Champignons and chicken fillet are two familiar, accessible and very useful products.
Of them are preparing hundreds of different dishes, well, here is a selection of the most delicious and proven.
Indulge fragrant mushrooms with chicken?
Chicken fillet with champignons - the general principle of cooking
Mushrooms are so good that they do not require long processing. They do not need to be boiled before, unless this is indicated in the recipe. Mushrooms are washed and (if needed) cut. If the cap is open and the gills are dark, then they need to be cut off.
Chicken fillet also does not need any processing, it is enough to wash the product and cut it into the desired pieces. It is this part of the chicken carcass that is cooked the fastest and 12-15 minutes is enough for small pieces.
Fillet with mushrooms can be fried independently or with the addition of vegetables. Cook in the oven, including in the pots. Often these products make stews with various sauces, as well as prepare fragrant pilaf, the recipe of which is below. And fillets and mushrooms are perfectly combined with all vegetables, cereals, legumes.
Recipe 1: Chicken fillet with mushrooms in cream sauce
A variant of the most delicate chicken fillet with champignons and fragrant sauce, which is cooked in a pan. Sour cream take average fat.
• 0.6 kg fillet;
• 2 onions;
• 0.4 kg of mushrooms;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 1 tsp. sweet paprika;
• salt and pepper;
• 2 tablespoons of flour;
• 450 ml of sour cream;
1. Boil the mushrooms in boiling water for 10 minutes. Throw in a colander. After cooling, cut into pieces, convenient for eating.
2. Fillet also cut into slices, like mushrooms. Sprinkle with flour and fry in a skillet for about three minutes.
3. Add chopped onions to the chicken, fry until half cooked. The pieces should be transparent and lightly browned. 4. Put the mushrooms to them and evaporate all the liquid.
5. When the dish begins to roast and squash, lay out the sour cream and simmer under the lid until the chicken is cooked.
6. Add paprika, salt, chopped garlic and black pepper. All together we warm up well and it's done! To taste add any greens.
Recipe 2: Chicken fillet with mushrooms and cheese
The option of a festive dish of chicken fillet with champignons, which is prepared in the oven. Cheese is used hard. Champignons in the recipe are used fresh. But similarly, you can put pickled mushrooms in the dish.
• 0.5 kg breast;
• 0.15 kg of champignons;
• 0.15 kg of cheese;
• 0.5 buns of dill;
• 2 tablespoons sour cream;
• 1 onion;
• spices for chicken, salt.
1. Cut the mushrooms into thin slices and spread them in a griddle with a spoonful of butter. Begin to fry.
2. As soon as all the moisture from the champignons has evaporated, add the onion cut into thin half rings to it, fry a little, put a spoonful of sour cream and spices, simmer for two minutes and let cool.
3. While the mushrooms are cooling, we cut the fillet plates one centimeter apart and gently beat them with a hammer. Mix the remaining sour cream with seasonings for chicken and grease the broken off pieces.
4. Shift the chicken on a baking sheet, missed with oil.
5. Add dill to the mushrooms, you can also put minced garlic.
6. Spread the stuffing on the chicken, spreading evenly between all the fillet pieces.
7. We rub large cheese and we spread from above, trying to cover stuffing.
8. Put the dish in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, focus on the readiness of the fillet.
Recipe 3: Chicken fillet with mushrooms and potatoes
Another option for cooking chicken fillet with mushrooms in the oven. The dish is filled with mayonnaise, but you can use sour cream instead.
• 0.5 kg fillet;
• 0.4 kg of mushrooms;
• 0.7 kg of potatoes; • 2 onions;
• 0.2 kg of mayonnaise;
• 0.15 kg of cheese;
1. Cut mushrooms into small pieces and fry for five minutes in a skillet with oil. Making the strongest fire.
2. Chicken fillet cut into cubes of 2 centimeters. We add to it any seasonings and an ode to a spoon of mayonnaise. Stir and you can immediately shift into a greased form.
3. On the fillet lay out fried mushrooms. You can lightly sprinkle with salt.
4. On the mushrooms goes onions, cut into thin straws or diced.
5. Potatoes cleaned and cut into thin plates. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and mix well in a bowl. Spread slices on top of mushrooms and onions.
6. Grease the dish with mayonnaise and bake for half an hour.
7. We take out and sprinkle with grated cheese, send it to the oven and fry the cheese until a beautiful crust.
Recipe 4: Chicken fillet with champignons in pots
A variant of the dish that does not require close attention. You just need to put all the ingredients in the pots and put them in the oven for 40 minutes. Simple, fast, but very tasty and nutritious.
• 0.6 kg fillet;
• 0.5 kg of mushrooms;
• 2 onions;
• 150 ml sour cream;
• 120 grams of cheese;
• 2 garlic cloves;
• a little oil drain.
1. Mushrooms do not need preliminary heat treatment. But it will be more tasty if you pre-fry the mushrooms in the pan for a couple of minutes. If possible, do it.
2. Cut the fillet into small pieces and mix with the mushrooms.
3. Add to them chopped onions and sour cream. We do all this in a large bowl.
4. Squeeze the peeled garlic cloves, season with spices and mix everything well.
5. The pots must be dry. Take a piece of butter and rub them inside.
6. Put the previously cooked foods from the bowl. We do not impose full pots, we do not reach the top of 1.5 centimeters.
