Liquid hot dishes should be present on the menu every day, and the modern cook can be significantly helped by the slow cooker in organizing proper family nutrition. All that concerns soups in meat broth, you can trust her unconditionally, choosing the right mode.
When the rich and clear broth is ready, we continue to cook the soup in the same way as on the stove, adding different vegetables and cereals in turn. The order of adding ingredients is chosen depending on the time they need to cook: the faster the product is boiled down, the closer to the end of cooking we add it to the soup. Seasonings are usually put to the broth, and greens are added just before serving.
- mutton meat - 1 kg;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece;
- potatoes - 5-6 pieces;
- bulb onion - 1 head;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- salt, oriental soup seasonings - to taste.
Cooking time: 2, 5 hours, number of servings: 10.
1. Wash lamb meat well and let it dry a little. For soup, you can take almost any part, which will be fat. If it is with a bone, this is only a plus.
2. Cut the meat into medium sized pieces, as long as they are not too large, put the multicooker on the bottom, add water and boil for 2 hours on the “Soup” or “Cooking” mode, removing the foam.
3. From the onion, remove the husk, cut it into small squares.
4. Wash the potatoes under running water, peel and cut into cubes or cubes. Pour into a bowl after 1, 5 hours of cooking. Add salt and seasonings.
5. Peel and chop the carrots. You can fry it with onions in vegetable oil until golden brown and add to the soup, or you can add these two ingredients without frying. Putting onion and carrot in the soup, close the slow cooker and boil for about 20 minutes.
6. Add dill or parsley to the ready soup and serve it to the table.