There are no ways to roast meat, with vegetables, with fruits, in a wide variety of marinades and using the most imaginable and unimaginable components. For example, a pork neck baked in onions is a very good option - it turns out very soft and fragrant meat. But it is better to eat it hot or warm - because the neck is quite fat. If you like chilled meat, you can cut it into thin steaks and make delicious sandwiches for a quick snack.
List of ingredients:
- 2 large onions,
- 700 g pork neck,
- 1, 5 tsp. salt,
- 1 tsp. spices,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- 0, 5 tsp. dried thyme.
1. First, take two large onions, remove the husk and finely chop the vegetables. You can even rub the onions on a coarse grater to make gruel.
2. Add salt, spices, dried thyme, vegetable oil to the bowl with onions. You can use black, red pepper, coriander, paprika or use ready-made sets of spices. Mix everything well, be sure to crush the onions so that it gives more juice.
3. Put 1/3 of the onion on the foil, put a piece of meat on top. It must be washed and dried in advance with a towel, cut off the excess veins, pieces of fat.
4. From above, cover the neck with the remaining onions, tilt the foil in parallel so that the onion evenly covers all the meat. After you finish the procedure, wrap the edges of the foil tightly and leave the meat for an hour or more.
5. After an hour or two, send the meat in foil to an oven preheated to 200 degrees. You need to bake for at least an hour, after 40 minutes you can gently unfold the foil so that the neck turns red. Let the prepared collar cool a little, then cut it into steaks and serve it to the side dish, vegetable salad, along with the sauce and spices.