Lubricating the basis for pizza with ketchup is very simple, easy, convenient and cheap, but not tasty. It is the right sauce that makes the taste of Italian open cakes just extraordinary.
Yes, its preparation will require some time and little effort, but the result is worth it!
Pizza Tomato Sauce - General Cooking Principles
For this sauce you need fresh and ripe tomatoes. They are peeled, often extract the seeds, then the tomatoes are ground, boiled. As an alternative - tomato paste or other similar sauces, which often replace fresh vegetables.
What else is added:
• onions, garlic, other vegetables;
• oregano, basil or a mixture of Italian herbs;
• chilli pepper or dried;
• olive oil.
The sauce is usually cooked on the stove. To do this, you need a small saucepan in which nothing will burn. As an alternative - frying pan. It must be remembered that the tomato thicket settles to the bottom, so often stir. Garlic is added to sauces almost always, but if its amount is confusing, you can reduce or boil it so that the flavor is not so pronounced.
Pasta Tomato Sauce
The easiest recipe for tomato sauce for pizza. Use natural, high-quality pasta, which should not be exaggerated, brown or unnaturally red.
• 2 tbsp. l with a slide of pasta;
• three cloves of garlic;
• 0.5 tsp. Provencal herbs;
• 1 tbsp. l olive oil;
• a pinch of pepper, salt.
1. Put the tomato paste in a small bowl, add the Provencal or other dried herbs, salt.
2. Add chopped garlic cloves, grind all together to dissolve the salt.
3. Add olive oil, mix. And you're done!
4. Lubricate the base for the pizza sauce, lay out the stuffing, send bake.
Tomato Sauce for Fresh Tomatoes
Recipe for a ripe tomato pizza sauce. Since the mass will boil down, it is advisable to use fleshy and sweet fruit. From sour tomatoes sauce will not very tasty.
• 5 tomatoes;
• a couple of cloves of garlic;
• 0.3 tsp. salts;
• 0.3 tsp. pepper mixes;
• 0.5 tsp. basil;
• 10 ml of olive oil.
1. Take any saucepan, pour water into it, put it on the stove, let it boil. Pour cold water into the second pan or bowl.
2. We take one tomato, with a sharp knife from the side of the spout we make a cross-cut. It is necessary so that the tomato does not burst in boiling water, the juice does not flow out. Similarly, we slice the other tomatoes.
3. We lower one by one for a few seconds into boiling water, remove it, immediately throw it in cold water. We blanch all the tomatoes. Remove the skins.
4. Cut the peeled tomatoes very finely, it is better not to use a blender.
5. Pour olive oil into a frying pan or into a pan with a thick bottom, put it on the stove. As soon as it warms up, add the prepared tomatoes. Cook the tomatoes for about five minutes. Excess moisture should evaporate.
6. Add salt and pepper, remove from heat.
7. Pour out dried basil. If fresh greens are used, then finely chop and take twice as much. Stir.
8. Chop the garlic, add it to the warm sauce. Done! You can lubricate the base for pizza.
Tomato sauce for pizza with pepper
You can simply chop the Bulgarian pepper, add to the total mass and use to lubricate the base. But for real tomato sauce for pizza, this is no good. There is a much more interesting recipe!
• 3 tomatoes;
• 2 bell peppers;
• A slice of garlic;
• 1 pinch of sharp feather;
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil;
• Basil or a mixture of Provencal herbs.
1. We rub the whole Bulgarian peppers with olive oil, put them on the grill in the oven, put the pan from below, so as not to stain anything. Bake until brown crust at high temperature.
2. While peppers are being cooked, you need to chop the tomatoes. You can cut each tomato in half, grate the flesh, discard the skin. 3. Combine grated tomatoes with the remaining olive oil, put on the stove, begin to boil over low heat.
4. We get peppers, cool a little, remove the skins and the core with the seeds. Chop the flesh finely chopped.
5. Add pepper to boiled tomatoes, warm up for a minute, remove from heat.
6. Add salt to taste, put greens and a clove of garlic, spice up pepper for sharpness. Mix everything well, let the pizza sauce infuse until it is completely cool.
Tomato sauce for pizza with onions
Onion tomato sauce is ideal for pizza, the pastries will be very fragrant, the filling is juicy, even with a scant filling. It is important to cook everything correctly. Here is a recipe for fresh tomatoes.
• 2 onions;
• 4 tomatoes;
• 20 g olive oil .;
• salt pepper;
• 1 tsp. Sahara;
• Provence herbs.
