On the example of semolina it is very interesting to observe how the same substance changes its properties depending on its structure. The semolina, in fact, is the same grinding product of wheat, like wheat flour, only due to a special technology, it is obtained in the form of grains, almost free of gluten. Combining manna. cereal with flour, get manniki - a special kind of soft baking, reminiscent of pudding.
Do not be alarmed that the dough turns out to be liquid - it’s just that for the most part it consists of binding components (eggs, semolina, flour) and they take extra moisture during baking.
- 1 tbsp. cow milk;
- semolina - 1 st;
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- 1, 5 tbsp. flour;
- 2 eggs;
- baking powder.
1. The first step is the preparation of all necessary products - semolina, flour, sugar, milk and eggs. Wheat flour before cooking mannik need to sift, after adding the baking powder.
2. We break eggs into suitable bowl and add sugar.
3. Add milk and begin to beat everything together manually or with a mixer.
4. The next step is the addition of semolina.
5. After the ingredients are well mixed together, you need to leave the mixture for about an hour so that the croup is soaked with moisture.
6. Gradually introduce flour with baking powder.
7. Beat up until the mass completely loses its lumps and becomes homogeneous.
8. It is desirable to grease the baking mold with butter and lightly sprinkle with flour. After pouring the resulting batter.
9. The oven should be heated to 190 degrees. Approximate mannica cooking time is 35 minutes.
10. Put the prepared dish on a tray and cool.
11. Mannik is ready. It can be served with honey, jam or just watering with melted chocolate.