However surprising it may seem, but many people do not like tasty and such useful semolina. If your family members are ranked as such, then you can still make them eat a small portion of semolina. However, they will not be outraged, but on the contrary, they will surely tell you: “Thank you” and, it is possible that they will ask for supplements. Think this can not be? Bake manna for your beloved children and husband and see for yourself.
- semolina - 1 tbsp.,
- wheat flour - 1 tbsp.,
- kefir - 1 tbsp.,
- sugar - 1/2 tbsp.,
- salt - 2 pinches,
- raisins - 1/2 Art.,
- egg - 1-2 pieces,
- baking powder for the dough - 1 tsp (can be replaced with soda, quenched with vinegar),
- butter - 75 g,
- vanilla, cinnamon - if desired,
- powdered sugar - for sprinkling.
1. Prepare the ingredients that we need for manna.
2. Fill the semolina with kefir. Stir well. Leave to swell.
3. Enumerate the raisins and wash them with hot water. We recline on a colander in order to free it from excess moisture.
4. After half an hour in a separate bowl, combine the egg with sugar and salt.
5. We melt the butter in a water bath or in a microwave and send it to an egg-sugar mass. At this stage, if desired, vanillin or cinnamon can be added to the dough.
6. Pour the sifted flour mixed with baking powder for dough.
7. Put the raisins. Stir. By the way, instead of raisins, you can use your favorite dried fruits, candied fruits or nuts, some put chopped apples in manna.
8. In the dough add swollen semolina. Stir well.
9. Pour the dough into a form oiled with vegetable oil. Sent to an oven heated to 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
10. Remove the freshly baked manna from the mold. Give a little cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.