Chocolate cake - the love of any sweet tooth. Such a dessert involuntarily causes increased salivation and a strong desire to eat it. So what's the deal? It remains only to cook!
Homemade Chocolate Cake - General Cooking Principles
Chocolate cakes can be made from different cakes: biscuit, sand, puff waffles. You can cook a dessert and no cakes at all, using curd mass. Or take gingerbread, cookies or any other flour products as a basis.
Basic principles for making chocolate cakes:
1. Cakes after baking always cool to a cold state. Otherwise the cream will flow.
2. Chocolate is always melted, but also cooled, before adding to the dough, to the cream or to the glaze. Hot mass is better not to use, it will negatively affect the dessert.
3. After lubrication, the cake is always left for time to soak, but you need to keep it in the refrigerator, since the shelf life of cream products is short and they can be easily poisoned.
4. Sponge cakes often require soaking. Syrups and compotes use only chilled.
5. Instead of chocolate, cocoa powder can be added to desserts, but before use it is always sifted, the lumps in the liquid mass diverge badly.
For registration of chocolate cakes, you can use icing, various creams, mastic. Or use simple sprinkles: coconut shavings, nuts, biscuit or sand chips.
Chocolate cake: a simple recipe from a classic sponge cake
For making homemade chocolate cake, you will need an ordinary sponge cake on the eggs. Instead of the cream is used chocolate paste “Nutella”, just one can is enough. You can take an analogue, suitable dessert with nuts, will also be delicious.
• 4 eggs;
• cocoa one spoon;
• 2/3 Art. Sahara;
• 1 tbsp. flour.
• 1 can of pasta;
• 0.5 Art. Sahara.
Cooking 1. Break four eggs into a bowl, lower the mixer, beat until frothy for about three minutes. Then gradually add sugar in small portions, whipping without ceasing.
2. As soon as the egg mass with sugar becomes white, fluffy, there will be no slurry at the bottom of the bowl, you can pour out a glass of sifted flour from cocoa.
3. Stir. Pour the chocolate dough into a detachable form with a covered bottom. Put in a heated oven, bring to readiness at 180. Cool sponge cake well.
4. Boil syrup out of sugar and half a glass of water. Optionally, you can add vanilla or brandy, rum. Cooling down.
5. Cut the cooled cake along 2 layers.
6. Slightly spill the bottom, half the syrup should go. Grease with chocolate paste.
7. Covering the second part of the cake, also sprinkle with syrup. The sponge cake will absorb it like a sponge.
8. We cover the whole cake with nutella, including the sides. Cool for 3 hours.
Homemade chocolate cake “Gentle”
Another version of sponge chocolate cake. A simple recipe for the cake, which always turns out. It can be cut into 2 or 3 parts, depending on the diameter of the form used.
• 140 grams of flour;
• three Art. l raffin oil .;
• 180 grams of sugar;
• four eggs;
• 35 g of cocoa;
• 1 tsp. coffee;
• 0.5 tsp. Of ripper;
• four Art. l boiling water.
• bank of condensed milk;
• chocolate bar;
• 120 g of oil.
1. Add a pinch of salt to the eggs, beat four minutes to foam, and add sugar in four doses. Beat about another four minutes.
2. Combine cocoa with flour, throw ripper and sift together.
3. Pour the prepared flour in two steps, stir. It is better to use a wide spatula.
4. Now pour in vegetable oil.
5. Coffee is dissolved in boiling water, quickly stir and fill the dough. We make several movements with a spatula, pour into the form.
6. Bake a cake with coffee for about 35 minutes. at a temperature of 180. Then gently remove the cake from the oven, cool, remove from the mold, cut.
7. Beat the softened butter. We melt chocolate, cool it, but do not let it harden. Combine all three ingredients of the cream, stir. 8. Grease cakes, this biscuit does not need to be impregnated with syrup. Decorate to your taste.
Chocolate cake: a simple recipe without baking
Recipe for homemade chocolate shortcake cake. You can take vanilla or chocolate, which is more like.
• 650 g of cookies;
• 3 spoons of cocoa;
• 0.5 chocolates;
• 200 g of sugar;
• 250 ml of pure water (milk);
• 150 g of oil;
• 100 grams of nuts.
1. Cook the chocolate syrup. To do this, first mix the cocoa with sugar, then dilute with water, but it is better to use milk. It will get delicious.
2. Boil the syrup, remove from heat. Add the chocolate pieces, stir. Put the soft butter, stir the mass until all the pieces are dissolved. We set aside.
3. While the syrup is cooling, cut the cookies into small pieces.
4. Add syrup, stir. We shift in a detachable form or in a bowl, covered with cling film. The remains of syrup from the bottom of the bowl just pour out the top.
