Jellied - a smart snack. The dish can be prepared from various meat or fish products, but it is especially successful with the tongue. By the way, it is not necessary to purchase beef offal. With pork tongue filler turns out no worse, besides, he cooks much faster.
Jellied pork tongue - general principles of cooking
Jellied differs from brawn using gelatin. The gelling product is added to the broth in which the tongue is prepared. It is desirable to make the broth transparent. To do this, the tongue is thoroughly washed, soaked, removed all the excess, then boiled. Often use a double way, that is, the first broth after boiling is drained, add pure water and cook until the end.
After cooking, the tongue needs to be cleaned. In order to easily remove the crust, the hot product is immersed in ice water. Ready tongue cut into plates, spread in a dish. For the beauty and nutritional value added to it vegetables, eggs, herbs, mushrooms. Sometimes aspic from the tongue is supplemented with other meat products. Lined ingredients pour broth with gelatin. The dish is placed in the refrigerator, incubated until completely solidified.
Classical jellied from pork tongue
The recipe for traditional aspic of pork tongue with rich meat taste. Gelatin can be used any, soak time, look at the package.
• 2 languages;
• 1 carrot;
• 40 g of gelatin.
Spices: laurel, cloves, peppercorns, salt.
1. Soak the washed tongues in cold water, rinse, wring out, transfer to the pan.
2. Fill with water, set to maximum heat, bring to a boil and after a minute drain the broth. Wash tongues, add filtered water. The liquid should cover approximately one centimeter.
3. Put the pan again on the stove, quickly bring to a boil, remove the foam, the fat. We turn down the fire so that the water barely boils. Cook tongues and broth for an hour. 4. Add the sliced onion and carrot. Since it will be used in a dish, cook whole until soft. After boiling the vegetables, add the spices. Cook the broth until the tongue is ready.
5. Add 100 ml of water to the gelatin and leave it to swell.
6. We take out tongues from broth, quickly cool in ice water, we clean off a skin.
7. Cut the meat product in neat slices across.
8. Carrots, too, cut into slices or cut out figures: flowers, stars, leaves. You can cut the letters, put congratulations out of them.
9. Try the broth to taste, if necessary, add spices. Mix gelatin with broth, warm up to dissolve, try not to bring to hot.
10. Pour into dishes for aspic a little broth, enough layer of 5 millimeters. Cool in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
11. As soon as the layer hardens, we lay out beautifully tongues, greens, carrots. Pour broth, cool for 5 hours.
Jellied from pork language “Forest Walk”
For this fill of the pork tongue need mushrooms. Ideal marinated mushrooms fit into the dish. They make a very beautiful composition.
• 3 languages;
• 200 g marinated mushrooms;
• 1 carrot;
• 1 onion;
• 40 g of gelatin;
• 1.6 liters of water;
1. Bring the washed tongues to a boil, boil for five minutes, drain the cloudy liquid.
2. Fill with clean water according to the recipe. Cook for a small 1 hour and 15 minutes after boiling.
3. Add onions and carrots, cook another 20 minutes.
4. Salt, put spices, cook the product until soft. Cool, clean. Strain the broth.
5. Gelatin is pre-filled with clean water according to the instructions. Liquids can not add a lot, enough 150 ml.
6. Mix the broth with the gelatin, warm and cool. If necessary, add more salt.
7. Mushrooms are poured into a colander, letting the brine flow.
8. Pour gelatin broth layer into salad bowls, cool until solid.
9. Put the pieces of tongue, carrots and mushrooms on the gelatin layer. You can add sprigs of greenery. 10. Gently pour broth. Use a spoon to not move the products and not to spoil the composition.
11. Cool until the dish is completely cured.
Jellied pork tongue with green peas
This option of filler looks especially good when serving in portions. Silicone molds can be used to assemble the dish, then the jelly dish can be removed, served on a plate with greens.
• litere of water;
• 1 language;
• laurel, salt, pepper;
• 30 g of gelatin;
• a glass of frozen peas.
1. Boil the tongue in the second broth. At the end, add any seasoning, salt, strain the broth.
2. Dissolve the gelatin in 50 ml of water, let it brew, then mix with warm broth. If all clots do not disperse, you can warm up a little.
