Curd cheesecake - general principles and methods of cooking
Cheesecake is a cheese dessert (literally from English: cheese - cheese, cake - cake, cupcake), baked without dough or cooled at low temperature and consisting of a lush filling. Cheesecake - a dish mainly of American and European cuisines. It was from there that he came to us.
At home, the cheese dessert is made exclusively from selected varieties of cream cheese, but some countries often replace the cheese partially or completely with soft fat cottage cheese. As a result, the dessert looks similar to the original and turns out to be no worse than a cheesecake made according to the traditional recipe, although the taste of such a product will be somewhat different.
The basis of cottage cheese cheesecake, as a rule, is made up of cottage cheese, butter, and crumbly crumb biscuits. Oil and chips in a 1: 2 ratio are mixed into a homogeneous mass, which is lined with the entire inner surface of the removable form, including the sides. The result is a kind of “capacity”, where we will spread the filling from the curd.
In addition to cottage cheese, sugar, cream (sour cream), fruit, berries, raisins, vanilla, cinnamon, lemon zest, nuts, chocolate and other ingredients are added to the cheesecake filling. Then the mixture of ingredients is thoroughly whipped (to make the filling tender and fluffy), spread in a mold and baked at 160-180 ° C or kept cold. Then the delicacy is served on the table and consumed as a dessert.
Cheesecake Cheesecake - Food Preparation
For making cheese cheesecake, we can use any crumbly biscuits that need to be crushed into fine chips, previously softened butter, sugar (preferably fine) at room temperature, and cottage cheese. Note that the cottage cheese should not have a low fat content, otherwise the quality of the finished cheesecake will be sharply reduced. In addition, the curd should be passed through a sieve (sieve or blender) to crush all the grains. Cheesecake Cheesecake - The Best Recipes
Recipe 1: Cheesecake Cheesecake from “Jubilee” cookie
Cheesecake cheesecake based on cookies "Jubilee" is deservedly considered one of the best desserts. First, it is very useful, thanks to the cottage cheese and cereals contained in cookies. Secondly, the dessert is made in minutes. A lemon zest, which is part of the dish, will give it, in combination with cottage cheese, an unusually rich taste and a bright “sunny” hue.
- 600 gr. fat cottage cheese
- 250 gr. cookies “Jubilee”
- 100 gr. softened butter
- three eggs
- 100 gr. sour cream
- 150-170 gr. Sahara
- to taste vanilla
- one lemon (zest)
Method of preparation:
1. Pound the cookies into the crumb (this can be done using a blender). Add oil and knead a homogeneous mass. We spread it in a greased form with high sides.
2. We will level the dough on the inner surface, we will also make dough sides about 3 cm high. We will send to the refrigerator for half an hour for a good fixation.
3. While the “dough” cools, make the filling. Curd wipe thoroughly through a sieve, crushing all the lumps. Now whip eggs, vanillin and sugar separately. Mix with cottage cheese. There we will send sour cream and zest of one lemon (you can take a tangerine or an orange). Beat the mass again for about one minute.
4. We take out the cooled "dough" and inward lay out the resulting curd filling. Properly leveled to the very top of the sides of the dough. We send the dessert in the oven heated to 170C for 50 minutes. Ready cheesecake cool. Remove from the form, cool (preferably, but not necessarily) and serve to the table.
Recipe 2: Cherry Curd-Chocolate Cheesecake
The combination of natural cherries, chocolate chip cookies, cocoa and cottage cheese make the cheesecake amazingly tasty! By the way, cherries can be used not only fresh, but also fresh frozen. A few berries should be left to decorate the surface of sweet curd cheesecake. Cookies can be purchased absolutely any to your taste. Ingredients:
- one and a half glasses of finely ground cookies (any chocolate)
- one fourth cup of sugar (lower layer)
- one table. spoon melted sl. oils
- one egg white
- two glasses of whole cherry (sweet cherry)
- one fourth cup of sugar (top layer)
- One Art. lemon juice spoon
- two tsp of starch
For the filling:
- 500 gr. cottage cheese
- one glass of sour cream
- half a cup of thick condensed milk
- a glass (or a little more) of sugar
- three art. cocoa spoons (powder)
- two tsp vanilla
- two eggs
- 100 gr. dark chocolate
Method of preparation:
1. Separate the cherry from the seed, grind the pulp in a blender. Leave a few berries for the top layer. In a container lay out cherry puree, starch, sugar and lemon juice. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, for two to three minutes. Remove from heat, cool.
2. In a deep bowl, mix the cookies (crumb), sugar, butter and egg white. We spread the mass in a greased form with sides, lifting the sides of dough by 3-4 centimeters. We send the form for 10 minutes in the oven warmed to 150C. Then cool the crust.
3. While the base cools down, make the filling. We wipe cottage cheese, beat with condensed milk, sour cream, cocoa, vanilla, eggs, melted chocolate and sugar in a water bath. Pour the filling into the cooled crust. Send the cheesecake to the oven (temperature - 150C) and bake about forty minutes.
4. Grease the finished cake with a thick cherry sling, and spread the whole berries on top. We remove cottage cheese cheesecake in the cold for at least four hours. And then - we eat.
Recipe 3: Cheesecake without baking
An undeniable plus cheesecake - it does not need baking, which allows you to keep absolutely all the useful substances in the dish. It takes no more than half an hour to cook, about four hours to cool. Dessert turns out just great to the taste, nourishing, juicy, bright and, most importantly, useful. The best solution for any sweet tooth!
- Coconut cookies (or any other) - 200 gr. butter
- 500 gr. medium-fat cottage cheese
- 200 gr. cream of fat
- half a cup of sugar
- any fruit or berries for the upper layer of about 300 grams.
- three art. spoons agar-agar (powder)
- 50 gr. water
- syrup from the fruit (berries) that you choose as the first layer
- agar-agar - two Art. spoons (for jelly)
Method of preparation:
1. Grind cookies into crumb. Mix it with softened butter. The inner surface of the deep tank is covered with cling film. Lay out the mixture, forming small sides of the dough. We remove the base in the refrigerator for cooling.
2. Prepare the stuffing. Finely chop the fruit (berries). Pound the curd, mix it with sugar and fruit.
3. Pour the cream into a saucepan, add agar-agar, mix and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring. Plate off. Cool the cream and mix with curd and fruit mass. The filling is ready.
4. Remove the “dough” from the refrigerator and spread the filling on it. Carefully leveled. Prepare jelly. To do this, chop the fruit, mix it with sugar, water, add agar-agar. Bring the mass to a boil, cook for about one to two minutes. Cooling down.
5. Pour syrup with curd cheesecake. From above, decorate the cake with fruit and remove it in the cold for 4 hours (or for the whole night). Cheesecake is ready! Remove it from the container, pulling the cling film, and enjoy the food.
Curd cheesecake - useful advice from experienced chefs
In the process of baking cheesecake can be faced with a very unpleasant problem - on its surface may appear ugly cracks. To avoid this, bake the cheesecake at a temperature not higher than 180 degrees, and then slowly cool right in the oven, but the door needs to be opened slightly. Only after that the cheesecake is obtained and with the help of a knife it is carefully separated from the walls of the mold.