This dish can be safely attributed to the diet and in the sense of calorie, and in the sense of nutrition, sparing the digestive system. Hake belongs to low-fat varieties of meat, and the potato, although it contains a lot of carbohydrates in the form of starch, but it does not critically increase its calorie content, in addition, it also has the beneficial properties of stewed vegetables.
All that is needed for our recipe is a hake carcass, a couple of potato tubers, a piece of butter, and some condiments suitable for fish.
Convenient to prepare, nutritious, but at the same time a fairly light dish can be supplemented with a salad of fresh vegetables.
- potatoes - 3 pieces;
- hake carcass - 1 piece;
- butter - 50 g;
- salt - 5 g.
Cooking time: 1 hour, number of servings: 2.
Baked hake with potatoes: recipe
1. Rinse the potatoes under running water, remove all defects and peel. With a hake carcass, if there is, remove the head and insides, rinse the fish well inside and out, let it dry for a while. Remove the butter from the refrigerator so that it thaws a little.
2. Cut the fish into small, portioned pieces.
3. Spread out the foil, put it in the center of the foil of chopped hake.
4. Cut the potatoes into small cubes or cubes, and add them to the foil, spreading them around the fish. Lightly salt.
5. Cut butter into several pieces and put potatoes on top from different sides.
6. Wrap everything in foil on all sides, carefully, so as not to tear, put on a baking sheet and send to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
7. After the required time has elapsed, unfold the foil. Make sure that the dish is ready and let the fish and potatoes cool down a bit.
8. Put the prepared dish in a plate, garnish with a sprig of fresh dill or parsley and serve it to the table.