Fish days were introduced in time to popularize fish dishes, increase the variety of menus, and people picked up simple classic recipes, improved, improved, and now that the generation considers fish in a vegetable marinade to be a homemade dish.
Perhaps the most interesting thing about these recipes is that the fish is suitable for inexpensive, low-fat varieties, and the result is better, the more lean and dry the fish is.
General principles of cooking marinated fish according to classic recipes
• For such dishes, fish is preferable to choose with dry and dense flesh, oily and soft may fall apart during cooking. Even more difficult if such a fish was frozen.
• Whole fish carcass cut into pieces or separate the fillets, which are also cut into small pieces.
• Chunks of fish are fried, baked, boiled and only then stewed in marinade or simply shifted with ready marinade and heated.
• The classic marinade for fish is made with sweet and sour carrots and onions, fried with tomato in vegetable oil.
• To make the marinade sour, lemon rings or its juice, vinegar, wine, or sour apples are added to it. It is advisable to cut off the whole zest and peel from a lemon, unless your task is to add a specific bitterness to the marinade.
• Sweet marinade will make added sugar or honey.
• Marinade is prepared both liquid and thick. To thicken it add flour.
Fish marinated, classic recipe
• half a kilo of frozen pollock;
• three medium carrots;
• two onions;
• half tsp. Sahara;
• slightly less than a teaspoon of tablespoon 9% vinegar;
• 100 ml of boiled water;
• 90 grams of tomato puree;
• Wheat flour;
• two laurel leaves;
• three peas allspice.
1. From the carcasses of thawed pollock, cut off the fins, carefully insulate each fish with a knife to remove small scales. Cut the abdomen, rinse well with water, removing black films from the inside. Cut into small pieces, up to one and a half centimeters thick. 2. Fry the pieces of fish on a well-heated oil until fully cooked, be sure to roll the fish in flour mixed with salt.
3. When preparing the marinade, first fry the onion half rings in vegetable oil until light browning. Then add the shredded large carrot and continue frying for another seven minutes until it softens.
4. Add tomato paste to the vegetables, sprinkle with sugar and salt, pour in the cooled boiled water and boil. Reduce the heat so that the marinade does not boil, dip the peas in the pepper, Lavrushka, add a little black pepper and simmer for 15 minutes with the lid closed.
5. In a little boiling marinade pour table vinegar and, after boiling for two minutes, remove from heat.
6. Fill with the prepared hot marinade the fish laid in a deep tank and the protomite at the minimum, about 2-3 minutes.
Fish marinated - a classic recipe in the oven
• one and a half kilograms hake without heads;
• carrot - 4 pcs .;
• 1 tsp. evaporated salt “Extra”;
• Lavrushka - 3 leaves;
• table. spoon of sugar;
• three large onions;
• three full table. spoons tomato puree;
• two umbrella carnations.
1. Washed fish under running water, without fins and viscera, cut into pieces. Roll in flour and fry until half cooked in refined oil.
2. Thin onion slices, chop onions, and rub carrots with a special grater for cooking “Korean carrots” and fry the vegetables in vegetable oil until softened.
3. In 600 ml of water (as an option, in fish broth), dissolve the tomato puree and pour into the vegetable fry.
4. Add the cloves, granulated sugar, lower the bay cake, and, having mixed well with the salt, simmer for ten minutes. Marinade should be cooked on medium heat, with a slight boil. To prevent the vegetables from burning, you should periodically stir.
5. In a small deep pan, place half of the finished marinade, put the fried fish on top of it and cover with the remaining marinade.
6. Close the baking sheet with a sheet of foil and remove to bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
Fish marinated, classic recipe (stewed in a glass jar)
• 800 grams of fresh-frozen mackerel, without heads;
• carrots - 200 grams;
• 150 grams of bitter onions;
• one big lemon;
• tomato paste - 60 grams (2 tbsp. L.);
• salt, seasonings and spices - fragrant.
1. In thawed mackerel, separate the fillets from the bones and, without removing the skin, cut it into pieces of one and a half centimeters width.
2. Marinate mackerel for 15 minutes in a mixture of freshly squeezed lemon juice (6 tbsp.) With salt and spices.
3. Finely chopped onions with large-cut carrots and lightly fry in refined oil.
4. Pour boiling water over a liter jar or heat it over boiling water. Put a third of vegetables on the bottom of the jar, on top of them - pieces of mackerel, which cover the rest of the vegetables. Carrots with onions and you can not fry, and lay in raw. Do not fill the jar to the neck, fish and vegetables should end two centimeters below it.
5. In the marinade from under the fish, dissolve the tomato paste and fill it with the contents of the jar. You can add sugar to your taste. Add 50 ml of refined sunflower oil and, covering the jar with a metal lid without gum, put in a cold oven.
6. Bring the oven temperature to 170 degrees and cook for 50 minutes.
Fried fish under the marinade - a classic recipe for the multicooker
• 500 grams of cod fillet;
• two small carrots;
• one large onion;
• small sour apple;
• 300 ml of grated tomatoes or 150 gr. tomato paste;
• ground coriander, salt, aromatic spices and sugar.
