Drunk cherry is the cheerful name for a delicious cake.
Of course, it is not intended for children, but adults will be delighted with it!
This dessert is ideal for the end of a holiday or friendly gatherings.
Prepare a drunken cherry at home?
Drunk cherry cake at home - general cooking principles
Berries for the cake can be “drunk” with vodka, brandy, wine and any other alcoholic beverage. But it is important to do this in advance so that the cherry gets really drunk and gives the dessert a light aroma of alcohol. Before putting in the filling berries are pressed.
Cakes for drunk cherries are prepared soft and porous, most often it is a biscuit in all its manifestations, but certainly chocolate. Cakes are soaked rarely, usually quite juicy cream and cherries.
It is customary to cover the cake with chocolate icing. You can just melt the chocolate or cook pouring cocoa powder. But if there is no time, then you can grease the cake with a thin layer of cream and just sprinkle with grated chocolate.
Recipe 1: Drunk Cherry Classic Cake at Home with Condensed Milk
One of the most common recipes. Cream for classic cake Drunk cherry at home is prepared from ordinary white condensed milk and butter.
• 100 grams of cognac;
• cherries 1.5 cups;
• Sugar 250 grams;
• 7 spoons of cocoa;
• eggs 2 pieces;
• sour cream 220 grams;
• condensed milk 1 bank;
• 220 grams creamy. oils;
• 1/2 hour lodges. soda;
• 3 spoons of milk;
• flour 1.5 cups.
1. Prepare the cherry in advance. Better in the evening. We take out the bones, pour cognac and leave to pickle.
2. Beat the eggs, 200 grams of sugar to the pomp. We enter sour cream, then 4 spoons of cocoa and flour. To secure the fall of the biscuit, we put slaked soda. But you can add half a bag of ripper. 3. Pour the dough into the form, bake. Cool
4. For the preparation of the cream, whip soft butter (200 grams) with condensed milk. Cherries remove from brandy, put in the cream.
5. Cut the biscuit from the top in the form of a small cake. It will be a cake cap. From the bottom of the cake take out all the flesh, leaving the sides and the bottom about one centimeter.
6. Crumble the crumbs out of the cream with the cherries, mix and fill the hole.
7. Cover with a hat.
8. Cook the icing. To do this, combine the remnants of sugar, cocoa powder and a couple of spoons of milk. Put 20 grams of butter. Boil in a water bath until all the grains are dissolved and pour the cake with icing.
Recipe 2: Drunk Cherry Cake at Home with Sour Cream
The peculiarity of the preparation of this cake Drunk cherry at home is not only the filling. The cake is made from classic chocolate sponge cake that absorbs sour cream very well.
• 5 eggs;
• 200 grams of sugar;
• 150 grams of flour;
• 50 grams of cocoa;
• 1 pack ripper.
• 200 grams of cherries;
• 280 grams of sour cream;
• 150 grams of powder;
• 70 grams of vodka.
For the glaze, you will need one bar of chocolate without fillers and a spoon of any butter; you can also take fat sour cream.
1. We in advance napaivay the boneless cherry with vodka.
2. Beat the eggs with sugar to a strong foam. We will not share yolks with whites, as the cultivator is used.
3. Sift flour with cocoa and ripper. Then send the dough to cooked form. We bake a classic sponge cake until ready.
4. Cool it, cut off the top, take out the crumb.
5. Whip sour cream with powder. Sugar can also be used, but then the grains will run out longer.
6. Add the cherry, put the crumbled sponge cake, mix.
7. Fill the cake with soft mass, return the top cake to the place.
8. Melt the chocolate with a little oil. It will give the glaze a shine and make it more plastic. 9. Pour icing on the top of the cake, that's all!
Recipe 3: Drunk Cherry Cake at Home “Special” with condensed milk
Unusual assembly method based on the cake “Pancho”. Drunk cherry will act as an interlayer between the cake layers. More precisely, their likeness.
• 5 eggs;
• 200 grams of sugar;
• 200 grams of flour;
• 1 spoon of cocoa.
• 380 g of condensed milk;
• 200 g cream. oils;
• cherries 300 grams;
• some vodka.
In the icing:
• 30 g of cocoa powder;
• 25 g of milk;
• 40 g plums. oils;
• 30 grams of sugar.
• We bake a classic biscuit cake with cocoa. To do this, beat the sugar and eggs, introduce bulk ingredients, pour into the mold and send it to the oven. Cooling down.