7. Cut the cheese into cubes and evenly distribute the top. 8. Cover the pots and send in the oven. After 30 minutes, the lids should be removed so that the cheese crust browned.
Recipe 5: Chicken fillet with mushrooms and tomatoes
This dish of chicken fillet with champignons is cooked on the stove. If you need to make more gravy, then simply dilute the contents of the pan with boiling water or broth.
• 0.5 kg chicken;
• 0.3 kg of champignons;
• 0.2 kg of onions;
• 0.3 kg of tomatoes;
• 3 tablespoons sour cream;
• oil for frying.
1. Boil the mushrooms quarter of an hour and cool. Pour the broth.
2. Cut the fillet into strips, sprinkle with spices and leave to marinate for now.
3. Onion cut into large half-rings, send to the pan with butter and fry for a minute.
4. Add the fillet and cook another minute.
5. Cut the champignons into slices and spread to the chicken. Cook under the lid for 5 minutes, then open and evaporate all the liquid.
6. Wash the tomatoes and cut them in half. We rub so that to get rid of a skin. Combine the tomato mass with sour cream and add spices.
7. Pour the resulting sauce into the pan and boil the dish for a few more minutes. We taste, if necessary, put more spices.
Recipe 6: Steamed Chicken Fillet with Champignons ”
Option dietary dishes of chicken fillet with mushrooms. You can cook it in a double boiler or in a slow cooker. On average, it takes about half an hour. It will take a piece of foil.
• 2 fillets;
• 4 champignons;
• 0.5 tsp. oregano;
• salt and pepper;
• garlic optional.
1. Wash the fillets and cut each along, but not completely. Rub the pocket and pieces with spices from all sides, you can add a little chopped garlic.
2. Wash the mushrooms and cut into slices, sprinkle with spices.
3. We take a piece of foil and put it in a double boiler so that small sides are obtained. The shiny side should be on top. 4. Put the fillet, and sliced mushrooms on it. When cooking, their juice will soak the chicken, and it will become very tender.
5. That's it! It remains to put the steamer for half an hour, and during this time chop up a salad of fresh vegetables.
Recipe 7: Stuffed Chicken Fillet with “Rolls” champignons
Marinated champignons are used to prepare this dish. But if you want you can take fresh mushrooms. This fillet is prepared with a filling in a pan. From this amount of ingredients, three full servings are obtained.
• 0.5 kg fillet;
• 1 lukovitsa;
• 0.1 kg marinated champignons;
• 1 carrot;
• 1 Bulgarian pepper;
• 2 eggs.
1. Prepare the filling. To do this, chop the pepper and onion in thin straws, add a carrot to them and fry everything together in a frying pan.
2. Pickled pickled mushrooms randomly, mix with vegetables. Season the filling with spices, you can add a little green.
3. Cut fillets on plates. Then we cover each with cling film and beat off with a hammer. Rub the spices.
4. Lay out the pieces of the broken fillet on a cutting board, put the stuffing and turn the rolls. Staple nothing needed.
5. Beat raw eggs with a fork and next place a plate of breadcrumbs. Heat the oil in the pan, make a layer of at least 1.5 centimeters.
6. Dip each roll in a raw egg, and then in crackers. Fry in hot oil until a beautiful crust.
Recipe 8: Chicken Fillet with Mushrooms
For such a wonderful pilaf of chicken and champignons, it is better to use long and large rice.
• 0.3 kg fillet;
• 1.5 cups of rice;
• 0.3 kg of mushrooms;
• 2 carrots;
• 1 piece of onion;
• spices, garlic and oil.
1. Mushrooms cut into any slices and fry in a pan until half cooked.
2. Shred the carrot into strips and cut the onions randomly. Fry with oil in a cauldron. 3. Cut chicken fillet into cubes and throw to the vegetables, fry for five minutes.
4. Now add separately fried mushrooms.
5. Lay the spices. You can take ready-made mixtures for cooking homemade pilaf. Or mix seasonings at your discretion. Add and salt.
6. Wash the rice until the liquid is completely clear. Pour the cereal into the cauldron. All mix.
7. Fill boiling water so that it is centimeter covered cereal.
8. We stick some cloves of garlic into the pilaf. Put a bay leaf on top. It should not be drowned, otherwise the pilaf will be bitter.
9. Reduce the fire, cover the cauldron with a lid and forget about the pilaf for twenty minutes.
10. Turn off the stove and leave the dish to reach readiness for another half an hour. Do not open the lid.
Chicken fillet with champignons - tips and tricks
• Mushrooms contain a lot of moisture and actively absorb it. Therefore, before cooking, it is not necessary to fill them with water for a long time, and washed mushrooms should be dried with napkins.
• To make chicken fillet quickly covered with a ruddy crust, pieces can be sprinkled with wheat flour.
• Chicken fillet will be juicy if you add a couple of tablespoons of heavy cream to it and leave to marinate.
• If the champignons are small, then you can cook them in whole or in halves. The dish will look spectacular.
• Mushrooms, like any other products, can also be pickled in spices and various sauces. From this, their taste will only get better.