Meatball Soup is the fastest way to cook meat broth. Grinded meat is cooked in just a few minutes, and in 10-15 minutes it also manages to give away some of the juice and flavor, so that the soup is saturated with meat taste. In principle, minced meat can be rolled into balls and added to the soup, just by salting it, but in order to keep the meatballs dry, eggs are added to them.
There is one little secret in cooking soups with potatoes: immediately after the potatoes are added to boiling water, the soup should boil for 7-10 minutes intensely. Then you need to reduce the heat and bring the vegetables to readiness with a moderate boil. If you add potatoes to low-boiling water and boil it in this mode, the slices of the root crop will remain hard and tough, and the broth will get an unappetizing smell.
- beef meat - 150 g .;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- quail egg - 2 pcs .;
- onion - 2 pcs .;
- potatoes - 2 pcs .;
- salt - pinch;
- freshly ground pepper.
1. Prepare selected products. First of all, we put water for the soup on a slow fire. Meat without bone is washed, getting rid of the film. Peel the onion. Peel carrots and potatoes.
2. Grind meat in a meat grinder, adding a small amount of fat to it.
3. We drive in quail eggs, add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
4. Mix the contents thoroughly until smooth and form small meat balls.
5. Chop small onions.
6. Cut the potatoes into cubes, and the carrot with rings or half rings.
7. Put vegetables and our meatballs into the boiling water, add salt. Boil 15 minutes.
8. Our soup with meatballs is ready.