Shchi are different, one of the options is fish. This dish is much easier meat, but not as empty as a vegetarian soup.
It also has a special aroma.
Try cooking! Who knows, maybe fish soup will like the household, become frequent guests at the dinner table.
Fish soup - general cooking principles
• A fish. For cooking soup you can use fillets, whole carcasses or ridges with heads. The size of the fish, like the variety, does not matter. This product is prepared quickly, 15 minutes of cooking is enough, therefore, it is laid with or after the potatoes.
• Cabbage. For fish soup, you can use a fresh head or pickled product. The amount specified in the recipes, you can change to your taste.
• Other vegetables. Usually it is potatoes, onions and carrots, Bulgarian pepper can be added. Some of them are laid immediately in the pan, some require pre-roasting in a separate dish.
• Tomato. You can use fresh or canned tomatoes, pasta or ketchup sauce. In some recipes, the tomato may be missing.
• Canned food. Fresh fish is not always used for soup, often the product is replaced with canned food: mackerel or saury in oil, sprat in tomato.
• Spices, greens. You can use additives to your taste: parsley, dill, roots, pepper of various kinds, ready-made mixtures of seasonings for first courses or for fish.
Fish soup with fresh cabbage
For the preparation of such soup, you can use any river fish. Here is the weight of the fillet on the skin, but without the ridge.
• 0.6 kg of fish;
• 2 potatoes;
• cabbage 1 small head;
• 2.5 liters of water;
• 100 g onions and carrots;
• 50 ml of oil;
• 50 g of tomato;
• spices, greens.
1. Peel a couple of potatoes, cut into slices, pour into boiling water and start cooking soup.
2. After 3-4 minutes after boiling potatoes, we throw the cut portions of fish. We are waiting for boiling, remove the foam. 3. Cooking fish with potatoes at a low boil so that the pieces do not boil soft.
4. Shred cabbage. If she is young, then we will run into the pan at the end of cooking. If the cabbage is winter, then add 5 minutes after boiling the fish. At this point, fish soup can be salted.
5. Cut the onions and carrots (you can grate it). We spread in the heated oil, we cook ordinary vegetable sauteing in the pan.
6. Dilute the tomato with a little water to make it thinner, run into the pan. Fry for about five minutes.
7. Once the cabbage is cooked, but will be a little crunchy, we shift the vegetables from the pan.
8. Optionally, we put the Bulgarian pepper. Stir, we mix under the lid for about five minutes, the fire is the smallest.
9. We fill with laurel, add fresh or dry greens to the soup, pepper it to the taste and you're done!
Rich fish soup
To make such soup, one will need not only fillets, but also illiquid parts of the carcass: ridges, heads, fins, bony pieces. Of them will be prepared rich broth.
• 1 kg of illiquid fish;
• 0.6 kg of cabbage;
• 2 carrots;
• 0.5 kg fillet;
• 3-4 liters of water;
• 4 potatoes;
• 2 onions;
• 4 tomatoes;
• 1 pepper pod, seasonings.
1. Thoroughly wash the non-liquid fish pieces, heads. Put in a saucepan, pour cold water, send broth to the stove.
2. Peel the carrot, cut into pieces by centimeter. Peel the onion from the top, the rest can be left. Add vegetables to the fish, throw a couple of peas of pepper and half a bay leaf.
3. Cook the fish broth for 40 minutes, do not forget to remove the foam. Then the broth must be drained through several layers of gauze, returned to the pan.
4. Add chopped potatoes. After the root crop boils, we throw fillet pieces. Cook together.
5. Make the usual sauté of the remaining onion and the second carrot. Fill with grated tomatoes, simmer for a few minutes.
6. To half-finished potatoes and fish, we throw cabbage, cook until soft, then we will salt with salt.
7. We shift vegetables into a fish dish, cook together for a few minutes to combine flavors. 8. At the very end you need to try the taste and even salt if needed. We are throwing greens and appetizing soup with fish flavor are ready!
Fish soup with canned saury
The recipe is quick, but delicious soup, which does not require fresh fish. For 2 liters of soup, 1 can of saury in oil or in its juice is sufficient. You can take another similar fish. The dish is easy to prepare in 30 minutes.
• onions, carrots;
• 1.5 liters of water;
• 1 potato;
• 400 g cabbage;
• saury bank;
• oil, seasonings.
1. Cut the potatoes are not very large, throw in a saucepan with boiling water, let it boil.
2. Take a cabbage shred in the usual way. Add to the potatoes when the pieces begin to pierce, but not yet soft. We fill up soup with salt.
3. Cut the onion into small cubes, transfer to a frying pan. After a minute, add the grated carrot. Cooking passerovka to ruddy color.
