The pledge of a tasty soup is good meat broth, and to cook a good broth, you need fresh and best home-made meat, and the taste of the broth is provided not so much by the meat as by the bone and its internal brain part. If you take moderately fatty ribs, shoulder blade with a large bone or add a small piece of pork knuckle to the meat fillet, then the broth will turn out to be rich and very fragrant, and with it will be delicious soup. Beans lengthen the preparation of soup, but does not complicate the process. She also has a pleasant strong taste, so the bean soup, even without any special culinary skills and practice is very successful.
- 200 g raw white beans;
- 350 g of meat (it is best to take pieces on the bone);
- 1 carrot;
- 2 bulb bulbs;
- potatoes - 3 pcs. (small size);
- salt, pepper to taste.
1. In order to cook a delicious bean soup in meat broth, you must first prepare the products.
2. In order to boil the beans faster, soak them in boiled cold water overnight, then drain and wash thoroughly.
3. Put the broth meat and one whole onion in the pan.
4. Add the washed beans to the saucepan and pour water over it, then set to fire.
5. Cut the peeled carrots into cubes.
6. Cut the second onion into small pieces.
7. Peel the potatoes and also cut them into small cubes.
8. When the broth boils, boil it with salt and pepper to taste, then reduce the power of fire. Boil the broth should be about 1 hour. Next, pour the sliced vegetables and cook for another 15 minutes until the potatoes are ready. Remove the soup from the heat, if desired, sprinkle with chopped greens.
9. Bean soup is ready and can be served.