Your attention is given simple, economical and quick to prepare pastries with a ready-made filling.
You do not need to clean, wash and remove anything; you just need to pull the fish out of the can and slightly knead it. And if you also combine canned food with eggs, boiled potatoes, green onions or rice, the cake becomes not only unusually tasty, but also very satisfying.
A variety of recipes will allow you to choose the desired option, and even the beginning hostess can cope with them!
Pie on kefir with canned fish - general principles of cooking
The dough on the yogurt for the cake can be made both liquid and kneaded tight. In any case, the cake will turn out soft and soft. For this you need to take kefir with maximum fat content and before starting to prepare the dough, mix it with a small amount of soda.
If you are preparing a pie pie, then the dough should be made with a consistency similar to sour cream. For such baking, the filling can be laid to the bottom and then pour it with dough. Or you can first lay out half the dough, then the filling and spread the remaining dough on top. Cooking need to rosy color.
Preserves for the cake is desirable to purchase, made in its own juice or fat. Perfect for pie: herring, trout, pink salmon, saury, tuna or sardines. Before you prepare the filling for baking, the oil from the jar must be drained and the fish should be chopped with a knife or mash with a fork. You can combine canned fish with other ingredients. As an addition to the filling will fit: boiled eggs, onions, boiled rice, cheese, potatoes or greens.
You can bake this dish in the oven or a slow cooker. Ready-made cake on kefir with canned fish should be cut and served as it is cold, otherwise it will be wet.
Cake on kefir with cod liver and egg
• 160 g of flour;
• 40g butter; • 4 chicken eggs;
• 70 ml of kefir;
• 5-7 g baking powder;
• 1 onion;
• 1 can of cod liver;
• 60 grams of hard cheese;
• 130 ml low-fat cream.
1. Mix butter in a softened form with one egg and kefir in a deep bowl. Beat the mix with a mixer at the lowest speed.
2. Then add flour, baking powder, salt. Once again, beat all up to the most uniform state.
3. Boil 2 eggs, cool them and cut them into small cubes.
4. Open a jar of cod liver, drain the oil, and transfer the liver to a bowl and rub with a fork.
5. Peel the onion, chop and fry until tender.
6. In one bowl, mix cod liver, onion, and eggs.
7. Prepare the pot filling. To do this, beat the egg with cream. Add the finely grated cheese and whisk again.
8. Fill the baking dish with dough. Put the stuffing on top, and then pour the cheese mixture.
9. Bake the cake for 30-40 minutes at 180 degrees.
10. Serve the ready cake with fresh herbs and vegetables.
Kefir pie with canned fish and rice
• 260 ml of kefir;
• 240 g of flour;
• 80 g sour cream 15%;
• 3 eggs;
• 5 g baking powder;
• 2 canned fish (pink salmon);
• 150 g of rice in boiled form;
• 1 onion;
• oil for frying.
1. Start by making the filling. Peel the onions, chop them and fry them in the oil in a frying pan.
2. Open the canned food, drain the oil, put the pink salmon in a plate and mash with a fork.
3. In one bowl, mix together boiled rice, canned fish and fried onions. The filling is ready!
4. Beat eggs slightly, add sour cream and kefir. Stir.
5. Flour flour with baking powder if necessary, pass through a sieve, and then pour them into the egg-kefir mixture. Salt and knead the batter. The consistency should be like that of sour cream.
6. Make a baking sheet with parchment.
7. Pour in half the dough, distribute it evenly.
8. Then transfer the filling in an even layer.
9. Pour in the second part of the dough, after which the cake can be sent to the oven. Cook for 45 minutes at 180 ° C. 10. Cool the prepared cake, cut it into portions and serve with vegetables.
Kefir pie with canned fish and potatoes
• 100 ml of kefir;
• 100 g sour cream 15%;
• 1 egg;
• 5 g baking powder;
• 230 g top grade flour;
• 3 potatoes;
• 1 can of canned saury;
• 1 red onion.
1. Beat sour cream, kefir and egg with a mixer at medium speed.
2. Add flour, salt and baking powder, whisk again - the dough is ready.
3. Wash the potatoes and boil in uniform. Then clean and grate coarsely grated.
4. Open the canned food can, put the fish pieces on a plate, if necessary, remove the bones. Then crush fish meat with a fork, dividing it into fibers.
