Pineapple is the product that perfectly matches any meat: chicken, pork, beef, rabbit, and even turkey.
Based on this combination, you can make amazingly delicious salads, sandwiches, main dishes and, of course, the famous chops with pineapples, sprinkled with cheese.
This dish is familiar to many and is especially common on the Christmas or New Year's table. But not everyone knows that there is several way to cook holiday meat.
Chops with pineapple and cheese - general principles of cooking
In many ways, the taste of chops depends on the quality of the meat. If you want to cook a really juicy and tender dish, then you need to use fresh products that were not frozen. This is especially important for chicken fillet. If it was frozen, the dish will be dry and tough. Pineapples can be used fresh, but most often come from canned. Cheese is used hard, as it melts well and gives a beautiful crust.
How chops are prepared:
1. Meat is cut across the fibers and beats off. It is more convenient to do this through a bag or cling film so as not to splash the juice.
2. Pieces rubbed with spices. It is believed that salted meat starts up the juice and becomes dry. Therefore, it is necessary to salt at the end of cooking, but in many cases it is impossible, and the crust does not allow the spices to penetrate inside.
3. Fits the filling. In our case, these are pineapples, but any other products can be added to them.
4. Meat sprinkled with cheese and baked until tender.
This is a basic recipe, based on which there are many variations. Sometimes chops marinate in sauces, pre-fry, use breading, batter and more. The exact cooking technology and products are indicated in the recipe.
Recipe 1: Chops with pineapple and pork cheese
The classic version of cooking chops with pineapples and cheese, which can often be found on the holiday table. For cooking you will need a large piece of pork tenderloin. Ingredients
• 800 grams of tenderloin; a jar of pineapples;
• grated cheese.
1. Cut the pork plates across the fibers. The thickness of the pieces is about 1.5 cm. We beat them with a hammer on both sides, rub them with spices.
2. We grease a baking sheet, we spread chops.
3. Top with mayonnaise.
4. Drain syrup from pineapples. Put the ring on the meat, but you can also sprinkle the chop in cut pieces, do it as it is more convenient.
5. Sprinkle cheese and send in the oven. Withstand 35 minutes at 180 degrees and you can feast on delicious chops with pineapples and cheese.
Recipe 2: Chops with pineapples and “Royal” cheese
In addition to the classic pineapple filling, pickled mushrooms are added to these chops. But if you wish, you can take mushrooms fried in a pan. You can cook from any meat: pork, chicken breast and veal.
• 600 grams of meat;
• 4 spoons of mayonnaise;
• some oil;
• pineapple rings;
• 200 grams of mushrooms;
1. Cut the dried and dried meat into layers. We beat.
2. Mix the mayonnaise with pepper and salt. You can add any spices. We coat the chops on both sides with the resulting sauce and leave to marinate for half an hour.
3. From the mushrooms we merge the marinade, shred plates. If fresh mushrooms are used, cut into pieces and fry in oil. Do not forget to salt, then put the pan under the slope to get rid of excess fat. By the way, it can be poured into a baking sheet in which we will bake the meat.
4. Drain marinade from pineapples, cut into cubes.
5. Put chops on a greased baking sheet, put mushrooms on top, sprinkle with pineapple and grated cheese.
6. Bake until tender at 180 degrees.
Recipe 3: Garlic chops with pineapples and chicken breast cheese
For the preparation of such chops, you can use the breast, not only chicken, but also turkey. A wonderful festive dish that will be especially appreciated by figure followers. Number of products per eye
• garlic; • sour cream;
• some greens.
1. Breast should be cut into plates of 2 cm. Put 2 pieces in a plastic bag, beat through it.
2. Mix sour cream with garlic and chopped finely greens, salt, pepper and marinate the chicken for an hour.
3. Spread chicken chops on a baking sheet, on top we place a pineapple ring (or cut pieces) and grated cheese.
4. Bake until done at 180 degrees for no more than half an hour. Serve hot.
Recipe 4: Chops with pineapples and “Veal tenderness” cheese
For the preparation of such chops you will need young veal. But you can take and beef, if it is not old, has a light color. A soy sauce based sauce will help soften the fibers.
• 600 grams of veal;
• 5 tablespoons of soy sauce;
• 2 spoons of ketchup;
• mustard spoon;
1. Mix soy sauce with ketchup, spices and mustard. Set aside so that the products dissolve and merge.
2. Cut the beef, beat it off well and lubricate the slices with cooked sauce on all sides. We stack each other in a container, cover and leave for 2 hours.
3. Pour oil into a skillet, put on the stove.
4. Roll off chops in flour, fry for a minute on both sides.
5. Fold chops in a greased baking sheet, sprinkle with pineapple slices and grated cheese on top.
6. We send to bake until cooked in the oven. Then take out, immediately put in the pan and cover with a lid. Leave for half an hour.
Recipe 5: Chops with pineapple and cheese in a pan
No oven? This is not a reason to refuse juicy chop with pineapple and cheese. The more so that it can be cooked in a pan. Of course, in this case it is more difficult to get crispy cheese crust, but the dish will still delight you with the most delicate taste. For this recipe we will use pork.
• 500 grams of meat;
• 2 eggs.
1. Cut the prepared meat, beat off with a hammer and season with spices. 2. Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and 30 ml of water.
