For someone, cooking belyashes is the pinnacle of culinary art.
But in fact, everything is much easier.
Suffice it to knead the good dough for whites.
You can cook it in many different ways.
Indulge in delicious belyashiki?
Dough for whipping - general principles of cooking
Yeast dough, mixed with high-grade wheat flour, is used mainly for whites. But sometimes it is prepared in fast ways on kefir with the addition of a ripper. Always sift the flour before kneading, then combine with other ingredients.
What to put in the dough:
• liquid (water, milk, whey, kefir);
• salt, sugar;
• fat (butter, margarine).
The consistency of the yeast dough should not be thin, but not very steep. It should turn out soft, elastic, resist to a molding. It takes about ten minutes to knead the mass When ready, it will become homogeneous, begin to lag behind the dishes and otlipat hands. Then it is transferred to a large vessel and left for lifting.
Fermentation time depends on the following factors:
1. Dough density. If it is cool and full of flour, the process will be a long one. Soft dough rises faster.
2. The temperature of the ingredients. Yeast dough is never mixed with cold liquid or ice flour. All ingredients must be warm, but not hot. Otherwise, you can brew the yeast and they will die.
3. Indoor temperatures. In the heat, the yeast is activated faster. If the house is cool, the container with the dough can be put on the pot with warm water.
4. Fresh yeast. If they are overdue or of poor quality, then fermentation will be delayed or will not occur at all.
To fermentation does not slow down, before kneading dough, it is recommended to leave in advance all the ingredients on the table. The liquid is heated to 45 degrees. If butter or margarine is used, the products must be melted to a liquid state and cooled. Hot ingredients are not added to the dough.
Simple dough for whites on the water
Recipe ordinary yeast dough for whites, which is also suitable for modeling cakes with a variety of fillings. Including with sweet filling. Yeast is used raw. If not, then take 3 tsp granular.
• 1.5 Art. water;
• 35 grams of yeast;
• 3.5 Art. flour;
• 1 table. spoon of sugar;
• 1/4 tablespoon salt;
• 40 ml of oil grows.
1. Heat water. It should be slightly higher than body temperature.
2. Add sugar, yeast after it, stir until dissolved and leave for five minutes.
3. While the yeast is dissolved, sift the flour.
4. Salt water with yeast, mix and pour into flour. Getting to knead the dough with your hands. In the course of pouring vegetable oil. Instead, you can take the margarine, pre-melted and cooled.
5. Knead the dough until smooth, it is possible that the flour may need a little more or less.
6. Stir the dough into a large saucepan, cover with a cloth towel on top. We put for fermentation in a warm place. You can put it near the stove or near the battery.
7. After an hour and a half we check. After a good lift we press with our hands and leave until the second lift. You can start sculpting products.
Dough recipe for whites on kefir without yeast
Recipe dough for whites, which will help out if there is no time. He does not need to wander and stand for several hours. At the same time pastries turn out air, porous, with high tastes.
• 4 eggs;
• 1 tsp. soda (baking powder can be used);
• 1 spoon of salt;
• 400 ml of kefir;
1. Pour kefir in a large bowl. It should be warm, it is better to just hold at room temperature. If you decide to reheat on the stove, then it should be done very carefully. Dairy products can easily curd up in cottage cheese. 2. Add soda to kefir and stir. The reaction will proceed, the soda will be extinguished in an acidic medium, and the kefir will increase in volume.
3. Add raw eggs, then salt. Take a whisk and beat the mixture until smooth.
4. Add flour. It only remains to knead the dough. The consistence should turn out usual, as for pies.
5. The dough does not need to ferment, but it is still better to leave it warm for fifteen minutes so that the gluten of the flour swells. It will be much easier to work with recumbent mass.
Dough for whitening yeast on milk “Cold”
A feature of this recipe for dough whites is the ability to start it in advance. For example, in the evening, and in the morning to please the family with fresh cakes or patties. Or cook in the morning, and fry products after work.
• one glass of milk;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• one spoonful of sugar;
• 7 g dry yeast;
• butter 2 spoons;
• flour about 2.5 glasses.
1. Dissolve the yeast in the milk immediately with salt, lay the sugar. Give stand up to the complete discrepancy of the grains.
2. Add flour, in the process of kneading pour oil.
3. The dough should be soft, slightly sticky. We take it up to smoothness and uniformity. The mass should not stick to the dishes.
4. We shift in a large bowl, cover with a towel on top and put in the refrigerator. There, it will feel great to 12 hours. Some hostesses prefer to shift in a greased package. But in this case, it should be tied at the very edge and leave enough space for lifting.
5. Then we get it, leave it for half an hour in the heat and you can sculpt belyash.
Batter for batter
Belyashi are very airy, soft and porous. And all thanks to the consistency of this test. Of course, not only the mixing technique is different, but also baking. We will knead on the outside. But you can also use whey, milk or its mixture with water.
