There are few people who do not like Korean carrots. It is not known whether the Koreans themselves suspect the existence of such a snack, but in our country it firmly occupied its niche for both festive and usual snacks, for every day. There are lots of ways to prepare such carrots, but each housewife chooses the most suitable recipe. Before that, of course, you should experiment.
List of ingredients:
- 1 kg of carrots,
- 1 tbsp. l sugar,
- 1 tsp. salt,
- 1 tsp. black ground pepper,
- 1 tsp. ground coriander,
- 40 ml of vegetable oil,
- 3-4 cloves of garlic,
- 4 tbsp. l Table vinegar 9%.
1. Of course, the taste of the snack depends largely on the carrot itself. Do not use too large fruits - such carrots may have been grown using chemicals. Remove the thin top layer, you can use a peeler.
2. For cooking carrots in Korean, you need a special grater, which rubs the vegetable with long thin strips. Use it and rub carrots in a deep, comfortable dish.
3. Pour sugar and salt in a bowl, mix it with your hands, pressing the carrot so that it gives juice.
4. Now pour black ground pepper - it is desirable to grind it manually or with the help of a grinder, and not to buy ready-made - you will see the difference yourself. Also sprinkle with ground coriander and, if desired, other spices. Stir again.
5. Peel the garlic and pass it through a special press. Make a well in the carrot and put the garlic in it. Heat a vegetable oil in a water bath or in a microwave, not necessarily boiling and pour into garlic. Also add table 9% vinegar.
6. Mix everything and put in a cool place for a few hours. But to be honest, carrots can already be eaten. Having embraced, it will become more fragrant. Serve Korean carrots as a stand-alone snack or use as an ingredient in salads.