Any dish cooked on a fire has a special taste and aroma. No exception - rich shurpa.
Soft, tender meat, juicy vegetables, herbs and greens cooked on a fire - difficult to resist, and not necessary!
We adopt the best shurpa recipes on the fire with beef, lamb, game, chicken and others.
Shurpa on a fire - general principles of cooking
First of all we establish a deep cauldron over the blazing fire. It is important that the fire does not enclose the cauldron, but warmed it from below, but at the same time did not fade, so the distance should be optimal for cooking.
First, heat the oil or fat, fat, lay out the prepared meat, fry. Pour water, cook meat to readiness. In order for the shurpa to be saturated, it is better to immediately pour in a sufficient amount of water than topping it up during the cooking process.
As soon as the meat is ready, put in the shurpa peeled and coarsely chopped vegetables. Vegetables can be put into the broth at the same time or in turn, depending on the time required for their preparation. Most often use potatoes, carrots, onions, peppers, tomatoes. You can also use eggplants, cabbage, pumpkin, zucchini, turnips and others.
When all the ingredients are almost ready, shurpa are salted in taste and seasoned with spices. For freshness and flavor use a variety of herbs and herbs. Served, seasoned to taste, with the heat of the heat.
1. Classic shurpa soup on a fire
• 300 grams of beef;
• three carrots;
• two bell peppers;
• two tomatoes;
• six potatoes;
• garlic clove;
• dry spices.
1. Finely chop the onion and carrot.
2. Chop the garlic.
3. Heat cauldron, add vegetable oil. Fry the meat.
4. Add onion, garlic. Cook for a few minutes.
5. Pour in water and wait for boiling. Remove the formed layer of fat and foam. Cover the cauldron with a lid and let the meat boil for an hour and a half. 6. Slice the potatoes.
7. Add carrots to boiled meat. After 5 minutes, add the sweet pepper, after 15 minutes - potatoes. Season with spices to taste in 15 minutes.
8. Add tomatoes. Tomite another 8-10 minutes.
9. Sprinkle the finished shurpa with fresh greens.
2. Shurpa on lamb fire
• kilogram of fat lamb;
• 4 bulbs;
• six potatoes, tomato, carrots;
• three bell peppers;
• salt and spices (it is recommended to use coriander, barberry, cumin);
• 5 liters of water.
1. Start cooking broth. Fill the meat with water. Salt, boil.
2. Remove the froth from the broth. Boil the broth for one and a half hours on low heat.
3. Add onion, cut into thin half-rings, to the meat. Leave for five minutes.
4. Add the chopped carrot.
5. After 10 minutes, put the spices. Salt the soup, if necessary.
6. Wait ten minutes and add the tomatoes, cut into thin half rings.
7. After five minutes, add chopped potatoes.
8. Last, add the bell pepper.
9. In a few minutes the shurpa is ready. Sprinkle the soup with fresh herbs before serving.
3. Pork shurpa
• 500 grams of smoked pork ribs;
• three potatoes;
• Bulgarian pepper;
• steam tomato;
• a pair of garlic cloves;
• salt and spices;
• vegetable oil;
1. Cut the pork ribs into small pieces.
2. Pour vegetable oil into the cauldron. Fry the onions. Add pork.
3. To fry add carrots, bell pepper, coarsely chopped potatoes.
4. Tomatoes, peeled from the skin, also add to the meat.
5. Pour in water to fully cover the vegetables.
6. Add salt, spices.
7. Boil the soup for half an hour.
8. In a ready dish, add fresh chopped greens. Infuse the soup for ten minutes.
9. Serve with greens and toasted bread crumbs.
4. Fragrant shurpa on the fire
• kilogram of lamb;
• 100 grams of fat tail;
• four medium sized carrots;
• two eggplants;
• five hundred grams of tomatoes;
• kilogram of potatoes;
• four bell peppers;
• five liters of water;
• for the marinade: 500 milliliters of table vinegar and regular drinking water, sugar, salt.
1. Melt fatty fat in a cauldron.
2. Cut the mutton into medium sized pieces. Fry the lamb with spices until golden brown. Cook for twenty minutes.
3. Cut carrots, onions into small cubes. Fry with fat tail to a soft state. Add the meat back to the cauldron.
4. Put the chopped vegetables into the shurpu for further quenching.
5. To make shurpa, pour in the required amount of water. Keep the soup on fire for two hours. Be sure to remove the formed upper foam.
