Pilaf is a national Uzbek dish. However, this dish is so tasty that once having tried it, there is no doubt that there is a desire to cook it yourself and pamper the household. There is a lot of plov recipes, everyone prepares it in their own way, thanks to today's master class, you will learn how you can cook plov on your own quickly and easily.
However, before you start creating this culinary masterpiece, make sure that you have everything you need. First of all, we are talking about dishes, in which this dish, the main ingredients of which are meat and rice, will be prepared, namely, a cauldron. Only in a thick-walled cauldron on a hot fire from the freshest meat and loose rice and create a real Pilaf with a capital letter.
You will need:
- pork ribs - 1 kg,
- rice - 1 kg,
- carrots - 800 grams,
- onions - 500 grams,
- tomato paste - 2 tablespoons,
- vegetable oil - 1 cup,
- salt - to taste,
- seasoning for pilaf - at will.
1. At the very beginning, we surely measure rice with glasses (we have 4, 5 cups). Thoroughly wash. Lean back in a colander.
2. Divide the ribs into portion pieces (not too small) and put them in a kettle with boiling vegetable oil. Fry.
3. Clean the onion. Mine Cut into strips and ship to meat. Fry.
4. Clean the carrots. Mine We cut not too thin straws. Add to the meat with onions and fry.
5. As soon as the meat and onions are roasted, add tomato paste. Stir. Fry a little. At this stage, if desired, you can add seasoning for pilaf.
6. Now the crucial moment is to fill it with water. The volume of water is calculated by the ratio of 1: 2, i.e., for one cup of rice, pour 2 cups of water. Since we had 4, 5 glasses of rice, we poured 9 glasses of water. Bring to a boil.
7. Boiling broth is poured abundantly. Rice takes a lot of salt. Therefore, after you have salted the broth, try it, it should be well salty. Put rice in boiling broth. We do not mix, but simply distribute it in an even layer on the meat.
8. As soon as the liquid in the pilaf boils, reduce the gas to a minimum and simmer the pilaf for 40 minutes without lifting the lid. After the specified time, turn off the gas. Thoroughly mix pilaf and serve. Enjoy your meal!