Butter with garlic and herbs can be used in different ways: for meat and fish dishes, for gravy and sauces, for side dishes and even salads. Vegetables stewed with this butter are incredibly tasty and fragrant. Greens for butter choose at your discretion - for example, dill, parsley, basil. Garlic will make the oil more piquant. You can also add optional spices. It is convenient to freeze the oil in the form of “sausage” and cut the required amount each time. You can also freeze the oil in ice cream freezing tins.
List of ingredients:
- a bunch of fresh greens - 7-8 twigs;
- 150 g butter;
- 4-5 cloves of garlic;
- spices as desired.
1. Prepare fresh herbs: a few sprigs of fresh dill, parsley and lemon basil wash and dry with a towel. Peel the garlic cloves.
2. Greens can be torn off by hands, the stalks can be separated and used only by leaves. Cut the cloves into 2-3 pieces and send them with a green in a cup or bowl.
3. Send softened butter of any fat content to the cup - you can take from 67% to 83%. Of course, it will be more delicious with oil of maximum fat content. At this stage, you can add spices and spices.
4. Dip an immersion blender into the cup and twist the butter with the greens and garlic.
5. Lay a piece of cling film or cellophane on the table. Transfer the butter from the cup to the film.
6. Spoon level the butter, giving it an oblong shape.
7. Wrap the oil in a film and gently roll it on the board. Get a neat “sausage”. Twist or tie the edges of the film, send it to the freezer.
8. After a few hours, the fragrant green oil with garlic will freeze. You can also store it in the freezer, cutting pieces if necessary. When cooking a dish, add frozen oil in the middle of the process - the finished product will acquire an incredible aroma and original taste.