First, second, side dish ...
Tired of it? There is a dish that can replace all this and make it easier to stay in the kitchen!
Pork stew can be served for lunch or dinner. To prepare it, you do not need to smudge mountains of dishes and one potanka is enough.
Conveniently? Not that word!
Pork Stew - General Cooking Principles
For stews, you can use not only the pulp, but also pork with a bone. These are mostly ribs, as they are amenable to accurate cutting. The meat is pre-fried, sometimes stewed under a lid in its juice. Then add additional ingredients to it.
What are the stews prepared with?
To taste add tomato paste, spices, herbs. For roasting products use fats. Add liquid when extinguishing. This may be water or broth, but in small quantities. In the finished dish, pieces of food should not float freely. The sauce is thick and sometimes completely absent.
Recipe 1: Pork Stew with Potatoes and Adjika
Recipe flavored pork stew, which is a real adjika. Dish fatty, spicy and incredibly tasty. Used pork pulp.
• 0.5 kg of pork;
• 2 bulbs;
• 0.7 kg of potatoes;
• 1 spoonful of flour;
• 1 head of garlic;
• 2 carrots;
• 2 spoons adjika;
• salt pepper;
• 300 ml of water.
1. Pork washed. Cut into cubes and throw in a cauldron or deep saucepan. If the meat is without fat, you can add a little oil. Fry until the juice is separated, then cover and simmer for twenty minutes. Liquid pouring is not necessary.
2. While the pork is stewing, prepare all the vegetables. Carrots clean, cut lengthwise into two parts and cut across the semicircles. Bulbs cut into cubes, potatoes, too, but larger. Garlic is peeled and just finely chopped.
3. Open the pork. If moisture remains, then add the fire and evaporate. As soon as the meat starts to grill, add onions to it. Give brownish. 4. Add a spoonful of flour. Quickly stir so that it does not clutch lumps. Fry half a minute.
5. Now the queue of adzhika and garlic, mix them well with meat and heat them up.
6. It remains to add potatoes and carrots. Fill with hot water to be salted.
7. Cover the stew and simmer under the lid. On average, it takes half an hour. But focus on the softness of carrots with potatoes.
Recipe 2: T-bone pork stew (of ribs)
For the preparation of pork stew on the bone used ribs. With them the dish turns out to be rich, nourishing and very appetizing.
• 0.6 kg of potatoes;
• 0.4 kg of ribs;
• 1 large carrot;
• 2 bulbs;
• 2 spoons of tomato paste;
• 1 bunch of dill;
• 1 Bulgarian pepper;
• 2-3 tablespoons of oil;
1. Take a cauldron and put it on the stove, add oil and heat up.
2. Wash ribs, dry and chop one by one. If they are long, then cut them into pieces of ten centimeters. Throw in the cauldron.
3. While the ribs are fried, you need to peel and cut all the vegetables. Onion half rings, carrots straws, and potatoes in large pieces.
4. As soon as the ribs begin to brown, add onions. After a minute the carrot and fry together until you get a beautiful shade.
5. Add the tomato, stir and fry for a couple of minutes.
6. Spread the previously prepared potatoes and immediately add the Bulgarian pepper.
7. Fill the contents of the pot with boiling water. Water should not cover the potatoes, pour in a little less, otherwise the stew will be liquid. Salt, pepper, put any spices and cover. Cook until soft potatoes.
8. At the end add the chopped bunch of dill, turn it off.
Recipe 3: Pork Stew with Buckwheat
For the preparation of this pork stew, in addition to vegetables, you need buckwheat. The dish is juicy and nutritious. Use pork without pits.
• 0.5 kg of pork; • 1 carrot;
• 0.3 kg buckwheat;
• 1 onion;
• 3 tomatoes;
• 1 pepper;
• 40 ml of oil;
• 2 cloves of garlic.
1. We cut the pork into small cubes, enough 1.5 centimeters. Throw in hot oil and fry until rosy color.
2. Add shredded onions and sliced carrots. It is not necessary to rub it, otherwise the pieces will fall apart. We cut larger. Fry it.
3. We remove skin from tomatoes by dipping it in boiling water for half a minute. Cut into cubes, send to the pork with the rest of the vegetables.
4. Wash the buckwheat, drain and pour the stew into the future.
5. Now it remains to add chopped pepper, spices and pour water. It is better to use boiling water. The liquid should cover the stew three centimeters. Instead of water, you can use any broth.
6. Cover the stew and cook until grits. Then turn off and let it brew for a quarter of an hour before serving.
Recipe 4: T-bone pork stew with green beans
The recipe for an unusual pork stew, for which you will need green beans. If frozen pods are used, the addition of liquid to the dish can be reduced.
• 0.5 kg pork on the bone;
• 0.5 kg of potatoes;
• 0.4 kg of beans;
• 0.2 kg of carrots;
• 1 bow;
• 2 tomatoes;
• 400 ml of water;
• salt, oil.
1. Pour some oil into a thick-walled pot, heat up and lay out the pork. Meat before that you need to wash and chop large bones. If ribs are used, you can simply cut them with a knife.
2. Cover with a lid and stew for half an hour. After evaporation of the liquid the meat will begin to squash. It's time to add shredded onions.
