Garlic aroma from the oven, mixed with the smell of spicy cheese, naturally evokes the keenest interest of all family members. Cooking pasta and pumpkin casserole takes no more than half an hour and boils down to boiling any pasta. Some difficulties can only be associated with cleaning and cutting thick pumpkin.
Thin pumpkin plates are rich in vitamins - browning in butter allows you to extract them in full and provide an amazing yellowish tinge. The dish can be prepared in the dessert version, leading sugar and dried fruits.
- Pasta 150 g;
- pumpkin 180 g;
- bulb onion 1 pc .;
- 2-3 garlic cloves;
- chicken egg 2 pcs .;
- sour cream 3 tbsp. l .;
- hard cheese 80 g;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper 2-3 pinches;
- dried paprika 0.5 tsp;
- a mixture of dried herbs 1 tsp;
- bread crumbs 1 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oil to taste.
1. Peel and rinse onions and garlic. Pat dry with a napkin. Onion cut into thin quarters, and garlic - into rings.
2. Peel the pumpkin, remove seeds and fibers. Rinse and dry. Cut into small pieces.
3. Place the pan on the stove to warm up, add a little oil. Put crushed onion and garlic on the heated surface. Fry on medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add pumpkin pieces, mix. Reduce heat and cover. Fry for 5-7 minutes to make the pumpkin pieces softer.
5. Add water to the pan, put it on high heat. After boiling add pasta. Stir, season with salt and bring to a boil. Cook over moderate heat for 7-10 minutes.
6. Pour boiled macaroni into a colander, rinse and hold for 5-7 minutes to drain excess liquid.
7. Pour the macaroni into a deep bowl, and add roasted pumpkin with onion. Stir.
8. Enter the large eggs and add sour cream. Stir until evenly distributed.
9. Pour salt, black pepper, to taste, a mixture of dried herbs and ground paprika to taste. Stir.
10. Lubricate the casserole dish with oil and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Spread the prepared mass evenly. Sprinkle with grated hard cheese. Put baked in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30-50 minutes.
11. The casserole is ready.