Tired of borscht and soups? A solyanka with smoked meats on beef broth diversifies your table. This is a hearty rich soup with vegetables and several types of sausages, sausages, meat. Usually the solyanka is cooked in beef broth - the meat must certainly be with a bone, then the broth will turn out rich. It also takes good ham, milk sausages or sausage, smoked ribs, hunting sausages - to give the aroma of smoke.
List of ingredients:
- 4 milk sausages,
- 3 hunting sausages,
- 150 g of ham,
- 300 g beef ribs,
- 4-5 potatoes,
- 1 onion,
- 1 carrot,
- 3 pickled cucumbers,
- 1 tbsp. l frying oils,
- 100 ml of water,
- 1, 5 tbsp. l tomato paste
- 2 tsp. salt,
- spices to taste,
- 2, 5 l of water,
- sour cream - optional before serving.
1. Pour water into the pot and send the beef ribs in there. After boiling, the primary broth can be poured, if desired, and continue to boil the saltwort already in the secondary broth. Prepare smoked meats - chop everything as you like - into circles, straws, and squares.
2. In a dry frying pan, fry smoked meats until golden brown appears - about 5 minutes on low heat.
3. Potatoes need to be peeled and cut into cubes or cubes. Send the potatoes and smoked meat after 30 minutes of cooking beef in a pan.
4. Peel the carrots and grate them on a coarse grater, peel and dice the onions, and do the same with cucumbers. The pickle that will stand out during the cutting process can be used with vegetables.
5. In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil and shift the vegetables, fry for 5-7 minutes over low heat. After that add some water and add tomato paste. You can replace the paste and water with 150 ml of tomato juice. Stir and simmer under the lid closed for 7 minutes. Then pour the vegetables into the saucepan with the broth, stir, add salt and spices. Beef ribs can be removed and, after separating the meat from the bones, send it back to the pan.
6. Solyanka with smoked meats on beef broth is ready! Serve it hot, optionally adding sour cream, olives or olives, fresh parsley, and a slice of lemon to a plate.