Colorful, transparent, like a tear and unusually fragrant pomegranate liqueur - a wonderful drink for the beautiful half of humanity. With all its beauty, it contains no more than 18–25% alcohol, so it is possible to serve liquor for spiritual conversation with friends.
The drink is drawn for 25-30 days, and stored for about 2-3 months in the refrigerator, so you can immediately prepare several containers as a reserve. Pomegranate liqueur - will flawlessly play a duet with light vegetable or Mediterranean salads at a romantic dinner.
You will need:
- 1 large and ripe pomegranate;
- 400 ml of vodka;
- 2-3 tsp. sugar sand.
Cooking with a photo
1. Choose a pomegranate fruit with already withered flower buds, but be sure to click on it - it should not be soft, otherwise the grain in it has become unsuitable for food. Cut the fruit from above to the middle of a crosswise, and then break it over the sink or in a deep container so that there is less splashing. Carefully remove the pomegranate grains on the saucer, trying to remove all the films - they taste bitter.
2. Prepare a jar and add washed pomegranate seeds into it. Fill them with vodka, close tightly with a lid and place in a dark place for a week. During this time, vodka will “pull” both color and aroma from the seeds.
3. After a week you will see that the drink has become more colorful.
4. At this very moment, strain it through a strainer, removing the grain that has given off.
5. Add granulated sugar to the drink - vary its amount from the ripeness of your chosen pomegranate. If the fruit was sour, add a little more sugar. Cap the container and shake its contents so that the sugar is completely dissolved in it. Place the drink in a dark place for another 2-3 weeks until complete saturation. Optionally, you can add a little citric acid - at the tip of a knife. It will slightly brighten the color and add a slight sourness if the pomegranate fruit is sweet.
Serve pomegranate liqueur chilled with sweets and sweets.