Among the extensive variety of canned drinks, pear compote is the most delicious. It should be harvested on an “industrial scale”, because it is always drunk first. In the abundance of pears, you have a great opportunity to preserve such compote.
It takes 1 hour to prepare such preservation, and from the ingredients listed here, 3 l of compote is obtained.
- pears - 0, 5 kg;
- sugar - 1 tbsp .;
- water - 2, 7 liters.
1. For the compote you should buy the most juicy variety of pears that you can find. The more juice they produce, the richer the drink will be. You should give preference to strong pears, so that they do not boil soft during cooking. Fruits must be ripe, beautiful and without significant flaws.
2. Cut the pears into quarters. Remove residual seed pockets and fruit legs. If the pulp of the pear begins to darken, it should be sprinkled with a small amount of lemon juice.
3. Cut pear slices into thin slices. Put them in an enamel bowl. You can use for cooking compote and ordinary pan (but only with the presence of enamel).
4. Powdered crushed fruits covered with sugar. You can fully adjust its amount to your own taste. Do not be afraid to miss with proportion. If you give too little sugar, then compote can be boiled with an additional portion after opening. In the case when it is too much - dilute the drink with boiled water.
5. Pour the pears over the sugar with water. Stir all with a wooden spatula to dissolve the sugar.
6. Put the bowl on medium heat. Bring compote to a boil. Boil the pears in the syrup for 15 minutes. If you chose a hard variety of fruits for compote, then you can prepare a drink for 20 minutes.
7. Treat jar and lid with soda. Then rinse with water. Sterilize the container neck with boiling water. Boil the lid a couple of minutes in water. Jar gently filled with pears. Pour in half the hot stew (so that the container does not burst).
8. Fill the jar with compote to the brim. In case of shortage of syrup - add boiling water. The container should be well filled so that the compote sterilizes the inside of the lid. Jar hermetically roll key for preservation. Turn over, cover with a blanket. Allow the canned compote to cool completely.
9. Rearrange the pear compote in a cool place. It is possible to store such conservation up to 1 year. Fragrant sweet drink will delight you with summer taste and an abundance of vitamins.