modestly. After all, in a short time, an original and tasty treat is easily prepared from the most affordable and simple products.
Recipes for Delicious Cold Appetizers - General Cooking Principles
• Cold snacks are usually served in the form of salads, sandwiches, canapés, sliced. This is customary and traditional. There are plenty of recipes for delicious cold snacks made from the same products. Minutes are spent on cooking, but such treats allow you to brightly draw the table.
• It is not necessary, even for a festive table, to prepare snacks from delicacies, they can be low cost. The main products, the presence of which allows you to prepare a tasty cold snack: cheese, mushrooms, fresh vegetables, crab sticks, liver, eggs. It is only important that they are of high quality and fresh.
• The main requirements for any appetizers are the small size of the cut, or the ability to serve the dish in portions, and, of course, the spectacular design. The recipes of tasty snacks, collected in the article, do not require additional serving, the dishes and so look attractive. Profiteroles, it is convenient to impale on a skewer, and liver cake and stuffed herring are cut into portions before serving.
Recipes for Delicious Cold Appetizers: “Raffaello”
A simple recipe for a quick cold snack of eggs, hard, non-spicy cheese and crab sticks. Boiled eggs and cheese are ground on a fine grater, then mixed with mayonnaise and garlic. Appetizer is made in the form of balls, rolled in crab chips, which makes them similar to Rafaello candies.
• four eggs, selected;
• 200 gr. hard fresh cheese;
• 200 gram pack of crab sticks;
• half a cup of mayonnaise;
• fresh leaves of young lettuce.
Cooking Method: 1. Boil the boiled eggs: put it in cold water, add a spoonful of coarse salt, bring to a boil. Then, slightly lower the heat, cook the eggs with a slight boil for ten minutes. Drain the hot water and place the pan with the eggs under the cold stream. After cooling, clean the shell and rinse. It happens on the protein are barely noticeable fragments of the shell, they are washed off with water.
2. After washing the lettuce leaves with cool water, lay them on a linen towel to dry.
3. We rub eggs on a fine grater, here we also grind cheese on it. Add mayonnaise, crush three small garlic cloves. Sprinkle with a small amount of salt and mix thoroughly.
4. In a separate bowl, with a small or medium grater, rub the crab semi-finished products. Serve the dish lining well-dried lettuce leaves.
5. Hitting the prepared mass with a dessert spoon, we roll it into balls. We drop them one by one into a bowl with crab stick chips and roll them down well.
6. Carefully place the “Rafaelki” snack bars on lettuce leaves.
Recipes for delicious cold appetizers: “Mushroom profiteroles”
Everyone knows what eclairs are, but not everyone is familiar with profiteroles. Preparations of choux pastry can be filled not only with cream, if you put a non-sweet filling in them, you can get a tasty cold snack. We offer to cook mushroom profiteroles - a wonderful decoration of any table, and at the same time a light snack.
In the dough:
• two glasses of water and flour;
• 200 gram pack of creamy margarine;
• 0.5 spoons of evaporated salt;
• eight eggs.
In the filling:
• fresh mid-size champignons - 800 gr .;
• two bulbs;
• two eggs;
• 150 gr. cream or 20% sour cream;
• processed non-flavored cheese - 200 gr .;
• 50 gr. sweet cream butter.
• fresh vegetable greens;
• refined sunflower oil.
1. First of all, you need to bake blanks for profiteroles. Pour the water into the pan, put the salt and margarine, put on moderately intense heat. As soon as the margarine is completely dispersed, stirring the water with a whisk in a circle, add the oversized flour. Having broken all the lumps, boil the flour mass for about a minute, stirring does not stop. Into the hot base pour the egg, carefully rub it with a spoon. We pour in one more egg and again interfere well with it, thus introducing all eight eggs. It is not necessary to lay all the eggs at once, the profit rolls will be tough. The finished dough should be viscous and smooth, with a light glossy shine. 2. Rub the baking sheet with melted margarine or vegetable oil. Spraying dough with a tablespoon, spread on a roasting pan. Fold, retreating to the width of a finger, from each other, in the process of baking, the dough rises well.
3. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven, bake the billet to a soft blush, about 10 minutes. When baking, the door of the oven is absolutely forbidden to open, otherwise the dough will settle, the heating temperature is 180 degrees.
4. Lay out the blanks on a large dish, in one row, so that they do not crush each other.
5. While the base of profiteroles is cooling, prepare the mushroom filling. Small onion with a fine knife, medium-sized mushrooms, cut into cubes.
6. In refined oil, fry onion until golden brown. Add the champignons and continue cooking until the moisture protruding from the mushrooms evaporates. Pour cream (sour cream) into the frying pan, sprinkle a little and add. Stew mushrooms for three minutes, then mix them with melted cheese.
7. Beat two eggs, enter the egg mass into the mushroom filling as soon as the cheese is melted. Carefully stir, shift from the pan to a plate, cool.
8. In the side of the blanks we make a wide cut and fill the void with mushroom filling.
9. Put the mushroom profiteroles on a plate, decorate with greens, large leaves before serving.
Recipes for delicious cold appetizers: stuffed herring
Herring is so familiar in our kitchen that it is not easy to imagine a holiday table without her. This is a kind of classic, traditional dish. However, to submit a small fish in the form of a conventional cut - quite banal. We offer a recipe for a delicious cold appetizer of stuffed herring.
• two large carcasses of salted herring;
• large boiled carrot;
• two small bulbs;
• 150 gr. fatty mayonnaise;
• Dill sprigs;
• two boiled eggs;
• granulated gelatin - 15 gr.
1. Carefully clean the herring. First, gut carcasses, remove the skin and cut into fillets. Be sure to inspect the fish meat for bone!
2. Cut the boiled carrot into small cubes. If you like Bulgarian pepper, replace half of the specified number of carrots with them, well, it should be small peppers of two colors. They, like carrots, will need to be finely chopped. 3. Remove the eggshell from the eggs, wash and cut into small cubes. Finely chopped onions with dill.
4. Soak the gelatin. Fill the granules with cool water so that it covers them a little, and leave for 15 minutes. Then add two tablespoons of warm water, stir. Combine gelatinous mass with mayonnaise.
5. Put the chopped components in one bowl and mix with jellied mayonnaise. Season with pepper stuffing, add salt and remove for a while in the cold.
6. We divide the fillets into “left” and “right” halves, for each roll you will need two left or right sides.
7. Spread the food film on the table, lay one herring fillet on it, with the outer side down. Spread out a portion of the cooled filling and cover with other fillets. Note! To get a beautiful dish the second part of the herring should be taken from the other carcass. We put it on the bottom, observing the rule “tail to tail”, so the belly of the top fillet will lie on the back of the bottom. Wrap tightly with film, cool for two hours in the refrigerator. In the same way we stuff the second fish.
8. Before serving, cut a very sharp knife into pieces, one and a half centimeters thick. Serve, carefully laid out on a plate in the form of a fan, make out, fresh herbs.
Recipes for delicious cold appetizers: “Liver cake”
Snack cake prepared from beef or pork liver, turkey or chicken liver is not recommended, the dish will have a completely different taste. The liver is ground with a meat grinder, and then mixed with eggs, milk and flour. Do not add more than the specified norm of flour, otherwise the liver taste of the snack will be lost.
• a pound of pork or beef liver;
• half a cup of milk;
• raw eggs - 5 pcs .;
• boiled egg;
• five tablespoons of flour;
• two large onion heads;
• one mid-size carrot;
• highly purified vegetable oil;
• 250 gr. mayonnaise without mustard, homemade ,.
1. Rinse the liver with water, remove all ducts, and cut into chunks. Twice twist the liver in a meat grinder. 2. Pour all five eggs into the liver mass, pour in the peeled flour, add some salt and sprinkle. Stir the liver dough until smooth.
3. Pour some vegetable oil into the pan, heat well at moderate temperature. Hitting the dough with a small scoop, pour it into the pan and shake it a little so that it spreads evenly. Fry the bottom side of the cake to ruddy, turn over and fry the other. Turn carefully, taking a wide shovel, otherwise the workpiece may break. Ready korzh neatly collect a stack.
