What to cook for dinner? - The question that thousands of women around the world ask every day. If there are no vegetarians in your family, then you can pamper the household with a dish called beef stroganoff.
Often, meat cooked by the technology, which will be described somewhat below, also called meat in a Stroganov style. It was named so in honor of Count A. G. Stroganov, who held an “open table” in Odessa. It was for this event that the Beef Stroganoff was invented, since the dish was easy to prepare, it was easy to divide into portions, and most importantly - it was delicious. Today they rank meat in a Stroganov style with Russian cuisine. It is served both in expensive restaurants and in ordinary canteens. There are lots of cooking variations, we will offer only one.
To cook meat in Stroganov you will need:
- beef (fillet) - 500 g,
- sour cream or cream - 200 g,
- onion - 2 pcs.,
- tomato paste - 1 tbsp. l (optional),
- flour or starch - 1, 5 tbsp. l.,
- salt - to taste,
- ground black pepper - to taste,
- vegetable oil.
1. Check whether everything you need to create beef stroganoff is available.
2. Cut the meat into plates. We beat.
3. Cut into strips.
4. Fry meat in hot butter for 5-10 minutes. After we turn down the fire and simmer the meat for about 15 minutes.
5. Chop the onion.
6. Combine with meat. We continue to fry.
7. After 10-15 minutes, we send tomato paste to the onion and meat, if desired. We salt. We shave. Stew for 5-10 minutes.
8. After the specified time has elapsed, add flour. Stir.
9. Sent to the cauldron sour cream / cream. Stir. Stew for 10-15 minutes until ready. If the beef stroganoff turned out too thick, you can add a little water, literally 50 ml and bring to a boil.
10. Beef stroganoff ready. A great addition to it will be boiled rice. The dish also goes well with mashed potatoes and boiled pasta. Try it!