Crunch cookies, or nuts? And if the one and the other? Cookies with the addition of nut chips - treat exquisite. Delicacy is not difficult to prepare, but it is difficult to imagine it everyday. Anniversary and other holiday cakes are decorated with nuts, cookies are served on special occasions.
Well, if there are plenty of nuts, why not bake wonderful crumbly biscuits even without a special occasion? The dough is suitable any, from kefir to sand. Nuts, they would be only high quality, you can crumble into dough, or put the halves on top. Such delicacies give pleasure to children no less than Easter cakes with raisins. So what if my mother a little longer to mess around, but what a delight among the home!
Cookies with walnuts - the general principles of cooking
• Baking with nuts, baked in the oven is prepared from virtually any kind of dough. It is kneaded with kefir, sour cream, honey, and even with oatmeal. Particularly tender and crumbly cookies are made from shortcrust pastry.
• Walnut kernels are added to the dough itself while kneading, sprinkle the prepared billet with them after cutting, put inside or just put the halves on top of the cookies before baking.
• Nuts are necessarily well calcined before use in a dry frying pan or in the oven on a baking sheet. Then it is well cooled by a spread linen or disposable towel.
• Chilled nuts may need to be chopped or finely chopped with a knife. They are broken up into small parts or in half by hands, a crumb of nuts is prepared by grinding nuts with a blender or meat grinder.
• Sesame seed, raisins or granulated sugar soaked in water can be added to walnuts. It all depends on what purpose they are used for filling or sprinkling.
• Flavor the cookies with vanilla or cinnamon, which are added to the dough when kneaded.
Delicate shortbread with walnuts
• a pound of flour;
• three raw yolks; • one glass of unrefined sugar;
• spike of evaporated salt;
• butter or frozen homemade cream - 300 grams;
• half tsp. burnt soda;
• a full glass of crushed kernels of walnut.
1. Lightly soften butter (cream), rub white hot with yolks and sugar.
2. Flour the flour in a large bowl and mix with salt and soda. Form a slide, make a small depression in the center and place the oil mixture into it.
3. Quickly mix the mass with a spoon and knead the dough with your hands. Roll it up in a bag, put it in a bag and put it in the fridge for half an hour.
4. Roll the layer, about 0.7 cm thick and cut into small squares. You can cut the dough with special cookie cutters or with a glass.
5. Put the billet blanks on a roasting pan moistened with vegetable oil and sprinkle each with plenty of ground nuts. So that they are well stuck to the dough, lightly press it with your hand.
6. Place the roaster in the oven at 220 degrees and bake until the cookies are golden.
Cookies with walnuts - “Snowy Polenitsa”
• 125 ml sour cream with fat content of 20%;
• 125 gr. walnut pulp;
• a small bag of vanilla sugar;
• white flour, baking - 300 gr .;
• butter, natural oil - 125 gr .;
• icing sugar for decor;
• white granulated sugar - 100 gr.
1. In a dry frying pan, heat the nut kernels well and place on a spread paper towel to cool. Transfer the cooled kernels to a bowl, add half the norm of granulated sugar and smash the blender into fine chips.
2. In a fluffy mass, rub the remaining sugar with butter. Add nut crumb, vanilla sugar, sour cream and mix well.
3. Entering the flour in small portions, knead the dough, tighten the bowl with plastic film or cover with a lid and remove for an hour in the cold.
4. Pour out the roasting pan with parchment, turn on the oven to heat it.
5. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and, hooking it with a spoon, with a wet hand, shape the cookies in the form of short sticks.
6. “Sticks” are baked in 180 degree mode, until bright golden. It takes, as a rule, 20 minutes. 7. Put the hot biscuits in a bowl of powdered sugar and sprinkle it well, each from all sides. After that, cool the “snow-covered” cookies on the grill, or immediately spread on a wide dish in the form of raspberry.
Cheesecake with Walnuts - “Nut Ears”
• two fresh eggs;
• 200 gr. fresh “Creamy” margarine or 72% butter;
• 300 grams of sifted baking flour;
• a teaspoon of factory ripper for dough;
• 150 gr. unrefined sugar;
• a small bag of vanilla powder;
• 100 gr. light seedless raisins;
• kernels of nuts - 100 gr .;
• 200 gr. 9% cottage cheese.
1. Melt the butter or margarine completely and put the saucepan in a container with a large diameter filled with ice water for cooling.
2. Walnuts, without chopping, fry in a dry frying pan for seven minutes and leave to cool.
3. Raise the raisins for a quarter of an hour with warm water. Then rinse well and dry dry by spreading it on a clean towel.
4. Chilled nuts, finely chop with a knife, cut the raisins into thin strips and combine everything in a small deep plate. Add four spoons of sugar and mix.
5. Spoon melt the butter with the remaining sugar. Add vanilla powder, break eggs and stir until smooth.
6. Grind cottage cheese on a sieve and mix well with melted creamy fat.
7. Combine the cottage cheese mixture with butter, add a ripper and mix.
8. When adding flour, knead quickly a very soft dough. Do not rush to fill all the flour at once, pour a little. The dough should not just get soft, but stick to your hands.
9. Then knead the mixture divided in two. First, take one and roll out a round sheet with a thickness of half a centimeter. Sprinkle the dough on top of the cooked nut-raisin filling and lightly press it into the dough. You can push your hands or once with a weak pressure to roll a rolling pin.
