Dietary nutrition in most cases is perceived by people as a kind of sad forced fate. But in fact, not everything is as bad as it seems from the outside: a few weeks of proper nutrition - and people get used to new foods. Products that previously seemed tasteless without fat, seasonings and other additives begin to show their own taste. You can easily get used to tea without sugar, mashed potatoes instead of french fries and boiled chicken instead of chicken nuggets.
By the way, eating properly is not only beneficial, but also easy, because diet meals are usually much easier to prepare. An example of this is our steamed diet pumpkin recipe today.
- fresh ripe pumpkin - 500 g;
- granulated sugar to taste;
- water - about 1 liter.
1. To prepare an amazing soft diet pumpkin steamed with sugar, we will prepare all the ingredients we need. Pumpkin thoroughly washed, cut into convenient portions (skin should not be cut off). We cut loose flesh from the pieces, simultaneously removing the seeds.
2. Pour cold water into a large saucepan, put it on the stove and turn on medium heat. Top conveniently set a stainless steel colander and place on it the prepared pieces of pumpkin, (it is advisable to lay them skin up). The recipe is great for steamers or multi-cookers.
3. Steamed pumpkin is cooked for about 25 minutes. Check the readiness of the dish with a fork - the device should easily pass through the skin.
4. Prepared steamed pieces of pumpkin are carefully removed from the colander, laid down and cooled. Before serving the dessert, sprinkle sugar over the pieces.