Ingredients • 300 ml of water;
• 2 tsp. dry yeast;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 1 tablespoon tablespoon sugar;
• flour about three glasses;
• 30 ml of oil.
1. Heat the liquid to a warm state.
2. Put sugar into it, immediately pour in the yeast and a glass of flour. Shake, leave for 10 minutes.
3. Add salt, then butter and flour. The consistency should not be thick, but it should not drip from the spoon.
4. Leave to ferment for another fifteen minutes.
5. Put a griddle on the stove, pour the oil for frying into it. We warm up.
6. We collect the dough with a spoon, put it in the pan in the form of fritters. Smeared to the sides.
7. Top put the minced meat, distribute evenly.
8. Close the fresh portion of the dough so that it covers the entire filling.
9. After frying the first side, gently turn over the whites. Cover the pan and bring to readiness.
Dough for whitening yeast on kefir
For this recipe for dough whitish it is not necessary to use kefir. You can also take sour milk, plain yogurt (natural), ryazhenka. Yeast recipes are used dry.
• 200 ml of kefir;
• 3 cups flour;
• 100 ml of vegetable oil;
• 7 grams of yeast;
• 1/3 spoon of salt;
• 1 spoon of sugar.
1. Sift flour and for the time being we leave aside.
2. Whisk whip kefir with added salt and sugar, put the yeast, stir intensively and leave for ten minutes to dissolve the granules.
3. Pour in the oil. Then immediately pour the flour. Knead until the dough takes all the flour.
4. Cover the bowl with a napkin and forget about it for 1.5 hours.
5. After this time, you can immediately form belyashi.
Serum Dough Recipe
Whey is cheaper than milk many times and easily replaces it. This product can be used in dough for whites. Products turn out air, easy and tasty. Ingredients
• 0.5 liters of serum;
• 1 egg;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 2 spoons of sugar;
• 2 spoons rast. oils;
• 3 spoons plums. oils;
• 1.5 tsp. yeast;
1. Immediately melt the butter and let it stand for a while to cool.
2. Add sugar, salt to the whey, stir and add a raw egg. Everything needs to be dissolved to homogeneity.
3. Add the yeast, leave for a few minutes to dissolve.
4. Pour in the melted butter and then add the sifted flour.
5. As you knead, gradually add the vegetable oil.
6. We transfer the finished dough to a high saucepan and leave to ferment in heat.
7. When it rises well, you need to knead. We proceed to the formation of products after the second lift.
Dough for yeast whitener (sponge method)
The sponge method of kneading yeast dough for whites has its own characteristics. It is used to obtain a soft crumb with uniform porosity. Also, the sponge method is used when adding a large amount of baking and for baked goods in the oven.
• 10 g yeast;
• 500 ml of milk;
• 20 g of sugar;
• 7 g of salt;
• 2 eggs;
• 40 ml of oil;
• 0.7 kg of flour.
1. Heat up to 45 degrees milk, pour into a large bowl. Add two cups of flour and yeast with sugar. Stir to dissolve the lumps. Then we cover with a napkin and put in the heat for two hours. During this time the sponge will rise well, it will begin to bubble, it will smell sour.
2. Beat eggs with salt until grains dissolve and pour into dough.
3. Add the remaining sifted flour, but not all at once. Perhaps it will leave a little less.
4. Stir and gradually pour in vegetable oil. Mass interfere. This is done until she stops falling behind her hands. We form a bun, shift it into a greased pan.
5. Cover and hold in a warm place until a good lift. Since the opara has already turned acid, it will take a little time, sometimes half an hour is enough. 6. Form belyashi and fry in a skillet.
Dough for whipping - tips and tricks
• If butter is added to the dough, it is not necessary to melt it. You can simply keep the product warm with the rest of the ingredients until completely softened, and then add to the total mass.
• Yeast before kneading is better to activate. To do this, they are combined with sweetened prescription liquid and make up for a quarter of an hour. The same method checks their lift. A fluffy foam cap should appear on the surface.
• If there is a lot of sugar in the dough for whitening, they will burn in the pan and do not have time to bake inside. If you do not put sugar at all, then the color of the fried products will be gray and not very appetizing.
• If the dough is not extinguished, then the products will be hard, tasteless, will quickly grow stale. If the dough is sour, then the belyashi also will not please the taste, and still can not be well roasted and will smell sour. Therefore, you can not leave the yeast dough without control.
• If you add a little starch to the flour during the kneading, the fried foods will stay soft longer and hardening will slow down.
• To prevent the dough from sticking to the hands while punching, you need to put some vegetable oil on them and grind them. You can simply moisten the brush in cold water.