10. Roll the layer on both sides to the center of the roll, cut it across the strips of two-centimeter width and put the original pastry on a dry baking sheet. 11. Bake in a hot oven to light ruddy at 180 degrees.
Cookies with walnuts on honey without eggs - “Snails”
• half a cup of liquid light honey;
• two tablespoons of softened butter;
• half a cup low-fat sour cream;
• 1/4 tsp. cinnamon powder;
• juice 1/8 thin-skinned lemon;
• baking soda - 1/3 tsp;
• two glasses of white, high-quality flour;
• nut kernels, halved.
1. Heat white soft butter with honey. Add sour cream, 1/3 tsp. salt and lemon juice doused in soda. Whip the mixture with the whisk and add the cinnamon.
2. Continuing to beat, gradually enter the flour.
3. When all the flour has gone and the dough is not too thick, but homogeneous, place it in a special pastry bag and squeeze it onto the roasting pan in the form of spiral circles.
4. In the middle of each such circle, place half a walnut.
5. Bake the biscuit at 180 degrees until lightly reddened.
6. Remove cookies from the baking pan when it has cooled slightly.
Oatmeal cookies with walnuts and honey - “Meteor”
• 250 gr. dark or light honey (necessarily liquid);
• 60 gr. light seedless raisins;
• half a small bag of vanilla powder;
• sesame seed - 200 gr .;
• 100 gr. toasted walnuts (kernels);
• 200 gr. “Quick” cereal from oatmeal.
1. Soak the raisins in cold water for five minutes. Then put on a sieve, rinse and dry well.
2. Pour liquid honey into the bowl. Add raisins, sesame and vanilla.
3. Pour the coarsely chopped kernels of nuts, oatmeal and mix everything thoroughly.
4. Cover the baking tray with an oiled sheet of parchment.
5. Lightly moistened hands roll balls of dough approximately the size of a nut, put the blanks on the oiled paper and lightly press down.
6. Put a baking tray with cookies in a hot oven and bake at 180 degrees for about 12 minutes.
Fast cookies with walnuts on yogurt - “Full Moon”
• 250 ml of warm, 3.2% kefir; • a pound of wheat baking flour;
• 220 gr. white, refined sugar;
• 150 gr. “Peasant” butter or margarine for baking;
• a teaspoon of burnt soda;
• nuts (kernels) - 100 gr.
1. Flour the flour twice on a rare sieve. Butter or creamy margarine dissolve in a water bath and cool. Heat the nuts at a moderate temperature in a thick-walled pan. In it cool and large ceiling.
2. Mix the warm, non-hot kefir with soda and gently mix with a whisk until light foaming.
3. Combine the melted melted butter with sugar and pour into kefir.
4. Add some flour, about a glass, and mix. Then pour the remaining flour and knead hands nekryutoe dough. It should be easy to keep up with hands and at the same time be soft and plastic. The dough can be used immediately or a little hold on the table under a cloth napkin (about half an hour).
5. Take a small piece of dough and roll it with a rolling pin. The thickness of the reservoir should be at least 1.7 cm.
6. Take the cookie cutter in the shape of a flower and squeeze out the blank for cookies. Dump the remains of the test and place it to the main piece of it.
7. In the middle of each flower, place a small handful of chopped walnut kernels and, pressing lightly, press the nuts into the dough.
8. Put the cookies on a greased baking sheet and bake. At 180 degrees baking time up to 20 minutes.
9. Cold cookies can be embellished with powdered sugar.
Cookies with walnuts
• one kilogram of white baking flour, premium;
• 350 gr. Sahara;
• 300 ml of non-aromatic vegetable oil;
• 200 ml of light live beer;
• nut kernels - 200 gr .;
• 150 gr. peeled hazelnuts;
• 11 gr. bag of factory ripper for dough.
1. Hazelnut kernels, heat well in a hot oven and cool.
2. Part flour (600 gr.) Sift in a wide bowl of a hill. With your hand, make a wide, not too deep funnel in it. Pour beer with vegetable oil into it and mix well with a spoon.
3. Then gradually add the remaining flour to the mixture, sifted with the ripper, and knead the smooth, rather plastic dough. 4. Pinching dough into small pieces, shape the balls. Then press each ball down to make a cake. Center the nut kernel one at a time and roll them back with a ball.
5. Put the harvested balls on the roaster, on a special paper, keeping the distance in thickness of the little finger, from each other.
6. Warm up the oven to 200 degrees and bake cookies for 20 minutes.
7. In 350 ml of water dissolve the sugar and boil a thick syrup, do not need to boil for a long time, 10 minutes is enough.
8. Finely chop the hazelnuts, and sprinkle over a wide shallow dish.
9. Take one cooled cookie, chop it on a long needle and dip it in a syrup. Then put on scattered nuts, sprinkle well with nut crumb from all sides and put on a large tray or dish.
10. When all the cookies are ready, leave it warm for three hours, covered with a linen towel.
Walnut Cookies - Tips and Tricks to Make It
• If the kernels are too dry, soak them in advance for half an hour in milk. Then dry well and only then calcined.
• For cottage cheese dough, try to purchase non-granular elastic cottage cheese. If you have not found one, take the one that is, just grind it twice on the sieve.
• The ripper and soda, if required, mix in a liquid or mix well with flour. If they fall asleep at the end of kneading dough, it will turn out to be heavy and unstuffed.
• It is advisable to give the oatmeal test a little distance so that it swells a little.
• For dough, kneaded on kefir, it is best to take a little lying down or even an expired fermented milk drink, odorless.