Pork has been baked since ancient times. At the feasts, there was always a baked, fragrant pig with vegetables or fruit in the center of the table. Cooked them in Russian stoves. Today you can cook juicy pork in the oven in foil (step by step recipe).
Pork in the oven in foil (step by step recipe) - the basic principles of cooking
Roasting pork in the oven is the most useful way to cook meat. The dish is less calorie.
To make the pork soft, juicy and baked, you need to carefully select the meat and know some of the secrets of cooking.
For roasting it is better to use young high quality pork. The meat has a delicate pink color with white streaks of fat. Bake a piece of ham with a small layer of fat. Particularly tender is a pork neck, thanks to thin layers of fat.
A piece of meat should be without bones and skins. The weight of a piece can be from a kilogram to four. The fat layer should not exceed 0.5 mm. Baking time depends on the size of the piece. The larger the piece of pork, the longer it will bake. Baking temperature is calculated as follows: 1 hour for each kilogram of meat.
A piece of pork is prepared before baking in different ways: by shpigovaniye, roasting for "sealing", by shpigovaniem, rubbing with spices and salt, pickling.
The best way to prepare meat: marinating. It is thanks to this that pork is obtained fragrant and tender. The process of marinating is quite simple: a piece of pork tenderloin is rubbed with spices and salt, if necessary, scrubbed with vegetables and kept in the marinade for two hours or longer.
There are several marinades most suitable for pork:
• red or dry white wine, diluted 1: 1 with mineral water;
• a mixture of vodka and soy sauce with mineral water; • lemon juice with vinegar or kiwi slices;
• natural unsweetened yogurt or kefir.
Pork is very tasty if you rub it with mustard. In addition, thanks to her meat to get juicy and soft.
The prepared piece of meat is wrapped in foil, folded in several layers. You need to make sure that the matte side was necessarily on the inside.
Pork is baked in two ways: whole large piece or small slices.
There is another original method of cooking baked pork: roll. For this, a piece of meat is cut in half lengthwise and unfolded in the form of a book. Then it is slightly beaten off, rubbed with spices, salt and mustard. Vegetables, greens or dried fruits are placed on top and wrapped in a roll. Tied up with rope, wrapped in foil and baked until tender.
At the end of cooking, the piece of meat is unfolded and placed in the oven for some time to make it brown.
Recipe 1. Pork in the oven in foil: a step-by-step recipe for a whole piece of beer
a kilogram of pork;
breadcrumbs - 40 g;
light beer - 100 ml;
one and a half teaspoons of paprika;
mustard - 60 g;
a teaspoon of any seasoning for pork;
four cloves of garlic;
30 g of salt;
50 ml refined vegetable oil;
half a teaspoon of pepper mix.
Method of preparation
1. Start by preparing a pickpocket pickle. Pour refined vegetable oil into a small bowl, add mustard and pepper mixture. Garlic free from the husk. Cut off the root part. Chop the garlic with a garlic press or grate with the smallest holes. Add the garlic in a bowl. Stir the mixture well and pour in the beer. Stir again.
2. Now proceed to the processing of meat. It is better to take a pork neck for this dish. This meat has a thin fatty layer, so that when baking pork turns juicy and soft. Wash a piece of pork. If there is fat on top, cut it off. Dip a piece of meat with a paper napkin and place in a suitable dish. Pour the mustard-beer marinade and leave to marinate for an hour. From time to time, turn the pork over so that the meat is marinated evenly. 3. Take a piece of foil and cut two identical oblong pieces. The size of the sheet should be such that it can wrap a piece of meat. Stack sheets of foil. Make sure the matte side looks down and the shiny side is on top. In this position, place a stack of foil in a form with high sides. The sides fold up. Place a piece of pork in the center. Pour the meat with the remaining marinade and wrap the pork tightly in foil. Do not turn the meat so that the marinade does not flow.
4. Place the meat in the oven. Preheat it to 180 degrees. Bake the meat for at least an hour and a half. After the allotted time, pierce the meat with a knife through the foil. If he enters freely, then the meat is ready.
