If it comes to apple pies, then charlotte involuntarily emerges in our thoughts. This is one of the most popular options. Gentle dough ideally befriends a sourish fruit, turns into amazing pastries with a simply amazing aroma. Here are collected the most popular step-by-step recipes of charlottes in the oven, as in it the cake is baked most often.
Charlotte in the oven - the general principles of cooking
The classic dough for charlotte is made from eggs and sugar, that is, it is a regular sponge cake. The better it is to beat, the pie will be lush and softer, the pores will appear in it, which will be soaked with the juice of the song of apples and get incredibly tasty. This charlotte is cooked only with apples. But increasingly, you can find recipes with the addition of pears, peaches, plums or berries. They have the right to exist, they also get tasty and juicy.
What else can be added to the dough for charlotte:
• sour cream, kefir or yogurt;
• butter or vegetable oil;
• baking powder.
Charlotte dough is always mixed semi-fluid, fluid, it envelops the slices of apples. They can be sent immediately to the total mass, put in as a layer above, below or in the middle, as you like.
Formed charlotte baked in the oven at 180-190 degrees. If the fruit is very juicy, it will take about 40-50 minutes. If the apples are not watery and the oven bakes well, then half an hour is enough. This cake is not consumed hot, but it is allowed to serve a warm dessert to the table.
Classic Charlotte in the Oven: A Step-by-Step Recipe with Apples
The easiest to prepare and does not require many products step-by-step recipe of charlottes in the oven. The dough is prepared very simple, done quickly enough, so we immediately turn on the oven. Let the oven warms up to 180 degrees.
• 4 eggs;
• a glass of sugar;
• a glass of flour (full with a slide); • 3-4 apples.
For decoration, you need a little powder or cinnamon. You can use them together, sometimes they add a pinch of vanilla to them.
1. The cake will turn out lush and soft, if the eggs are well whipped into the foam. You can just stir everything, pour the apples and put in the oven, still fresh homemade pastries have a pleasant taste, but it is better to cook by the rules. Smash the eggs in a bowl, turn on the mixer and whisk until frothy, gradually pour sugar. Everything will take about ten minutes.
2. If the mass does not want to be whipped well and fluffy foam is not formed, then you have to add a little baking powder to the charlotte. Mix it in flour or at the end lay half a teaspoon of soda, quenched with vinegar.
3. In the egg mixture pour the flour, but not all at once, gently stir. The product should not fail lump. You can sift it immediately into the dough and mix gently.
4. Lubricate or cover with parchment a shape for charlotte.
5. If apples have a thick skin, as happens in winter varieties, then the fruit must be cleaned. Then cut them into pieces of arbitrary shape, can be sliced or diced.
6. Apples can be immediately mixed with dough and poured into a form.
7. Or lay out a bit of dough, then a layer of apples and cover it again with dough.
8. You can put all the apples in a greased form, then pour the cooked dough.
9. We form a charlotte in any convenient way and send it to bake.
10. On average, the cake is about 30-35 minutes. If the shape is high and small in diameter, then the time may increase to 40 minutes.
11. Do not rush to remove the charlotte from the oven, first just open the door and let the heat go, after 10 minutes we reach it.
12. Give charlotte still stand on the table so that it is cool. Then gently transfer to a flat dish or on a large plate. As a decoration, powdered sugar is usually used, just sprinkle the cake through a strainer. You can lay out the stencil letters, patterns, flowers.
Charlotte in the oven: a step-by-step recipe for kefir
Option more juicy cake. In this step-by-step recipe for an oven, kefir is used for the oven. If necessary, you can replace home yogurt.
• 200 g of kefir;
• 2 tbsp. flour;
• 2 eggs;
• 0.5 Art. oils grow .;
• 1 tbsp. sugar sand;
• 1 tsp. cinnamon;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 3 apples.
1. In a large bowl in which we plan to knead the dough, break the eggs, immediately pour a glass of granulated sugar and beat well. It is convenient to mix the dough using a mixer, then the process will not take much time.
2. Add a glass of kefir to the beaten eggs and immediately lay the soda. Quickly stir. The mass will foam a little because of the reaction, this is normal, you can knead further or wait a minute.
3. Add vegetable oil. Stir the dough again. The oil is used without the smell, so that the cake does not have any foreign tastes. There is also the same recipe, but with mayonnaise, if we change it to sauce, we also lay and stir it.