3. Dip the chops in the egg and fry in a pan on both sides until cooked. Turn off the stove.
4. Put some grated cheese on each chop, then a pineapple and cheese again. Do not neglect the inner layer, it will help to hold pineapple.
5. Now you can simply cover the pan with a lid and then melt the cheese. Or shift the chops to a flat plate and heat in a microwave. If there is a grill, then you can also use it, it will be even tastier.
Recipe 6: Chicken chops with pineapples, cheese and fresh tomatoes
More simply, the fillings simply do not come up, this is the best option for a dryish chicken breast. Since the chops are small in diameter, we will cook in a continuous layer, like a casserole. The same technique will allow you to preserve moisture and not dry edges. The number of products we take by eye.
• chicken breasts;
1. Cut the chicken across the grain, discard the pieces. Strongly not needed slightly. Salt, fry in a pan with one hand.
2. Put the chicken on a greased baking tray with the raw side down. It will roast during cooking.
3. Grease with garlic mayonnaise sauce.
4. Put the pineapple rings on top, then the tomato circles and put all the cheese to sleep. If you do not like a dry crust of cheese, then you can put a thin mesh of mayonnaise on top using a pastry bag or making a hole in the bag.
5. Send to the oven for half an hour, bake until golden brown.
Recipe 7: Chops with pineapple, cheese and nut sauce in foil
The foil prevents the evaporation of the liquid and allows the meat to remain juicy. A delicious nutty sauce gives an unusual taste and aroma of chops with cheese and pineapple.
• 600 grams of meat;
• pineapple rings according to the number of chops;
• sour cream;
• cheese for dressing.
For the sauce:
• half a cup of nuts (walnuts);
• 20 ml of lemon juice;
• 1 spoon of butter;
• clove of garlic;
• 1 teaspoon hot mustard. Cooking
1. As usual, we cut the meat, beat off and lubricate with sour cream, you can take mayonnaise or cream. Leave to pickle while preparing the sauce.
2. Fry the nuts in a skillet without oil, cool and grind. For small and homogeneous mass, you can scroll with a blender, if you like to feel the pieces, then you can simply roll a rolling pin on the table. Add chopped garlic, oil, mustard, lemon juice to the nuts and mix well.
3. Put on a piece of foil chop, top spoon of nutty sauce, then a circle of pineapple and a slice of cheese. Hermetically close the edges and lay the package on a baking sheet. Similarly, we pack all the chops. To evenly distribute the filling, you can immediately decompose all the chops, then the whole sauce, pineapples and cheese.
4. Sent to the oven for about 35-40 minutes.
Recipe 8: Chops with pineapples and cheese on a vegetable pillow
In general, this dish can be cooked with various vegetables: potatoes, pumpkin, eggplants, zucchini, green beans. But we will use a pillow of onions and carrots. Take any meat.
• 3 bulbs;
• 3 carrots;
• 700 grams of meat;
• some oil.
1. Clean the onions, cut and fry for two minutes in a pan. Add chopped carrots. You can chop grated for Korean salads. Fry all together for a couple of minutes, no need for a long time.
2. We spread the roasting on the bottom of the pan, distribute evenly.
3. Cut the meat on the plate, beat off, salt, pepper and send to the pan.
4. Grease the pieces with mayonnaise.
5. Fold the chopped pineapples.
6. Finishing layer - grated cheese. We send our creation in the oven. If chicken breast was used, then 20-25 minutes is enough. For beef and pork, we increase the time to 40-50 minutes.
Recipe 9: Chops with Pineapple and Double Cheese
Two juicy chops are interconnected cheese filling with pineapples. Interesting and tasty. It is better to use chicken or pork.
• meat 0.5-0.6 kg;
• 150 gr. cheese;
• Clove of garlic;
• 3-4 pineapple rings; • butter;
• 4 spoons of mayonnaise;
1. Cut the meat. Pieces for double chops should be sufficiently thin and well beaten off. Sprinkle meat with spices.
2. Cheese three, add garlic, 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and pineapple cubes. Mixing stuffing.
3. Put a chop on a baking sheet, top it with the filling and cover the second chop. The edges in two or three places are fastened with a toothpick.
4. Lubricate chops with the remaining mayonnaise, send to bake for 35-40 minutes at 180 degrees.
Chops with pineapple and cheese - tips and tricks
• Is lean meat and fat free? Grease the pieces with butter or drizzle with vegetable oil. It will make the meat more tender, add the missing fat.
• Chops with cheese are tasty, while fresh. Then the crust dries, becomes hard. If the meat is left, then before storage you can grease the cheese top with mayonnaise or sour cream, then fold it into an airtight container and put it in the refrigerator. If necessary, you can get a chop and just warm up.
• Fry chops in hot oil. At high temperatures, protein is instantly folded, and the juices remain inside the piece. You can also use any breading to seal the juice.
• Meat must be washed before cooking, but in the wet state it can not be roasted, as water drops dramatically lower the temperature of the fat, which subsequently leads to evaporation of moisture. How to be? Be sure to wash the pieces and blot well with paper towels, you can let them lie on the table so that the surface dries.
• The main secret of tasty chops is the variety. Do not be afraid to experiment in the kitchen, add new foods, sauces, spices, and each time the dish will be special.