If you are cooking a festive table, then picking up and preparing delicious dishes is only half the battle, and an equally important part remains - to decorate them beautifully. The easiest way is to solve this problem for salads, because vegetables, herbs and fruits are the most colorful representatives of products. And even if only pale ingredients have come to your salad, you can always decorate it with greens, carrot slices, boiled protein, yolk, seafood. The taste will not suffer from this, and the salad will be completely transformed.
Our salad in the form of a kokoshnik is an example of how a dish that is dull and inconspicuous can easily be decorated appetizing and original.
- 1 chicken leg;
- 200 g of ham;
- 1 fresh cucumber;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 1 potato;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- mayonnaise to taste.
- 1 carrot;
- chicken egg.
1. Rinse the potatoes and chicken eggs in running water. Dip in the pan for cooking. Pour cold water. Send in a strong fire. Salt a little. Bring to a boil. After 10 minutes, remove the eggs and immerse in cold water. Cook potatoes until tender. After cooking, cool, peel off. Cut two ingredients into small cubes. Place in a deep salad bowl.
2. When buying a cucumber, note that it is fresh and not soft. Rinse, trim tails. Crush to small pieces. Add to salad bowl.
3. Take the chicken leg, rinse. Instead of chicken legs you can use chicken fillet. Dip in boiling salted water. Cook until cooked. Remove from broth and cool to room temperature. Remove peel. Cut chicken and ham into small pieces. Add to salad bowl.
4. To taste, sprinkle salt, ground black pepper. Spread it with mayonnaise. Stir and try. If everything is enough, then continue on.
5. Choose a suitable flat dish. Put the salad mass. Form in the form of kokoshnik. Help with a spatula to level all sides.
6. For the top layer, we need a boiled carrot. Wash and boil until tender. Cool, peel and rub on a medium grater. On top of the salad mass lay a grated carrot and smooth out nicely.
7. Make rims along the contour of a kokoshnik from mayonnaise.
Boiled protein cut large flowers.
From radishes - small flowers.
Decorate the salad as you like. On the protein flowers, add circles of the skin of the radish. Decorate with fresh dill and parsley. Salad "Russian Beauty" is ready.