Grapes are an exquisite, appetizing delicacy that many adore for its delicious taste. However, grapes are valued not only for tasty and juicy flesh, but also for bones, because they contain a lot of valuable biologically active elements. From the seeds they get an incredibly gentle vegetable oil, which is used in medicine, cooking and the cosmetic field.
Production, characteristics and benefits of grape oil
For the production of oil grape seeds are used, so it is mainly mined in the same place where wines and juices are made. To create butter manufacturers use cake of all sorts of berries, as this does not affect the quality of the final product. In other words, the seeds of table and elite grape varieties have the same healing properties. To extract grape seed oil, they resort to two methods: cold pressing and hot extraction. The first method allows you to get a small amount of product, but this product is of high quality and contains much more useful components. For this reason, it is advisable to use the oil extracted by the classical method of cold pressing. Oil quality is also affected by the region of production. The favorites are grape seed oils, which are obtained in Italy and France. This is due to the fact that these regions are absolutely environmentally friendly and they strictly follow the rules for the cultivation of grapes.
Grape seed oil is fluid and has a light texture, thanks to which it is completely absorbed into the skin. The product has a yellowish green color. With natural light, it looks yellowish-green shades. The oil obtained from grape seeds, refers to the vegetable bases, which are almost odorless. He has a subtle nutty flavor. The taste of the oil seems strikingly clean - it is impossible to grasp individual nuances. Grape seed oil deservedly occupies a high position among vegetable oils. This is due to its balanced chemical composition. It contains a large amount of linoleic acid. It also contains other fatty acids - oleic, palmitic, arachidic and stearic. More oil abounds in vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, chlorophyll, protein, tannins, phytoncides, sterols, flavonoids and phytoestrogens. All these components make grape seed oil a real natural healer.
- Grape seed oil has a beneficial effect on the female body. It is able to alleviate the state in the period of premenstrual syndrome and menopause. In addition, this tool is an excellent prevention of diseases associated with the hormonal system and genital organs. For women who are breastfeeding, it is useful because it improves lactation, as well as the quality and taste of milk.
- Men, like women, can also use grape seed oil to prevent ailments of the genitals. Its advantage lies in the fact that through it the potency increases, erection and spermatogenesis normalize.
- The grapeseed oil has an excellent effect on the cardiovascular system. The use of this product allows you to reduce the concentration of “harmful” cholesterol in the blood, normalize blood pressure, increase blood circulation and increase the elasticity of the vessel walls. He also lowers the risk of atherosclerotic plaques and blood clots.
- Grape seed oil will be very useful for those who have problems with the digestive system. It removes inflammation from the mucous membrane of the digestive tract, accelerates the rate of metabolic processes, contributes to the normalization of microflora and food digestion processes.
- Grape seed oil has a rejuvenating effect on the body. Thanks to him, the destructive activity of free radicals is blocked, and it also takes part in the development of new cells.
- The purifying property of vegetable oil helps to rid the body of harmful compounds. It removes toxins, radionuclides, slags and salts of heavy metals.
- Grape seed oil is well reflected on the gallbladder and liver. In the first case, it prevents the occurrence of stones, in the second - cirrhosis.
- The plant product is also famous for its positive effects on the immune system. Due to it, the protective functions of the body increase, as a result of which it becomes less vulnerable to the influence of pathogenic microorganisms and the development of various diseases.
- With the help of grape seed oil, the skin is treated. It will be invaluable in psoriasis, trophic ulcers, eczema, burns, abrasions and cuts. It is also actively used in the care of the skin of the face, and all because it makes the epidermis taut, elastic, soft and moisturized; removes dead cells; improves the sebaceous glands; whitens the skin and protects it from the appearance of age spots and acne. Moreover, the oil is effective in the fight against couperosis plus eliminates the "orange peel".
- If you want to stop hair loss, cope with their fragility and dullness, feel free to use grape seed oil. By the way, it also regulates the production of sebum - sebum, and thus reduces the excessive fat content of the hair.
How to use grape seed oil correctly
- Grape seed oil, like any product used for the first time, requires an allergic test. Lubricate them skin, located in the elbow. If an hour in the place where the oil was applied, did not cause irritation and redness, you do not have individual intolerance to this remedy.
