Berry sauces are gaining increasing popularity among our compatriots. By varying the amount of sugar, seasonings and other ingredients, berries can be made into sauces, suitable not only for desserts, but also for meat dishes. Raspberry meat sauce is easy to prepare. Some efforts will have to be made, but still the preparation of this fragrant and bright seasoning will not require high culinary skills.
When cooking raspberry sauce for meat, you should take a few moments into account, then it will be pleasant to the taste and appearance, perfectly emphasize the taste of meat and poultry.
- Choose ripe and juicy berries for the sauce. After all, the basis of the sauce, in fact, will be raspberry juice.
- The raspberry contains a lot of small bones, which you should avoid getting into the sauce. For this reason, to go in a simple way and grind raspberries with a blender or meat grinder will not work. It will have to be wiped through a sieve at one of the stages of preparing the sauce, which one depends on the selected recipe.
- Raspberry sauce can be made spicy, but it is important that the taste of spices does not interrupt the taste of raspberries.
- If you are cooking raspberry sauce for meat, you should not add too much sugar in it, even if you want to cook just sweet and sour sauce. Enough of the amount specified in the recipe.
- If you wish to reduce the calorie content of a dish, sugar as part of raspberry sauce can be replaced with an adequate amount of sugar substitute.
- Raspberry sauce will be even tastier if you add a little fresh mint.
- Do not use aluminum utensils for making berry sauce. Aluminum under the influence of acids contained in the berries, is oxidized, as a result of which harmful substances are formed and ingested. Experienced housewives prefer to cook raspberry sauce in an enamel pot.
Raspberry sauce can be served with cold or hot meat. So that when cooling it does not become covered with a film, grease its surface with butter, while the sauce is still hot.
Classic recipe for raspberry meat sauce
- raspberries - 0, 25 kg;
- dry red wine - 100 ml;
- sugar - 100 g;
- black pepper peas - 5 pcs.
- Go through the raspberries, remove the stalks from the berries. To remove possible insects, fill the berry with cool water and wait a bit. Remove surfaced bugs from the surface. Rinse the berry by placing it in a colander and dipping it several times in clean water. Let the water drain.
- Crush pepper. Need freshly ground, preferably coarse.
- Pour the berry in a small saucepan, add sugar and pour in the wine.
- Cook on low heat for 15 minutes, stirring the contents of the pan. It is necessary that all the sugar dissolved.
- Remove the pan from the heat, cool the contents. Grind raspberries through a strainer.
- Add pepper to the sauce, mix.
If desired, the sauce can be heated before serving. The classic recipe for raspberry meat sauce is also the easiest.
Spicy raspberry sauce for meat
- raspberry - 0, 2 kg;
- lemon peel - 5 g;
- sugar - 10-20 g;
- dry white wine - 40 ml;
- ground cinnamon - a pinch;
- lemon juice - 100 ml;
- hot red pepper (ground) - a pinch;
- butter - 50 g;
- ground dried ginger - a pinch;
- carnation - 2 pcs.
- Grind and wash the raspberries with a blender, then rub twice through a sieve.
- If you use lemon instead of ready-made lemon juice and dried zest, rub the zest and squeeze the juice, measure the right amount of these ingredients.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, throw all the spices specified in the recipe into it, after a couple of minutes, add the raspberry juice. Cook on low heat for a couple of minutes.
- Add sugar, lemon juice and wine. Continue cooking until sugar is completely dissolved.
The sauce has a savory sweet-sour taste. It is a good addition to meat, even the best - to the bird.
Spicy raspberry sauce for meat
- raspberry (fresh or frozen) - 0, 25 kg;
- vegetable oil - 40 ml;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- onions - 45 g;
- apple cider vinegar (6%) - 50 ml;
- sugar - 50 g;
- salt - a pinch;
- Hot chilli pepper - 0, 5 pcs.
- Wash the pepper. Cut it in half lengthwise, remove the seeds. Finely chop one half.
- Finely chop the garlic cloves with a knife.
- Remove the husks from a small bulb. Cut it into small cubes.
- If you are using frozen berry, thaw it and drain excess liquid. If you have a fresh marina, you need to sort and wash it.
- Crush the berry with a blender and rub through a sieve.
- Mix the raspberry juice with the sugar and salt.
- Heat the butter in a pan, put the pieces of pepper, onion and garlic in it. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add raspberry juice, boil until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour in the vinegar, stir and continue to simmer the sauce over low heat until it reaches the desired consistency.
Raspberry sauce prepared according to this recipe is well suited to lamb and pork. A good idea would be to file it with a kebab.
Raspberry liqueur sauce
- fresh raspberries - 0, 25 kg;
- cherry liqueur or liquor - 30 ml;
- dry red wine - 30 ml;
- sugar - 60 g;
- cinnamon - a pinch;
- black ground pepper - 5 g;
- starch - 5 g;
- water - 20 ml;
- salt - to taste.
- Prepare the raspberries, sifting them well and rinsing thoroughly.
- Mix cherry juice or liqueur with dry wine. Both wine and brandy can be used at home. Cherry liqueur, if desired, can be replaced by another, but made from sour berries.
- Add sugar, salt, spices to the alcohol mixture. Put on a slow fire and bring to a boil.
- Add raspberries and boil them in wine and liquor for 10 minutes. Sugar during this time should have time to dissolve.
- After cooling the sauce, wipe it through a sieve. Bring back to fire.
- Dissolve starch in a small amount of cool water, pour into the sauce, stirring it vigorously. When the sauce is thick enough, remove it from the heat.
This recipe allows you to prepare a raspberry sauce of a thicker consistency than previous recipes. At the same time it will take quite a bit.
Raspberry sauce goes well with any kind of meat. Hot sauce is often served to its fatty varieties, ginger - to the bird. If you wish, you can vary the taste of the sauce yourself by adding certain spices, spices.