Samsa is a tandyr triangle made of dough with an amazing taste.
It can be cooked at home and in the oven!
It will turn out no worse if you do everything according to the rules.
Stuffings for this product are different, one of the popular Eastern options - pumpkin. With it, baking turns out very juicy and fragrant.
Samsa with Pumpkin - General Cooking Principles
The dough is prepared for samsa fresh puff or semi-layered. Usually it is mixed in water with added oil or fat, you can use margarine. The dough must be allowed to lie down to make it softer and more pliable.
Pumpkin in the filling is used fresh. It is cleaned, cut or rubbed, but large. You can take and frozen pumpkin. But in this case the vegetable needs to be thawed out, the juice is squeezed out.
What else is put in minced meat:
• meat or chicken;
• oil, fat.
You can always fill the filling with spices to your taste. Commonly used pepper, salt, zira, turmeric.
Samsa is molded in the form of large triangles or envelopes. If purchased puff pastry is used, then before gluing the edges must be lubricated with water or an egg. Otherwise, under the action of steam from the filling, dough products with low humidity will be unstuck.
Classic samsa is baked in tandoor. An oven is used at home. Products laid out on trays. Large distances between them can not do, as the dough is fresh and does not increase in size.
The easiest samsa with pumpkin puff pastry
For the preparation of such samsa, ready-made yeast-free dough is used. It will take 2 packs on average about one kilogram. The filling is a simple, vegetable version.
• 0.9-1 kg of dough;
• 500 g pumpkin;
• 200 g onions;
• salt and pepper;
• 50 g fat or oil;
• 2 tsp. sesame.
1. Pumpkin need to grate large. Onion is cut into pieces. All this is sent to the bowl.
2. Fat should be cut into small pieces. You can use butter. Then it needs to be frozen, grated or chopped. 3. Minced meat is seasoned with spices: salt, zira, cumin, pepper. You can add any seasoning to your taste.
4. In a bowl, beat an egg. Prepare a brush.
5. Dough must be defrosted beforehand.
6. Roll layers thinly, cut into large squares, the size of the sides is at least 15-20 cm.
7. Each square should be smeared with an egg at the edges so that the samsa does not fall apart.
8. Spread out the pumpkin filling.
9. Sculpture samsa with triangles or envelopes, whatever you like.
10. Transfer to a baking sheet. If envelopes were molded, then we seam down.
11. Lubricate with egg, sprinkle with sesame, but a little.
12. We bake products with pumpkin at 200 degrees.
Samsa with a pumpkin in Uzbek
The recipe of this Uzbek samsa with pumpkin and onions. The dough is cooked in the usual water with butter. Knead it in advance so that it lays down at least half an hour.
• 200 ml of water;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• 4 tbsp. flour millet .;
• 1 egg;
• 100 g butter in dough +50 g for lubrication.
• 500 g pumpkin;
• 1 onion;
• salt pepper.
Potato starch is used for powdering the table and dough.
1. Cut into cubes 100 g of oil, throw in a bowl, pour hot water, but not boiling water. Beat the butter with water, add the egg with salt and a glass of flour, beat again.
2. Add the rest of the flour to the future dough, knead. Immediately divide into three parts, put on the board, cover with a towel.
3. Let's do the stuffing. Cut the pumpkin into cubes of 4-5 millimeters, chop the onion, mix, pepper. Salt must be added before cutting to the filling did not let the juice. It will take about 0.5 tsp.
4. Now from a piece of dough you need to roll out one cake, grease with butter, cover with the second one with the same cake. We also grease it, cover it with a flat cake from the last piece of dough.
5. We twist a triple flat cake with a thick roll. Cut into pieces across. From each roll a cake.
6. We salt a stuffing, we spread a pumpkin on all flat cakes. Sculpt the triangles.
7. Transfer to baking sheet, be sure to stitch down.
8. Bake at 200 degrees to rosy color. 9. We take out, we shift in a bowl, we cover with a towel. After 15 minutes, the crust will limp.
Samsa with pumpkin and potatoes
Option not only filling, but also an interesting test on olive oil without eggs. It is suitable for any fresh pastries, including meat, cottage cheese fillings.
• 190 ml of water;
• 350 g of flour;
• 70 ml of olive oil;
• 3 g of salt.
• 300 g pumpkin;
• 300 g of potatoes;
• 2 tsp. Sahara;
• 2 onions;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 2 tbsp. l oils.
1. Pour water into the bowl, dissolve the salt, pour in the oil and knead it all with flour. Leave the dough until you can make the filling.
2. Pumpkin can be cut or large rub, chop the onion. Season with minced sugar (for taste), salt, allspice, stir. Add diced potatoes.
