A terpug baked with potatoes is a good option for a hostess to cook lunch quickly, tasty and not expensive. Terpug is a tasty, non-fat fish that you can’t overdry in cooking. That is difficult to spoil.
To prepare our dish we need:
- grassroots - 1200-1400 (2 fish of 600-700 grams each);
- potatoes - 12-14 pieces of medium size;
- bulb onion - 2 pcs .;
- vegetable oil - just grease a baking sheet.
For the sauce:
- sour cream - 100g .;
- kefir - 200g .;
- roe of roe - (if the fish caught with caviar);
- spices (in the recipe used: a little coriander, dill);
- salt to taste.
1. Clean, wash the fish well, cut off the fins, leave the head and tail. So the fish will not dry out. Peel potatoes and onions.
2. Onions we cut into semirings, not very thin.
3. Cut potatoes with rounds. If there is a grater, with a shredder function, then install it on the widest slot.
4. Put the baking sheet on a greased vegetable oil in turn, first the potatoes, then the onions.
5. Prepare the caviar for the sauce. Rinse it while it is in the film, and then clean it from the film.
6. If you just bake it like a fish, it will be dry. Therefore, we put it in the sauce. In a mixer, mix the kefir with sour cream, add spices, salt and caviar.
7. We do not add the remaining ingredients, it is enough to salt the sauce, which we will fill with everything.
8. Spread the fish on the potatoes with onions, and pour the sauce too.
9. The sauce should be enough to soak all foods, as well as inside the fish.
10. After everything is soaked, you can put in the oven.
11. We set the mode: the temperature is 180 - 200, 30-35 minutes in time. Our dish is ready.