An unusual but original addition to many appetizers, as well as to meat or fish is the nutty bage sauce. Its taste is very bright and rich. You can even use it as a nut gravy and stew chicken and any other meat in it. This sauce is prepared very quickly and the more spices, spices will be included in its composition, the more fragrant it will turn out.
- 1/5 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/5 tsp. mustard seeds
- 1/5 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. Saffron petals
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 2 handfuls of walnuts
- 50-70 ml of chicken broth (water)
1. Take a suitable bowl or bowl. Pour into it ground coriander, mustard seeds (white or black), saffron petals, and salt. By the way, at this stage you can use a mortar and pestle, and instead of ground coriander, use whole grains.
2. Peel one or a couple of garlic cloves and cut into small pieces, put into a bowl.
3. Chop the nutshells and carefully remove the kernels. The pieces of the shell and membranes must be removed, otherwise they will then fall into the sauce.
4. Start grinding all ingredients in a bowl with a pestle. It is desirable to achieve the state of small crumbs.
5. Now start slowly mixing chicken broth or boiled water, twisting it in parallel with a blender or continuing to rub it with a pestle.
6. When the sauce becomes more or less homogeneous, it can be poured into a sauceboat. If you do not plan to immediately use the entire volume, then leave the rest of the sauce in the refrigerator in a closed container.