3. Roll out the dough in the standard way into 2-3 cakes, put a pile into a pile, grease each layer. Form a roll, cut into slices.
4. Form a samsa of arbitrary shape and size, transfer to the trays.
5. Bake potato products with pumpkin at 180 degrees. You should not expose more temperature, otherwise the filling will not have time to reach readiness.
Samsa with pumpkin puff pastry (with a rump)
The recipe for the most delicious samsa with pumpkin puff pastry. The filling is prepared with the addition of fat tail. The dough can be taken without yeast or with yeast, still get tasty.
• 2 onions;
• 0.6 kg pumpkin;
• 80 g fat tail;
• 1 pinch of jeera;
• Red pepper;
• 800 g of dough.
1. Grate the pumpkin coarsely. If there is a lot of juice, you can wring it out with your hands.
2. Peel the bulbs, chop them, put them in a bowl, add salt, season with all the spices and grind with your hands.
3. Mix the onion and pumpkin, add the chopped fat tail. Stuffing ready!
4. Roll out thawed dough, cut into rectangles.
5. Lubricate all edges with an egg, it is convenient to do with a brush.
6. Distribute pumpkin mince between all products, blind triangles, folding the pieces diagonally. 7. Transfer to trays. Top can also be lubricated. Powder with sesame, if it is in the house.
8. Bake 20-30 minutes at 200 degrees. If the pumpkin was cut, then you can keep it longer.
Meat samsa with pumpkin in Uzbek
Recipe samsa with pumpkin in Uzbek with the addition of beef. But similarly, you can take lamb. Tasty with fatty meat. Dough with vegetable oil.
• 3 tbsp. flour;
• 1 tbsp. water;
• 3 tbsp. l oils;
For minced meat:
• 300 g of beef (or other meat);
• 300 g pumpkin;
• 100 g onions;
For lubrication, you will need 80 g of butter or good margarine.
1. For the dough, mix everything in one bowl, make elastic dough, give rest.
2. Prepare the headlights: cut pumpkin and onion, add chopped meat, stir, season with spices.
3. Soften the butter, prepare a hundred l for cutting the dough.
4. Roll out the three tortillas, put in a pile, promazyvaya layers. Top also grease, skate roll tight.
5. It remains to cut across the roll, roll out 5 lozenges out of slices, make Samsu with triangles or envelopes.
6. Bake envelopes until a beautiful crust. Temperature 200. Give a little to lie on the cloth for softness.
Samsa with pumpkin and fried onions
Variant of very fragrant filling for samsa with pumpkin. You can not worry that onions are not baked or will crunch. Knead the dough according to any of the recipes above, or take a puff pastry for these products.
• 700-800 g of dough;
• 400 g pumpkin;
• 300 g onions;
• 50 g butter;
1. Onion cut into cubes, finely not needed.
2. Put the butter in the pan (you can any fat, lard). Heat up.
3. Save the onions to transparency. It is not necessary to fry. Cool it down.
4. While the onion is cooling, cut into cubes or coarsely rub the pumpkin.
5. Mix all the ingredients of the filling, season with spices.
6. Form samsa, bake until done.
Samsa with puff pastry pumpkin (with chicken)
Another version of the filling with the addition of pumpkin. There are several tricks in cooking, so that the chicken has time to get ready and the breast does not turn out dry. Dough any. Ingredients
• 300 g chicken fillet;
• 50 g butter;
• 300 g pumpkin;
• 800 g of dough;
1. Slice chicken fillet, season with spices and add softened butter. Stir with your hands. Leave for at least 15 minutes. The oil should soak the chicken fillet.
2. Add pumpkin to the filling, you can cut or rub.
3. Add more salt, stir.
4. Divide the dough into the desired number of pieces, form a triangular samsa.
5. Transfer the products to the prepared baking sheet.
6. Place the baking tray in the oven, bake until tender.
Samsa with a Pumpkin - Tips and Tricks
• To make the dough for samsa more layered, you can add a little acetic acid to it. For looseness, sometimes baking soda is added, but you need to put it quite a bit, otherwise it will not be samsa, but a pie.
• If the pumpkin is sluggish and not very juicy, you can still use it for the filling, but add a little more onions.
• You can add not only onions or potatoes to the pumpkin stuffing, but also other vegetables. Deliciously obtained with the addition of white cabbage. Some housewives put a circle of tomato on the filling, so that the mince is soaked with tomato juice during baking.
• Instead of water for dough, you can use kefir, whey, any dairy drink with a natural composition. The taste will be much more interesting, more tender.