The glory of the best bachelor’s food was entrusted to the dumplings, because you can cook a full-fledged dish of frozen convenience food quickly, and it does not require good culinary skills. However, do not think about the dumplings scornfully. This masterpiece of Siberian cuisine is one of the most satisfying and delicious dishes for every day. Moreover, today there are a lot of options for their preparation, and they are not limited to boiling with the addition of various spices and spices. Dumplings baked in the oven are becoming increasingly popular among our compatriots. Cooked in this way, they acquire a unique taste, and they look amazing.
For roasting in the oven, you can use both personally made dumplings and semi-finished products purchased in the store. The technology of their preparation will be the same.
- The taste of ravioli depends largely on the dough and minced meat, especially on the latter. Therefore, saving on this product is not worth it. Cheap goods, in which there is a meat product of the lowest category, never compares to dumplings filled with first-class minced meat, no matter what recipe you choose.
- It is not necessary to thaw the dumplings before baking, otherwise they will stick together and lose their shape. However, they sometimes need to pre-boil or fry. The type of heat treatment is indicated in each specific recipe.
- Dumplings are especially tasty when baked under cheese. Even if this component is not listed in the recipe, you can add it: sprinkle with grated cheese dumplings for 5-10 minutes until ready.
Dumplings can be baked in deep form of heat-resistant material or in special ceramic pots.
Dumplings baked in sour cream
- frozen dumplings - 0.5 kg;
- sour cream - 0, 4 l;
- cheese - 100 g;
- onions - 0, 2 kg;
- butter - 100 g;
- vegetable oil - 20 ml;
- fresh greens - to taste;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Method of preparation:
- Peel the bulbs, cut them into 4 pieces, thin each quarter lightly.
- Melt the butter in a deep frying pan. When it becomes liquid, put onions in it. Fry it on medium heat until you get a golden hue.
- Fill the onion with sour cream, add salt and spices. Stew on low heat until sour cream boils and leaves for a couple of minutes.
- Grease with vegetable oil.
- Place dumplings on the bottom of the mold, without thawing.
- Fill them with sour cream sauce.
- Put in the oven and bake at 180-200 degrees for half an hour.
- Rub the cheese, sprinkle them with dumplings 15 minutes until cooked.
Serve the dumplings, baked according to this recipe, hot, spreading out the plates and sprinkling with greens.
Dumplings, baked with mayonnaise in pots
- frozen dumplings - 1 kg;
- milk or cream - 0, 8 l;
- mayonnaise - 0, 2 l;
- cheese - 120 g;
- vegetable oil - how much is required for roasting dumplings;
- fresh greens - 100 g;
- salt, black pepper powder - to taste.
Method of preparation:
- Heat the oil in a pan and put the dumplings in it so that they form one layer. On medium heat, fry them on both sides until golden brown. Remove from pan and place in bowl. Fry all the dumplings in this way.
- Grease a small amount of oil in baking pots. Distribute the dumplings. Their number in the recipe is calculated for 4 servings, but you can make servings even smaller by dividing the dumplings into 6 pots.
- Heat the milk and mix it with salt, ground pepper.
- Wash, dry and chop greens with a knife. Beat the milk with it.
- Pour the milk into pots.
- In each, place 1, 5-2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Finely rub the cheese, sprinkle them with the contents of the pots.
- Close them with lids.
- Put the dumpling pots on a baking tray and place it in the oven.
- Turn on the oven, wait until the temperature reaches 180 degrees. Half an hour after that, remove the lids from the pots and leave them in the oven for 10 minutes.
Serving dumplings prepared in this way should be in the same pots in which they were baked. Allow them to cool slightly before serving to prevent them from getting burned.
Dumplings baked with mushrooms
- beef - 0, 3 kg;
- pork - 0, 3 kg;
- water - 0, 2 l;
- flour - 0, 45 kg;
- salt - to taste;
- 30% fat cream - 0, 2 l;
- sour cream - 100 ml;
- mayonnaise - 100 ml;
- onions - 100 g;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- fresh mushrooms (mushrooms will do) - 0, 45 kg;
- black pepper to taste.
Method of preparation:
- Combine the sifted flour, salt and water. Knead the dough.
- Put the dough in a bowl, cover with a cloth and leave for half an hour.
- Wash beef and pork, dry with a napkin, cut into medium pieces. Scroll through the meat grinder, alternating between pieces of beef and pork. Stir.
- Add pepper and salt to the mince, stir it again.
- Roll out the dough, cut out circles with a glass. In the center of each place a spoonful of minced meat, make dumplings. Roll out the remaining dough and also make dumplings out of it, filling it with cooked minced meat.
- In a large saucepan, boil water, add some salt and add pepper. It would be nice to add a few leaves of laurel.
- Dumplings into boiling water, wait until they come up, and then boil for a couple of minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and cream. Stir until the mass has a uniform consistency.
- Peel the garlic, pass through the press. Mix with sauce.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin plates or small pieces.
- Place the dumplings in the pots, distributing them approximately equally.
- Place the mushrooms on the dumplings.
- Peel the onion and cut it into thin half-rings. Sprinkle the dumplings with the mushrooms.
- Pour all the sauce.
- Cover the pots with a lid and place in the oven.
- After reaching a temperature of 180 degrees in the oven, bake the dumplings in it for 25 minutes. It is advisable to remove the lids from the pots 5 minutes before the readiness. At this time, dumplings can be sprinkled with grated cheese and chopped dill, although this is not necessary.
Homemade ravioli, baked in pots with mushrooms, will appeal to lovers of Siberian cuisine, but not only them. This is a very rich and flavorful dish, which also looks very tempting.
Dumplings baked with egg
- frozen dumplings - 0, 8 kg;
- bulb onion - 0, 2 kg;
- hard cheese - 100 g;
- mayonnaise - 0, 25 l;
- eggs - 4 pcs .;
- salt, black pepper - to taste;
- vegetable oil - as required;
- fresh greens for decoration.
Method of preparation:
- Peel onions, cut into small cubes.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Put the onion in it, lightly fry. Add half of the dumplings, fry them until golden brown on all sides. Transfer from the pan to the form of heat-resistant glass or another, in which you used to cook casseroles.
- Do the same with the remaining onions and the second part of the dumplings.
- Beat eggs together with mayonnaise.
- Add salt and pepper to the sauce. You can put other spices and spices, focusing on your own taste.
- Whip the sauce with a whisk to make it uniform.
- Pour sauce over dumplings.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Finely rub hard cheese and sprinkle dumplings on it.
- Put the mold in the oven. Bake at the above temperature for 40 minutes.
Before serving, it is recommended to sprinkle the dish with fresh chopped greens.
Oven baked dumplings are simple to prepare and at the same time very rich and tasty dish for every day. However, it turns out so appetizing and original that it is not a shame to offer it to guests, if they suddenly descend upon it. Having tried this culinary masterpiece, hardly anyone will doubt your culinary abilities.