5. Put the dessert in the fridge for a couple of hours so that the cookies are soaked, the structure of the dessert is strong.
6. Turn on a flat plate, remove the form or bowl, fall asleep with chopped nuts. You can use coconut, poppy, chocolate icing chips for decoration.
Homemade Chocolate Cake “Truffle”
The recipe for a fabulous homemade chocolate cake for the holiday table. Dessert refined, beautiful, with a deep, rich flavor. Chocolate is better to use bitter. Prescription yogurt is a natural milk without additives.
• 150 g of powder;
• 4 eggs;
• 25 g of cocoa;
• 200 g of oil;
• 100 g of sugar;
• 150 ml of yogurt;
• 200 g dark chocolate;
• ripper package (10 g).
• 300 ml sour cream;
• 100 g of powder;
• 50 g of oil;
• 200 g chocolate.
1. Chocolate for the cake should be melted. The easiest way to do this is in the microwave. But it will be better, albeit a little longer, in a water bath. Remove, leave on the table.
2. We take a dry bowl, preferably with a size of at least 3 liters, so that it is convenient to work. Pour out all the dry ingredients of the dough. Stir. 3. Pour in yogurt and eggs, beat everything with a mixer for about 3 minutes.
4. Add melted chocolate, stir.
5. Now divide the dough into three equal parts. We put them into forms, send truffle cakes to be baked at 170 about half an hour, you can immediately put everything in the oven.
6. Hot cakes removed from the form is not necessary, cool, then take out.
7. For cream stir sour cream with powder. You can use more products if you like a thick layer.
8. Lubricate the cake between each other. By this time they should be completely cold.
9. Crumble chocolate, melt again, but now with butter. Cover the truffle with glaze, let stand in the fridge and soak.
Chocolate cake: a simple recipe with gelatin
Another simple chocolate cake recipe without baking. This time it is made from curd with gelatin. It is advisable to make it in advance, as the dessert will take 4 hours to set.
• 400 g of cottage cheese;
• 300 ml sour cream;
• 1 chocolate bar;
• 50 g of cocoa;
• 2/3 Art. Sahara;
• 3 bananas;
• 200 g biscuits;
• 150 g of oil;
• 30 g of gelatin.
1. Gelatin immediately pour 100 ml of water, any juice or milk, let it swell.
2. Pound the cookies until crumbs, mix with 110 g of butter, pound. We spread in a detachable form in the form of a cake. Put in the fridge.
3. Mix cottage cheese, sugar and sour cream, add cocoa to them. Beat the blender. Chocolate mass is set aside.
4. Gelatin is heated in a microwave. Must dissolve all clots. Mix with chocolate cream from the curd. You can warm the gelatin in a water bath or on the stove, but stirring constantly.
5. Pour half the cottage cheese cream on the biscuit cake, send it in the fridge for 2 hours or just periodically check the degree of hardening.
6. Clean the bananas, cut into slices, spread on top of the jelly layer and pour the remaining mass with gelatin, withstand another 3 hours.
7. We melt chocolate and butter, which remains (40 grams).
8. Remove the walls of the split form, pour over the dessert with glaze. It should be melted, but not hot. Cool until chocolate solidifies.
Chocolate Cake: A Simple Gingerbread Recipe
For this cake will need chocolate cakes and bananas. Cream sour cream, it can also be made chocolate, but this is optional.
• 300 g of gingerbread;
• 60 g of chocolate;
• 130 g of powder;
• 350 g sour cream;
• 2 bananas.
1. Take any bowl, inside lay out a layer of food film.
2. Mix sour cream with powder, pour cocoa at will. The cream is ready!
3. Bananas are cut into arbitrary slices, better with plates. Gingerbread cut in half on the plate.
4. We moisten a piece of gingerbread in a cream, put in a bowl. Take the second and repeat. We spread the layer.
5. Now we cover the gingerbread cookies with a layer of chopped bananas. Then again gingerbread. We collect the cake. Pour the rest of the cream from above, if there is any, smear it so that it penetrates the holes.
6. Put in 2 hours in the fridge, then turn over into a dish.
7. Melt the chocolate, pour the cake.
Homemade Chocolate Cake - Tips and Tricks
• If water gets into chocolate, it will not melt. The dishes for melting must be dry and clean. Oil, on the contrary, accelerates the process, makes the glaze more plastic.
• If you need to sprinkle the cake in the glaze with nuts, then you need to do this immediately, until the coating is fresh and not frozen.
• Chocolate cakes are perfectly combined with oranges, cherries, strawberries, bananas. Any dessert will play with new notes, if between the cake layers make a fruit or berry layer.