1. In the “Frying / Vegetables” mode, slightly fry the onion, chopped into half rings, with the lid open for no more than 4 minutes.
2. Put the carrots and the apple grated in a large grater to the onion, add sugar and spices and continue to fry, stirring regularly for another four minutes.
3. Dry the cod fillet well washed under running water and lightly dry with a disposable towel and cut into small pieces. 4. Put the fish in the bowl of the slow cooker, cover with grated tomatoes. If the paste is too thick, dissolve it to the desired consistency with warm water. Gently mix the contents of the bowl and, closing the lid, bring the dish to readiness by turning on the “Quenching” for 60 minutes.
Fish marinated - a classic recipe with wine in the oven
• 900 grams of fresh freshwater fish (carp, carp);
• 3 medium bulbs;
• small carrots;
• table. spoon thick tomato puree;
• half a small lemon;
• 50 ml “Cabernet”;
• 5 pepper peas;
• 2 medium size laurel leaf.
1. Clean fish scales from the fish, cut the fins under the “root” with scissors, gut the belly and cut into not too large pieces. Cut each piece along the ridge and salt.
2. Warm up the thick-walled frying pan well with vegetable oil poured into it and fry the fish pieces wiped dry and slightly floury on both sides.
3. Fry the grated carrot together with small slices of onion until soft in vegetable oil. Pour in the wine, put down the thin lemon rings (6 pcs.), Put the tomato puree, lavrushka, peppercorns and mix everything with a spoon.
4. Put the fried carp pieces into the refractory ceramic bowl, and put the marinade on top of them and put the stew in the oven at 180 degrees until it is quenched.
Boiled fish marinade classic recipe
• cod, carcasses without heads, or fillets - 1 kg;
• 300 grams of carrots;
• 200 grams of bitter white onions;
• 60 grams of tomato paste or ketchup (can be hot);
• 2 table. spoons of baking flour, no slides;
• sugar - 50 grams;
• food salt “Extra” - 1 tsp;
• allspice, laurel at its discretion.
1. Cut the cleaned fish into portions and boil it by dipping it in boiling water. Before you put in the water a small onion, Lavrushka, three peas of allspice and salt a little. Ready fish gently remove from the broth skimmer and cool. 2. On lean, refined butter, fry medium-sized onion slices with coarsely chopped carrots. Vegetables should not be fried, but only slightly sautéed until softened.
3. Add sugar, ketchup or tomato paste, diluted in a quarter cup of broth and simmer for seven minutes.
4. Pour the flour with 100 milliliters of broth and, carefully disentangle, pour the mixture into the pan to the vegetables. Mix well, add salt to your taste, add pepper. Adjust the thickness of the broth and boil the marinade for two minutes.
5. In any suitable deep dish, place a third of the marinade, then lay half the boiled cod, marinade again, and fish again. Put the remaining marinade on top of the fish in a less thick layer than before and put the dish in the refrigerator for three hours.
Fish baked in foil marinated classic recipe
• 600-700 grams of any suitable sea fish;
• Onions - three large heads;
• one big carrot;
• natural honey, light - dessert spoon;
• three bay leaves;
• juice 1/3 medium lemon;
• 4 small cloves of garlic;
• two ripe fleshy tomatoes, can be replaced with a tablespoon of tomato puree;
• dry white wine;
• ground aromatic pepper;
• You can use spices for fish.
1. Pieces of gutted, peeled fish well smeared on all sides with salt, mixed with spices and pepper. Pour wine and let the fish stand in the marinade for half an hour. Marinade drain, and wipe the fish dry with a disposable towel, put on a baking sheet and bake until done, covered with foil. Readiness check puncture knife.
2. To get rid of the bitterness, put the onion sliced in half rings into the frying pan, pour in a little less than a third cup of cold water and simmer until all the water has evaporated.
3. Add honey, two spoons of butter, lavrushka, put a carrot, chopped with a large grater, and simmer for about 3 minutes.
4. Scald the tomatoes to remove the skin with boiling water, peel off the skin with a knife and rub with a rake. Transfer the tomatoes to the vegetables, pour with lemon juice and salt. Mix well and stir on the lowest heat for five minutes. 5. Place the pieces of oven-baked fish in a deep saucepan, shifting each layer of the marinade, and warm well with a minimum of 7-8 minutes.
Fish under the marinade - tricks and tips
• For cooking under the marinade is best to take the sea fish. There are no small bones in it. Such dishes can be prepared from the river fish, but then you need to take only large carp carcasses.
• Add vinegar to the marinade in small portions and gradually, mixing everything well with each addition and removing the sample so as not to peroxidate.
• Wipe the pieces of fish dry before flouring, then the breading will cover the fish with a uniform thin layer, which will prevent its excess in oil. A fish, on the contrary, is covered with a uniform golden crust.
• If using the technology you warm up the fish along with the marinade in glass jars or pots, allow the dishes to cool slightly in the oven turned off. This will improve the taste of the finished dish, and it will also be safer to remove the cans.