3. Peas must be removed beforehand to thaw. Drain all liquid.
4. Pour some gelatinous broth on the bottom of the mold. Chill.
5. While the layer solidifies, clean the cooled tongue, slice.
6. Remove the jelly blocks, put pieces of tongue into each, you can overlap. From the sides, sprinkle with a layer of green peas.
7. Pour broth to cover all products. It is possible to add greens for decoration.
Jellied pork tongue and chicken
Option flood pork tongue with a bird. He will help out if there is only one language, and you need to cook a lot of dishes.
• 1 chicken fillet;
• 40 g of gelatin;
• 2 spoons of canned corn;
• sprigs of parsley.
1. Boil the tongue until tender, drain the first time broth. In the middle of the cooking, add to it a peeled carrot, chopped onion, salt and pepper, season with other spices.
2. Cool the tongue, clean. Broth sure to strain through 2 layers of gauze.
3. Boil chicken fillet separately, let the broth meet your needs.
4. Cleaned tongue and cooked fillet should be cooled, then put in the fridge for at least two hours. The structure of the meat will get stronger, the products will be easy to cut into neat pieces. 5. Carrot, tongue, chicken cut into beautiful slices.
6. Dissolve the gelatin in cold water, let it brew, mix with the broth and melt. Be sure to try the salt dish.
7. Pour a gelatin pillow on which you will lay the dish. Chill
8. Spread out carrot, chicken and tongue pieces. For brightness, decompose canned corn, you can use peas, beans.
9. Pour the remaining broth.
10. Send the filler to the fridge to reach readiness.
Jellied pork tongue with garlic
Option flooding “a la brawn” with garlic, but only from the tongue. The dish turns out unusually fragrant, but at the same time dietary and very useful.
• 2 languages;
• 7 cloves of garlic;
• 1 carrot;
• 2 tablespoons of canned or fresh peas;
• 1000 ml of broth;
• 20 g of gelatin.
1. Boil the tongue and carrots, season with spices.
2. Remove the vegetables, clean the tongue.
3. Chop the garlic, put in a warm broth, leave for a couple of hours.
4. Add 0.5 cups of water to the gelatin, let it brew.
5. Strain the broth, pour out a liter of broth, mix with gelatin and heat. Cool to room temperature.
6. Slice the tongue into pieces of any shape, arrange in a dish. Add to it canned peas, chopped carrots or other decoration at its discretion.
7. Fill the dish with garlic broth.
Jellied from “Fairy Tale” pork tongue with quail eggs
The option is very beautiful and bright aspic, for which you will need quail eggs. Of course, the dish can be cooked with chicken eggs, but it will not be so impressive.
• 1 language;
• 4 tsp. gelatin;
• 4 quail eggs;
• 1 Bulgarian pepper;
• 1 spoon of peas;
1. Boil the tongue until ready, add spices to it at the end. Cool, remove the skin. Place in a bag and place in the fridge for a while.
2. Strain the broth through two layers of gauze or through a small strainer. 3. Mix gelatin and 70 ml of water, let the mass swell well, then mix into broth, heat.
4. Pour a part of the broth into the bowls for the filling, put the layer to cool and freeze.
5. Boiled quail eggs, boiled, peeled, cut into neat quarters.
6. Pepper Bulgarian free from seeds, cut into half rings. If the pod is large, then you can first cut into quarters, then plates across.
7. Tongue out of the freezer, cut into layers.
8. By this time, gelatin should have frozen in the refrigerator. Get it.
9. Spread out the tongue, egg pieces, pepper. Scatter the peas for brightness.
10. Gently fill the dish with broth. Cool until fully set. When serving, decorate with greens.
Jellied from pork tongue - useful tips and tricks
• To cut the tongue neatly and finely, it is advisable to hold the boiled product in the freezer for an hour or for several hours in the refrigerator.
• If you need to replace the sheet gelatin powder, use 1 tsp. granules on 3 plates. Or follow the instructions on the package.
• In order to make the fill broth transparent, you should not allow the tongue to boil intensely. Cook over low heat. You can use egg white to clarify the broth.
• Jellied tongue should be served with spicy sauces and additions: mustard, horseradish, pickled ginger, chili ketchup. Ideal for him sour cream sauces with garlic.
• To make the broth golden, add a little onion peel to the pan while cooking the tongue. It is important not to overdo it, otherwise the jelly will turn brown.