Many women, who do not indulge their households with homemade cakes and pies, argue that they don’t have enough time. However, it is not always a lot of time and effort to prepare a tasty cake. For example, to create a cake of puff pastry with chicken and potatoes takes only one hour, and most of this time it takes baking tasty food in the oven, while you can go about your business at this time. If you decide to surprise your loved ones with a homemade cake, then today's master class will be very useful to you.
To make a cake, you will need:
- puff pastry - 1 kg,
- chicken fillet - 1 pc.,
- potatoes - 3-4 pieces,
- onion - 2 pcs.,
- chicken egg - 1 pc.,
- butter - 50 g,
- ground black pepper - to taste,
- salt to taste.
1. Prepare the products required for making the cake.
2. We divide the potato in half and cut into thin plates; if the tubers are large, they should be divided into 4 parts.
3. Finely chop the onion.
4. Cut chicken fillet into pieces slightly smaller than potato slices.
5. Combine the prepared ingredients.
6. Salt, pepper. Stir. The pie filling is ready!
7. Divide the dough into 2 unequal pieces.
8. We roll a larger piece of dough into a thin layer and put it on a floured baking sheet.
9. We lay out the filling and pieces of butter.
10. Roll out the remaining dough into the reservoir.
11. We spread a piece of dough on a piece of rolled dough, then we properly bind the edges.
12. Beat the egg.
13. Grease the egg pie. We make punctures with a fork in order to provide the air formed during baking, the ability to exit without hindrance. We send the cake to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 50 minutes.
14. At the expiration of this time, our chicken and potato pie is ready. Give it a little cool, divide it into portions and serve it to the table!