4. Open the canned fish, get the pieces. We split in half, take out the ridge.
5. First we put the vegetables from the pan into the pan, after boiling we add the fish with the marinade, cover and stew for about five minutes.
6. The dish is ready! Greens are thrown into the pot or then into plates.
Fish soup with beans
For the preparation of such fish soup, it is better to use white beans. It can be boiled or canned.
• 0.5 kg of fish;
• 1 spoon of tomato;
• 2 potatoes;
• 1.5 liters of water;
• 1 tbsp. boiled or canned beans;
• carrot and onion;
• oil, spices;
• 0.3 kg of cabbage.
1. Boil water in a saucepan, throw the potato pieces, start cooking soup.
2. When boiling, put the fish cut into several pieces. Re-give boil, remove the foam.
3. Shred cabbage, chop all other vegetables and roots.
4. Fry onion and carrot on a small amount of oil, if desired, throw pepper diced into small cubes.
5. Fill passerovka tomato. Keep on fire a couple of minutes for the brightness of the color, turn off.
6. Ten minutes later boiling fish add cabbage. After another couple of minutes, we throw boiled beans. If it is canned, then drain the marinade. 7. Fill fish soup with salt, transfer vegetables with tomato, cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes with a barely noticeable boil.
Fish soup with sprat in tomato
Another recipe of soup with canned fish. The queen of the dish is everyone's favorite sprat in tomato. If the bank is small, it is better to take 2 pieces. The recipe is quick without potatoes.
• 1.5 liters of water;
• 500 g of cabbage;
• 1 sweet pepper;
• 1 can of sprat;
• onions and carrots;
• 1 tbsp. l pastes;
• oil, greens fresh or dry, seasonings.
1. Put the water for the broth on the stove, let it boil.
2. Immediately put the pan with oil, heat and throw the chopped onion.
3. Clean and three carrots, add to onions. Cooking vegetables a few minutes.
4. Dilute a tomato with 3 tablespoons of water, pour the vegetables into the pan.
5. We cut the Bulgarian pepper, chop the cabbage, pour it into the saucepan with boiling water and you can immediately salt it. Cooking until soft.
6. We shift the vegetables from the pan to the cabbage as soon as it is cooked.
7. Open the sprat, shift it to the soup along with the tomato. If pepper is peas or laurel, they must be removed.
8. Boil fish soup 2 minutes.
9. Cut the greens, add.
10. Cover the saucepan with soup, turn off the fire. Insist 15 minutes.
Fish soup with fried fish
To cook such soup, you will need some cod. But you can use another fish.
• 300 g cod;
• 80 g onions;
• 70 g carrots;
• 0.5 buns of dill;
• 300 g cabbage;
• 30 ml of oil;
• 250 g of potatoes;
• 1 pepper;
• 50 g of tomato.
1. Pour into the pot 1.5 liters of water, send the heat. After boiling we throw potatoes. After another 5-10 minutes add cabbage.
2. Cut the cod into pieces, can be cubes. Size about 1.5 cm.
3. Pour butter into the pan, heat up and fry the fish to the crust, transfer it to a bowl.
4. Lay the chopped onion and carrot in the pan, fry for a few minutes, and put the pasta. We pour a ladle a little broth from the pan, simmer.
5. We shift passerovka with tomato in cabbage soup, give boil, salt and pepper. 6. Spread the fried fish, give boil again.
7. We throw chopped dill, turn it off.
Fish soup with sauerkraut
A very interesting fish soup recipe with a bright taste and aroma of sauerkraut.
• 0.5 kg of any fish fillet;
• 400 g cabbage;
• 2-3 tomatoes;
• 2 tablespoons of pasta;
• 3 potatoes.
1. Put carrots and onions in a frying pan, fry a little in oil and add sauerkraut. Cover up, put out 10-15 minutes. Then remove the lid, continue frying.
2. Boil 2 liters of water, throw potatoes, boil in water for a couple of minutes and add fish pieces. Cook almost to readiness.
3. As soon as the cabbage is slightly fried, add grated tomatoes. Cook a couple more minutes.
4. Shift cabbage into almost ready soup, stir, boil for several minutes.
5. Lay greens, try on the salt, bring to the desired taste.
Fish soup - useful tips and tricks
• To keep the pieces of fish from boiling down, the vegetables remain neat, you need to bring the soup to the biggest fire, and cook on a small one.
• The fish does not like garlic very much and does not always combine with it, so you should not add it to the dish and even more so to the common pan.
• If you add a few pieces of smoked fish in the soup, the flavor will be simply amazing.
• To cook a low-calorie dish, you need to exclude the potatoes and cook the sautéing without oil in a non-stick frying pan, adding a little broth from the pan when frying vegetables.
• If the soup is fresh, you can add a little lemon juice, dry acid, or brine from sauerkraut.