5. Take out the form with the meat, gently unfold, forming a foil-like tray. Combine the breadcrumbs with the paprika, mix and sprinkle the mixture on top and sides. Return the form to the oven and bake the pork for another half an hour, until a beautiful, appetizing crust forms on top.
6. Remove the finished pork from the oven, cool and cut into thin slices. Serve as a snack, laid out on a plate. Or as an addition to the side dish, spreading pork on top of boiled vegetables, rice or spaghetti.
Recipe 2. Pork in the oven in foil: a step-by-step recipe with vegetables
400 g pork steaks;
large onion head;
100 ml of vegetable refined oil;
25 g of parsley and cilantro;
30 ml of lemon juice;
three cloves of garlic;
one pod of Bulgarian pepper;
three large fleshy tomatoes.
Method of preparation
1. Eggplant mine. Wipe with a paper kitchen towel. Cut the stalk. Put the vegetable on the board, cut it in half lengthwise. Put the half cut down on the board, cut along the strips and shred across the straw. Put the sliced eggplant in a bowl. Now you need to get rid of bitterness. This can be done in two ways: sprinkle with salt and leave for half an hour, or make a brine and soak the vegetable in it for the same time. Then we shift the eggplant to a colander and rinse under running water. Squeeze and lightly dry, laying out on a paper kitchen towel. 2. Tomatoes my, wipe with a napkin. Cut out the attachment points of the stem. Put on the board, cut along the layers and cut across the straw. Tomatoes sure to take fleshy. Watery tomatoes when cutting just flow.
3. Rinse the pod of Bulgarian pepper, wipe. Cut the stem from the core. Cut the pod in half and shred with a sharp knife with thin strips.
4. Peel the onion. Wash, put on a board and shred with a thin knife with thin half-rings. To get rid of the bitterness, lay out the onions in a bowl, pour boiling water on it and leave for a couple of minutes. Then pour the boiling water, and lightly squeeze the onion.
5. Wash my pork steaks, dry them with a kitchen paper and sprinkle with lemon juice. We salt. Leave the pork to marinate for ten minutes.
6. We put a frying pan on the cast iron fire, pour vegetable oil into it and heat it. Put onion into it and fry, stirring regularly, until transparent. Then add chopped Bulgarian pepper and fry for another five minutes. Vegetable should be soft. Now put the pressed eggplants in the vegetable mixture and continue to fry, stirring from time to time until the vegetables begin to brown. Remove the pan from the stove. Cool the vegetable mixture and shift it to a deep plate. Add to it fresh tomatoes, chopped garlic and greens. Salt, season with spices and mix well.
7. Put on a strong fire pan. Pour into it a small amount of vegetable oil. As soon as it is heated, lay out the pork steaks in it and fry on both sides. The fire does not reduce. Three or four minutes on each side is enough. The meat should be covered with an appetizing crust. This will keep the juice inside the pieces. This method is called “sealing”. Put the fried steaks on a plate.
8. Cover the baking sheet with foil. We coat it with oil. Put pork steaks on the bottom. Top lay the vegetable mixture evenly. Top we cover with still one sheet of foil and turn up the edges. 9. Put the pan in the oven for a quarter of an hour. The oven should be heated to 180 degrees. In this recipe, you can use a mixture of raw vegetables, but in this case, the cooking time is doubled.
10. Serve the pork in the oven in foil (step-by-step recipe) as an independent dish. Put vegetables on a flat, wide plate, put steaks on top of them. Bring fresh herbs, and served to the table.
Pork in the oven in foil (step by step recipe) - tips and tricks
Lean meat must be pickled. Alternatively, it can be stuffed with pieces of bacon.
To make the meat ruddy, at the end of cooking, unfold the foil and put it in the oven for about ten minutes.
When baking a whole piece of pork, chop the garlic into pieces and carrot slices.
To check the readiness of the meat, pierce it with a knife. Pork is ready if clear juice flows out.