A great recipe for making juicy meat balls is useful for creating a nutritious and incredibly delicious dish. With meatballs in sour cream sauce, you can serve any side dish.
It takes 2 hours to prepare such a dish, and of the ingredients listed here, 10 servings are obtained.
- beef - 400 g;
- pork - 300 g;
- potatoes - 200 g;
- rice - 70 g;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- sour cream - 1 tbsp .;
- eggs - 1 pc .;
- water - 1/2 tbsp .;
- vegetable oil - for frying;
- salt to taste;
- ground pepper mix - to taste.
1. Separate beef from veins and films. Twist the meat in stuffing with fatty pork. Meatballs in sauce can be cooked exclusively on beef, sour cream will give the meat softness and juiciness. Clean potatoes and onions. Rinse the roots with water. Wash rice. Boil the cereal until half ready.
2. Grate the potatoes. The process must be completed as quickly as possible so that the shredded roots will not darken.
3. Chop the peeled onion in a blender to the consistency of mashed potatoes.
4. Put mince into a large bowl. Add chopped potatoes and broken onions. Drive an egg. Sprinkle minced meat with a mixture of peppers and salt to your own taste. Stir the mass thoroughly. Putting the base for the meatballs in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
5. Moisten hands in cold water. Blind minced balls (slightly larger than a walnut). Put raw meatballs on a plate or board.
6. Heat vegetable oil in a deep frying pan. Fry the meatballs in it until golden brown. The meat balls must be periodically stirred to make them evenly brown.
7. Combine sour cream with water. Mix the sauce thoroughly until a uniform consistency is obtained. Add a little salt and spice to your liquid ingredients to your own taste (but remember that you already salted and seasoned meat balls).
8. Pour the meatballs in the sauce pan. Cover the container with a lid. You can put crushed garlic clove in the pan to make the sauce and meatballs more piquant.
9. Cooking meatballs over low heat. Stew meat balls 40 min. Check the readiness of the dish. If the meatballs are soft, then the fire should be turned off, and the balls themselves leave to infuse in the sauce.
10. Serve cooked meatballs hot, as a separate dish or with a side dish. Delicious balls are perfectly combined with fresh vegetables and pasta.