5. Peel and chop the onion.
6. Mix fish, onions and potatoes to make a filling for the cake.
7. Put some oil in a baking dish, smear it with a silicone brush.
8. Pour in some dough to completely close the bottom.
9. Transfer the filling, spreading it evenly.
10. Pour the remaining dough on top.
11. Set the cake to bake at 180 ° for 45 minutes. Willingness is checked using a wooden skewer.
12. Pie can be served with soups or tea.
Pie on kefir and butter with trout fish canned
• cup of kefir;
• half a pack of butter;
• 3-4 glasses of flour;
• 1 egg;
• 1 can of canned food (trout);
1. In a bowl, mix together eggs, kefir, and butter at room temperature. Add flour, salt and knead the dough. It should not stick to hands. Remove for half an hour “rest”.
2. Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
3. Open the canned fish, drain all the oily liquid from it, remove the bones.
4. Using a fork, carefully mash the fish meat.
5. In the form in which the cake will be baked, shift half of the rolled dough, then place the prepared canned fish, and then cover with the other half of the dough. Pinch the edges and make a few holes on the top with a fork. 6. Bake the cake for about 35-45 minutes before lightly browning the top.
7. Serve the finished cake in a slightly cooled form.
Pie on kefir with canned fish in a slow cooker
• 240 ml of kefir;
• 90 ml of mayonnaise;
• 350 g of flour;
• 2 eggs;
• 30 g of sugar;
• 5 g of salt;
• 10 g of baking powder;
• 3 boiled chicken eggs;
• 1 canned fish;
• 1 onion.
1. In the bulk bowl, beat the eggs, add the kefir and mayonnaise. Whisk with a whisk.
2. Add sugar and salt there too. Stir.
3. Sift the flour and baking powder, add to the mixture and mix thoroughly. The resulting dough has a texture like a pancake.
4. Open the canned fish (better saury), open, drain the oily liquid, and then crush the fish meat onto the fiber with a fork. If bones come across, they should be removed.
5. Peel and dice the boiled eggs.
6. Peel the bulb, wash and chop, fry if desired.
7. Stir together eggs, fish and onions.
8. Pour 1/2 of the dough into the oil bowl for the multicooker.
9. Put the stuffing on top, starting from the middle and spreading evenly to the edges.
10. Pour the second part of the dough carefully on top, make sure that it is evenly distributed.
11. Move the bowl to the slow cooker, select “Baking” mode for 30 minutes.
12. Turn the cake over to the other side (conveniently using a form for cooking steamed dishes in a slow cooker), and cook in the same mode for another 20 minutes.
13. Cut the finished cake into pieces and serve warm to the table.
Pie on kefir and mayonnaise with canned fish, green onions and egg
• 230 ml of kefir;
• 240 g of flour;
• 3-4 tbsp. mayonnaise;
• 2 eggs.
• 1 canned fish (tuna or sardines);
• 1 bunch of green onions;
• 1 egg.
1. Knead the batter without lumps. Mix first kefir, mayonnaise, salt and eggs. Then add to them in small portions of flour. The resulting composition should resemble the consistency of sour cream.
2. Boil the egg for the filling. 3. Open the canned food, drain the liquid with oil, and remove the bones if there are bones. Divide the fish into fibers (it is better to do this with a fork).
4. Rinse green onions and chop with a sharp knife.
5. Peel the boiled egg and cut into small cubes.
6. Onions, fish meat and chopped egg mix together. The filling is ready!
7. In the form, lightly oiled, put the dough in the first layer (1/3 part).
8. Then spread the filling evenly.
9. Top with the cake filled with the remaining dough.
10. Bake the jellied pie at 180 ° C.
11. Cool the cake, cut it into rectangular pieces and serve it to the first course or tea.
Cake on kefir with canned fish - tricks and tips
• If you add fresh herbs to the cake, it will only improve the taste of the dish.
• The onion fried on vegetable oil will be fine additive for a stuffing.
• Instead of soda, you can add a small amount of baking powder to the dough.
• If you are using batter, try kneading it without lumps. To do this, add flour to the dough gradually.
• The cake will be fluffy and airy if the flour is pre-sifted through a sieve.
• If you cook the jellied pie, this will shorten the baking preparation time as much as possible.
• Before baking the cake, the oven must be heated.
• The readiness of the filling pie is checked with a toothpick.
• If desired, the fish filling can be replaced with minced meat, mushrooms, liver, or a boiled egg.