- For health improvement and cosmetic purposes, it is best to use courses of grape seed oil. Enough 1, 5-month course. The frequency of application of the oil may be different. It depends on the purpose for which you use the tool. For example, cosmetic procedures should be carried out 2-3 times a week.
- When using grape seed oil to improve the condition of the skin of the face, it is recommended to devote time to preparatory procedures: cleansing and steaming are necessary, they make the skin much more susceptible to the active components of the masks.
- When mixing grape oil with essential oils, take into account the fact that it exhibits greater efficiency in combination with one ester. In other words, it is better not to use it as a transport oil with compositions of essential oils.
- To ensure that household medicinal or cosmetic compositions do not lose their beneficial properties, prepare them in glass, ceramic or porcelain dishes.
- Grape seed oil is desirable not to use in the period of exacerbation of gallstone disease. Also note that it is a high-calorie product. To heal the body, it is enough to drink 1-2 teaspoons of oil a day, not more.
Methods of use and dosage
In order to normalize the activity of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, gallbladder, cardiovascular system or enhance immunity, grape seed oil is taken orally. It is necessary to drink it on an empty stomach in the amount of 2 teaspoons. Duration of treatment is 21 days.
It's great to use grape seed oil as a base ingredient in blends for rubbing and massage. In this case, 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil combine with 5-6 drops of a suitable essential oil.
Grape seed oil is good to enrich the purchased cosmetics. It is administered in such proportions: 1 tablespoon per 100 ml of product.
This natural remedy perfectly removes makeup. To do this, soak a cotton pad, and then wipe his face skin. Thanks to this procedure, the skin of the face will not only be cleansed, but also receive additional hydration and nourishment.
Grape seed oil perfectly replaces lip balm. Lubricating them with the skin of the lips daily, you will be surprised how much it will change. Due to the oil the lips will not crack, as it perfectly moisturizes. In addition, they will become more sensual and expressive.
In its pure form, grape seed oil is good to use to improve the elasticity of the skin in the area of the neck and decollete. Lubricate the skin after a shower, moving from the middle of the chest to the clavicle and chin with neat massaging movements.
What do you need:
- ground leaves of plantain, lemon juice, ginger powder, grape seed oil - 1 tablespoon;
- honey - 2 tsp;
- nutmeg - 1/2 tsp;
- boiling water - 1 cup.
How to cook:
- Plantain leaves, boiling water, leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
- Strain, wrap the leaves in gauze and squeeze.
- Combine the green mass with the remaining ingredients. Mix the mixture thoroughly.
Place the resulting composition on the areas with “orange peel”, and wipe over the food film. Warmly dressed or wrapped in a blanket, wake up for an hour, then remove the agent with water and rub the skin with a towel. The described procedure activates fat metabolism and improves the flow of lymph, thereby eliminating cellulite.
Application for facial skin rejuvenation
What do you need:
- avocado oil, grape seed oil - 1 tsp each;
- sandalwood ether - 2 drops.
How to cook:
- Mix vegetable oils and heat up to 35-40 degrees in a steam or water bath.
- Add sandalwood ether to the oil mixture.
Fold the gauze cloth in several layers, make cuts in it, located at the level of the eyes, mouth and nose. Saturate the mask with the prepared mixture. Put the gauze on your face for a third of an hour. Finish the procedure by wiping with a cotton pad. Applications will help restore the elasticity of the skin, they also have a moisturizing and toning effect.
Mask to enhance hair shine
What do you need:
- grape seed oil, almond and coconut oil, brandy - 1 tablespoon;
- rosemary and lavender ether - 2-3 drops.
How to cook:
- Combine vegetable oils, bring to a warm state in a water bath.
- Add other components to them.
Means soak every strand of hair. Then wrap the hair with cellophane and a scarf and maintain the mask for 1 hour. After removing it with warm water and shampoo, let the curls dry naturally. With this composition, you can revive even lifeless dull hair - they will shine with natural shine and become smooth and docile.
To combat the hair section, you can treat them with pure grape seed oil. You can make this procedure more effective by adding castor oil and shea butter to this oil. Vegetable oils should be mixed in the same proportions.
Grape seed oil demonstrates incredible therapeutic abilities. Having tested this product in the treatment or cosmetic purposes, you will be pleasantly surprised by the results.