1. Peel the onions, cut the prepared heads into small cubes, put them in a frying pan with olive oil, start cooking. We make the fire average, passive a minute, then set to a minimum, we start to torment. The task is to make the pieces soft, steam them.
2. Remove the skin from the tomatoes, chop the ripe tomatoes in any convenient way, put them in a saucepan or other frying pan, evaporate the excess water.
3. Soft onions wipe through a sieve. We need a homogeneous mash. You can beat the blender, if you do not want to grind.
4. Add the onion gruel to the tomatoes, mix, throw a teaspoon of sugar, add a little pepper, salted.
5. Once the mass reaches the desired consistency, the sauce can be removed from the heat. We throw Provencal herbs, you can just dry greens, which can be found in the house. Stir, leave on the table to cool the sauce, and the herbs revealed the taste.
Tomato sauce for pizza with olives
Tomato tomato sauces can be prepared not only with olive oil, but also with olives themselves. Awesome taste guaranteed! Olives can be used instead of olives.
• 500 g ripe tomatoes; • 10 g of sugar;
• 50 grams of olives;
• 0.5 tsp. dry Italian herbs;
• 1 clove garlic;
• 20 ml of oil.
1. Pour oil into the pan, there we throw a clove of garlic, cut in half. Fry it until golden brown.
2. Tomatoes need to scald, remove the thin skin. Then cut the tomatoes in half, remove the seeds with a watery layer. They are not useful to us. Clean the flesh is cut into small cubes.
3. Put the prepared tomatoes in a pan with garlic butter. Begin to fry and simmer until completely soft, stir constantly.
4. We cut olives into small cubes, no more than a grain of rice, add five minutes to the tomatoes. Stir, cook as much again in time.
5. Add some sugar, salted.
6. Enter the hot pepper, pour Italian herbs, warm up for a moment and turn it off. After cooling, use to lubricate the base.
Tomato sauce for pizza, as in pizza
The recipe of the popular tomato sauce, which is prepared in Italian pizzerias. Use ripe, sweet red tomatoes. Pink and yellow varieties will not work.
• 1 head of garlic;
• kilogram of tomatoes;
• 3 large onions;
• 5 g sweet paprika;
• 1 tsp. with a hill of Italian herbs;
• 50 ml of oil (only olive oil);
1. Wash the tomatoes, put in a bowl, pour boiling water over it. Leave for two minutes.
2. Drain the boiling water, rinse the tomatoes to cool faster, remove the skin. Cut out each tomato tomato attachment stalk. Cut into four parts.
3. Fold the tomatoes into the pan with butter.
4. Peel the garlic. We cut each clove in half. Throw behind the tomatoes.
5. We clear onions, we also cut, the shape, size of the pieces do not matter. But keep in mind that in acid onions will be prepared for a long time. Therefore, shred finely. We shift to the tomatoes.
6. Chop the chilli into small pieces. The amount depends on the desired sharpness. But you can pour dry red pepper at the end, if the pod was not there or are afraid to overdo it. 7. Cover the pan, cook the vegetables under the lid for 35-40 minutes. They should be completely soft. 10 minutes before the end of the need to add salt and sugar.
8. Slightly cool, chop vegetables for the sauce with a blender, add herbs. You can add some extra olive oil to enhance the flavor.
Tomato sauce for tomatoes pizza in its juice
If there are no fresh tomatoes, then you can use tomatoes in your juice for the sauce. With him, everything is prepared very simply.
• 300 grams of tomatoes in their juice;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• oregano, basil;
• 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
1. Grind tomatoes with juice.
2. Fry the garlic cloves in oil, remove.
3. Add chopped tomatoes to the oil, immediately put a pinch of basil and as much oregano.
4. Boil the mass to a thick sauce, cool. No need to add any spices or salt, as tomato has a pronounced taste.
Tomato Sauce for Pizza - Tips and Tricks
• After cooling, the tomato sauce will be thicker than immediately after cooking. Therefore, do not keep him on fire for too long.
• If the tomatoes are sour, you can add some sugar in the sauce. It will smooth out the taste, give a pleasant sweetness, the pizza will be tastier, only it is important not to overdo it. 200 g of tomatoes is enough one teaspoon.
• If there are no fresh tomatoes, you can use ketchup. But it is better to improve it: add a little water, stir, put on the stove, add browned onions, Italian herbs, garlic, boil for a few minutes.