6. At the end of the culinary process add chopped potatoes, bay leaves and black peppercorns. Boil shurpu about 20 minutes to the finished state of potatoes.
7. Salt shurpa. Add cumin, basil, ground coriander. The soup is ready.
5. A hunting shurpa on a fire
• a couple of kilograms of game meat;
• four large carrots or five medium;
• four bows;
• a few cloves of garlic;
• about five to six potatoes;
• one hundred fifty milliliters of sunflower oil;
• two hundred milliliters of classic vodka;
• black pepper.
1. Pour some sunflower oil into the cauldron and bring to a boil.
2. Immerse enough large pieces of meat. Salt it. Fry the meat until golden brown.
3. Add carrots and fry.
4. Fill with water a shurpa.
5. Add the whole onion.
6. Cook shurpa almost to the ready state.
7. 25 minutes before completion of the culinary process, add potatoes, bay leaf.
8. Pour vodka 10 minutes before readiness.
9. Ready shurpa, taken from the fire, insist, then serve, sprinkled with greens.
6. Shurpa on a bonfire from a duck
• two ducks;
• three hundred grams of quality pork fat;
• potatoes (this vegetable should be more than the rest - up to seven hundred grams);
• Bulgarian pepper (it will need less than the rest - about four hundred grams);
• half a kilo of fresh tomatoes and carrots;
• garlic head;
• one bunch of parsley, dill, cilantro;
• six pieces of black peppercorns;
• two teaspoons of zira, ground coriander, hops-suneli;
• four bay leaves;
• one hundred milliliters of vodka;
• six liters of water;
• salt to taste.
1. Remove pellets from duck carcasses. Gut the meat.
2. In a large cauldron, put whole duck carcasses or meat, cut into large pieces.
3. Add whole onions to the meat.
4. Pour in six liters of water. Put shurpa boil, do not forget to periodically remove the foam. Cooking will take several hours (in some cases up to five).
5. Wash potatoes, carrots, tomatoes and cut into large slices.
6. Cut onion and bell pepper into half-rings of medium size.
7. Wash and shred the greens.
8. Finely chop the garlic.
9. Cut the bacon into strips and place in a frying pan. Fry. Add onion, cut into thin half rings. Fry until golden onions.
10. Add carrots, lightly fry and temporarily remove.
11. After a few hours, check the status of the ducks. The plug should easily enter the pulp.
12. Add the potatoes.
13. Salt the shurpa.
14. Add fried carrots, bacon, onions.
15. Approximately in ten minutes add Bulgarian pepper, tomatoes.
16. Cook the soup until almost ready. It takes about fifteen minutes.
17. Spice up the soup. Boil ten minutes.
18. Add the garlic.
19. Pour one hundred grams of vodka.
20. Insist the finished shurpa for about 5-10 minutes. Sprinkle the soup with fresh herbs before serving.
7. Shurpa on the fire of ribs and chickpeas
• kilogram of ribs;
• 200 grams of fat tail;
• tomatoes; • Sweet pepper;
• 100 grams of chickpea;
• greens, spices.
1. Soak chickpeas in the evening. If you are in nature with an overnight stay, you can do this in any suitable container, but if you have gone from home, take the soaked chickpeas in a closing can.
2. Cut the ribs along the bones, put it in a cauldron with fat tail. Fry until blush.
3. Fill the meat with cold water, cook until ready.
4. Add chickpeas, boil everything together for 30 minutes.
5. Add all the diced vegetables, salt, add spices to taste.
6. Bring all ingredients to readiness, remove the cauldron from the heat.
7. Let the shurpe walk under a closed lid for about 30 minutes.
8. Serve, sprinkled with fresh herbs to taste, with fresh bread, bread crumbs or croutons.
Shurpa on the fire - secrets, subtleties, tricks
• Avoid boiling strongly. It is better to set the cauldron at such a distance from the fire that the shurpa would languish.
• To make shurpa tasty and rich, first fry the meat a little in the oil, only after that pour in the water for cooking. You can use both vegetable and butter.
• If you do not want too fatty soup, use lean meat or poultry breast.
• Shurpu can be cooked from the stew. The principle is the same: fry the stew, pour in water, add vegetables to taste, cook until the ingredients are ready.
• Shurpu is served immediately after preparation, after it is not so tasty and fragrant.
• To give freshness use greens.
• Serve the dish with sauces: sour cream, mustard, tomatoes, adjika, mayonnaise.