4. Enter the sifted flour, mix the dough with a mixer or a spoon until smooth.
5. Wash the apples and cut into slices, no need to do large. Sprinkle with cinnamon, stir. If the aroma of cinnamon is not to your taste, then you can make charlotte without it.
6. Pour the apples in the dough, stir.
7. Oil the form, you can take a creamy piece and rub. It will turn out even better. You can sprinkle the greased surface with wheat flour. Then there will be no problems with the extraction of the cake, a crust will appear on the edges and on the bottom.
8. We shift the dough with apples into the prepared form, level the surface so that the thickness of the cake is the same everywhere.
9. The furnace must be turned on in advance so that it warms up to 180 degrees. We put charlotte baked.
10. You do not need to open the oven for the first 25 minutes, then periodically check readiness. The exact time depends on the thickness of the layer, juicy apples, abilities of the oven.
Charlotte in the oven: a step-by-step recipe for sour cream
Variant of very gentle dough. For this step-by-step recipe of charlottes in the oven you will need sour cream. For the dough, you can use even slightly acidified product is not the very first freshness. This cake will also have an extraordinary flavor due to the addition of zest. Ingredients
• 200 g sour cream;
• 2 eggs;
• 4-5 apples;
• 1 tbsp. Sahara;
• 1 tbsp. flour;
• 0.5 lemon;
• 0.5 tsp. peel;
• 0.5 tsp. soda
1. Peel the apples, cut off the middle with seeds and hard leaves, discard. Cut the peeled fruit into large pieces.
2. Turn on the oven. Set the temperature to 190 degrees.
3. Squeeze the juice out of half a lemon and sprinkle the prepared apples so as not to darken.
4. Combine the egg with sugar, beat for a minute with a mixer, until the mass is light and a little lush.
5. Combine sour cream with soda. In addition to extinguish nothing, it will be enough acid sour cream. Stir, shift to the eggs.
6. Sift flour through a sieve, add chopped zest. First mix them together, then pour them into the dough.
7. Gently mix the dough and pour a little on the bottom of the mold, level with a spatula and lay out the apple slices sprinkled with juice.
8. Pour dough on top of the filling, which remains. We try to distribute evenly so that the thickness of the cake is the same.
9. We send a charlotte with apples in the oven. We bake about 35 minutes.
Charlotte in the oven: a step-by-step recipe for mayonnaise
Mayonnaise often stale in the fridge, and it can become the main ingredient of the cake. For a step-by-step recipe of charlottes in the oven, you can take any sauce. This is a shifter cake, as it is called in the people. That is, the top will be the bottom and vice versa.
• 4 tbsp. l mayonnaise;
• 180 g of sugar;
• 3 eggs;
• 1 tbsp. flour;
• 5 apples;
• soda and salt;
• 10 g cl. oils;
• 3 tbsp. l crackers.
1. Break eggs into a high bowl, add one pinch of salt, cover all the sugar.
2. Lower the mixer and beat it all for about five minutes until the grains are completely dissolved.
3. Add mayonnaise to the bowl and stir.
4. Sift the flour and add to the dough.
5. Measure out 0.5 tsp. soda, repay with lemon juice or table vinegar. Pour into cooked dough, beat again. 6. Peel the apples, cut into slices. If the fruit is sweet, then sprinkle with lemon juice or diluted with acid.
7. Take the form, measuring about 23 centimeters, brush with a good layer of butter. You can not melt, just rub a piece.
8. Sprinkle the form with breadcrumbs. We make a sufficiently thick layer on the bottom, the sides can be slightly powdered.
9. On the crackers lay out the pieces of apples.
10. Fill the dough into the form, align the layer.
11. We send baked. Keep in the oven for about 35-40 minutes.
12. Take the cake out of the oven, cover it with a flat plate and turn it over sharply. It should make the basis of the test with the filling on top.
Charlotte in the oven - tips and tricks
• Charlotte is not always beautiful. From tanning, broken edges, peeling off the crust, no one is insured. But all this is easy to disguise. You can use powdered sugar, cinnamon, jam.
• If you are tired of the traditional taste of charlottes or just want something new, try adding dried fruits, candied nuts or some fresh berries to the cake. The result will surprise!
• Charlotte can be a delicious cake, very juicy and tender, if you cover the cake with whipped cream or decorate with cream roses.
• If you do not sift flour, the dough for the cake is heavy, often with lumps and weak porosity. No need to ignore this step, let the flour is saturated with oxygen!
• For cooking charlotte you can use not only wheat, but also oatmeal, buckwheat flour, it is better to mix several types.