4. In the same pan, pour two spoons of butter, warm over medium heat. Melenko crumbled onions with a knife, spread in a frying pan. Fry onion slices until transparent, add coarsely grated carrots and continue cooking until softened. Cool the vegetable roast, combine with mayonnaise.
5. Place the liver cake on a plate and apply a thin layer of mayonnaise dressing on it, cover with the next pancake and press down lightly. We cover vegetables mixed with mayonnaise and his. In this way, we collect the whole cake.
6. We make a snack liver cake with a grilled egg and put in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to soak.
Recipes for delicious cold appetizers “Spicy Tomatoes in Korean”
In the season of vegetables on the table must be served salads from them. Pay attention to the recipe for a delicious Korean tomato snack. Spicy tomato salad is advisable to cook for a day, as they should have time to marinate in a sharp marinade.
• kilogram of fresh tomatoes;
• two fruits of sweet pepper;
• small hot pepper;
• 50 gr. vegetable oil;
• table vinegar - a quarter cup;
• Spoon of salt;
• a bunch of dill greens;
• 50 gr. sugar.
1. Having disassembled a large head of garlic on the teeth, peel. From the bell peppers, select the seeds and cut the flesh. We wash garlic, pulp of sweet and hot pepper with water. To remove seeds from a hot pepper or not is up to you, but remember, it is they who give the main urgency. We grind the prepared vegetables by the meat grinder. 2. We wash tomatoes and greens. Tomato cut slices, remove the seal at the attachment of the stem. Dill chop chop.
3. In the previously prepared vegetable mass pour sugar, pour vinegar and vegetable oil, salt. Add dill, mix well.
4. One-third of the tomato slices are laid out evenly, along the bottom of the enamelled saucepan and poured over the vegetable mass. Then again lay a layer of tomatoes and pour them. Form the third tomato layer and pour the rest of the vegetable mixture.
5. We send a snack from tomatoes in the fridge for a day. If the tomatoes were dense, you can mix the snack a couple of times so that it is salted better.
Recipes for delicious cold appetizers “Sesame cod liver balls”
Another recipe for delicious cold snacks in the form of balls. The base is made from boiled potatoes, cod liver, eggs and cheese. Balls roll in roasted sesame. The snack is very tender and tasty - a great alternative to cod liver salad.
• two boiled large, unstuffed potatoes;
• a can of “Cod liver” canned food, standard capacity - 230 gr .;
• 50 grams of cheese;
• two spoons of soy concentrate;
• boiled eggs - 2 pcs .;
• a bunch of fresh parsley or dill;
• three tablespoons of sesame seeds.
1. In a dry frying pan lightly fry sesame, pour it into a spacious plate, cool.
2. Open the canned food, decant the oil, remove the spices and lay the liver on a plate. Mash with a fork, send in a bowl.
3. Use a large grater to rub the potatoes, and fine - cheese and eggs. We spread the crushed components to the liver. Add chopped greens. Pour in soy sauce and mix thoroughly.
4. Wet small balls with moist hands from the resulting mass and roll them in sesame.
5. We lay out a snack on a plate, we make out, having covered with branches of greens. Another option is to serve: spread the balls in small paper molds, in which capcakes are usually baked, stick into each skewer and put on a serving dish.
Recipes for tasty cold appetizers - cooking tricks and useful recommendations
• Use greens for appetizers, but do not abuse them. Almost everyone likes dill, parsley, and lettuce leaves, but cilantro and basil are best served separately, such herbs are good for the amateur.
• Do not use a lot of mayonnaise in cold snacks, depending on the components, try to add garlic and pepper. Cold snacks are designed to increase the appetite before serving hot dishes, and not to satisfy hunger.
• Cod liver canned food is produced by various factories and standards. For our purposes, two types are suitable - a high-quality, expensive product from a natural liver, dense, filled with olive oil and a very affordable pate sold under the brand name “Cod liver, in a seaside manner. The second type of canned food has a lower fat content, which allows you to cook lighter meals and even add to the children's diet. The simplest example of a recipe for a tasty cold snack made from such canned foods: mix the pate with the yolks of boiled eggs, salt them, season with pepper and add a touch of garlic. Stuff the eggs and serve, garnish with a drop of mayonnaise and a piece of parsley.