3. Next we throw the carrot, cut into slices, and after three minutes, cut into slices tomatoes. Fry another five minutes.
4. Throw potatoes mixed with beans. All salt and pepper, add 300 grams of water.
5. Cover and simmer the pork stew until cooked.
Recipe 5: Eggplant Pork Stew
For cooking summer stew with pork will need young eggplants and other seasonal vegetables. You can use the meat on the bone, for example, ribs or tenderloin.
• 0.5 kg of pork;
• 4 eggplants;
• 3 tomatoes;
• onion head;
• 3 potatoes;
• 1 carrot;
• 4 spoons of butter;
• 1-2 sweet peppers;
• salt, spices.
1. Immediately chop the eggplants into cubes and soak them in very salty water. Give stand to bitterness out of them.
2. Meanwhile, chop the meat. If pulp is used, then the cubes, like eggplant. If the pork is boneless, then just chop it into portions.
3. Throw the meat in the cauldron and fry with the addition of oil.
4. Add the onion to it, and then the carrot.
5. Cut the potatoes into straws, tomatoes with slices, and pepper with straws.
6. We put on top of vegetables in a cauldron: potatoes, then squeezed eggplants, peppers and tomatoes on them. Pour in a glass of boiling water, it is better to salt it immediately, and you can slightly pepper.
7. Cover and simmer the stew for half an hour. If necessary, extend the time.
Recipe 6: T-bone pork stew with cabbage and apple
For cabbage pork stew is better to take the ribs. They need to be washed in advance, cut, if the bones are long, then chop into pieces of 10 centimeters. This stew can be cooked with fresh and sauerkraut, or use the mixture will be even tastier.
• 0.5 kg of pork;
• 0.8 kg of cabbage;
• 0.1 kg carrot;
• 0.1 kg of tomato sauce;
• 0.15 kg of onion;
• 1 apple;
• 1 spoonful of flour;
• 1 spoon of mustard.
1. Rub the ribs with mustard, then sprinkle with flour and fry. The oil must be heated to a smoke, so that an appetizing crust appears on the ribs. We shift the meat in the pan.
2. Pass the chopped onion and carrot in the same pan, then add the cabbage and lightly fry. If necessary, add more oil. Shifts to the pork. 3. We wash the apple, cut it into strips and also send it to the stew.
4. Add tomato sauce, half a glass of water, spices, stir and cover.
5. Set on low heat and simmer the stew for about twenty minutes.
6. Open, add dill, turn off the fire and let it sit under the lid for half an hour.
Recipe 7: Pork Stew with Rice and Cabbage in Ukrainian
In Ukraine, this stew is called Kapustnyak. A wonderful hot dish for lunch or dinner. Use pork pulp, with bones pieces do not fit.
• 0.3 kg of meat;
• 0.5 cup round rice;
• 1 carrot;
• 0.5 cabbage;
• 0.3 cups oil;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 1 spoon of tomato;
• 1 onion.
1. Immediately wash the rice and soak it in ice water for about five minutes, but for now we deal with the other ingredients.
2. Pork should be cut into cubes of 1 cm, and then fry in oil.
3. Shred carrots with onions and add to the meat, fry together for a couple of minutes.
4. Add a spoonful of tomato, and a minute later a glass of water. Give boil and boil rice, boil six minutes.
5. Shred cabbage and lay in a stew, salt, pepper and cover.
6. Cook until done, at the end add chopped garlic cloves. Sprinkle with greens.
Recipe 8: Pork Stew with Bone in Pot
For cooking pork stew in the oven, you will need ordinary clay pots, as well as ribs. Here is the number of products per serving.
• 2 potatoes;
• 1-2 pieces of ribs;
• 0.5 onions;
• 0.5 carrots;
• 40 ml of broth;
• 0.5 tomatoes;
• 30 grams of oil;
1. Divide the oil in half. On one side we fry the pork. Brown the pieces on both sides until an appetizing crust.
2. Put the remaining butter in a pot, and then roast pork.
3. Add the chopped half of the onion, tomato and carrot.
4. Top fill the pot with potatoes. 5. Sprinkle with spices, add some salt and pour in broth. It is not necessary to add much so that the stew does not turn out to be liquid. Instead of broth, you can use sour cream in the same amount.
6. Cover the pots, put them in the oven at 180 ° C and forget about them for an hour.
Pork Stew - Tips and Tricks
• If frozen pork or meat of an elderly animal is used for the stew, it can be marinated. It is best to rub the pieces with mustard, soy sauce or adjika, a couple of hours before cooking. You can use a mixture of these ingredients. And if there is nothing suitable, then ordinary mayonnaise will be suitable for marinating.
• To give a light aroma of fresh garlic, it is not necessary to squeeze a clove into a stew. You can simply rub the plate with the crushed lobule, which will reveal its aroma when it comes into contact with a hot dish.
• When frying pork, you can use any oil or just melted fat. But it will be especially tasty and fragrant with melted butter, which you need quite a bit.
• Potatoes are different. High starch varieties have a high cooking rate. Sometimes 15 minutes is enough. If there is little starch in the potato, it can remain tough even after 40 minutes. For stews, it is better to use starchy varieties.