• In cherries remove bones. Marinated in vodka or any other drink. The amount of fluid "by eye".
• Beat butter with boiled condensed milk, but do not mix with anything yet.
• Cut a cake from the cooled cake, about a centimeter thick. But now it will not be a cover, but a basis.
• We put pressed cherries on an even layer on the base. For now, leave.
• Cut the big cake into cubes, mix it with cream and roll it over the cherry. We do this carefully, trying not to move the berries. Hands give the desired shape.
• For chocolate icing, combine all the ingredients, melt and pour the dessert. Give freeze and soak.
Recipe 4: Drunk Cherry Cake at Home with Curd
The dough for the cake is prepared on condensed milk. For the filling, we use not grainy, but soft and tender cottage cheese without pronounced grains. The assembly of the dessert is also different from the classic.
• 2 eggs;
• 100 grams of oil;
• 0.5 cans of condensed milk;
• 6-7 tablespoons of flour;
• 1 tsp. food soda;
• 2 spoons of cocoa.
For the filling:
• 200 grams of cottage cheese;
• 200 grams of cream;
• 160 grams of powder;
• 400 grams of cherries;
• 4 spoons of brandy or wine.
Chocolate cake decorating. Cooking
1. Butter for the dough should be soft. Add to it condensed milk, eggs and immediately beat with a mixer. Put all the other ingredients, soda extinguish. Pour into detachable form up to 25 centimeters and bake until tender. Cool the cake.
2. Pound the curd. You can kill to creamy mass blender. Whip cream with powder and mix with cottage cheese. Do not beat for a long time, only until the products are mixed in homogeneity. The cream should be very thick.
3. Cherry, as usual, marinated in advance. Then squeeze, syrup is not poured anywhere.
4. Korzh, without taking out of the form, pour cherry syrup, top lay a layer of berries.
5. Now it is the turn of cottage cheese cream. Lay out evenly.
6. Sprinkle with grated chocolate and cool for at least 5 hours. Then delete the form.
Recipe 5: Drunk Cherry Cake at Home without Cherry
Are you surprised? Not worth it! If there are no cherry berries, but I wanted to feast on the famous cake, you can also use cherry jelly. But it is not simple, but with a little secret. Bake a cake cake according to any chocolate biscuit recipe.
• 200 grams of oil;
• 1 can of condensed milk;
• 1 bag of cherry jelly;
• 1 spoon of butter for the glaze;
• 70 grams of chocolate;
• 2 spoons of brandy (or 4 wines).
1. Take the usual bag of instant jelly. Fill with boiling water, reducing the liquid rate by a third. Cool to warm condition, add brandy and pour into any plastic container. Layer must be no more than 1 centimeter. Cool
2. While preparing the jelly, cut the biscuit, remove the crumb from the bottom and grind.
3. Beat the butter with condensed milk, add pieces of cake.
4. We get jelly. If it does not want to leave the form, then drop it for a few seconds in hot water.
5. Cut the jelly into cubes, combine with cream and crumbled biscuit.
6. Fill the cake, return the lid to its place.
7. Melt the chocolate with a spoonful of butter, pour a glazed drunk cherry.
Recipe 6: Drunk Cherry Cake at Home with Mascarpone
Mascarpone cream is tenderness itself. So why not cook a drunk cherry with him? For this cake you need one thin cake biscuit, you can use the purchase or bake according to the recipe below.
• 70 grams of flour;
• 1 spoon of cocoa;
• 80 grams of sugar;
• 2 eggs.
• 200 grams of mascarpone;
• 200 grams of cream;
• 5 tablespoons of sugar;
• bag thickener for the cream.
• 400 grams of cherries;
• 3 spoons of sugar;
• 3 tablespoons of starch;
• 150 ml of wine.
1. Beat the usual biscuit and bake a thin cake. If there are doubts about his future pomp, then put a little baking powder in the dough.
2. Remove cherries from cherries, pour in wine, stand for several hours. But a better day. The berries are out.
3. Whip cream with sugar, then lay out in mascarpone. Put a thickener for the cream. You can use a pinch of xanthan gum.
4. Putting the cake. To do this, lay out the mascarpone cream on the biscuit cake, level it.
5. From above we lay out the cherries and put them in the fridge for half an hour.
6. Add starch and sugar to the juice with wine from cherries, put them on the stove and cook until boiling. Turn off, cool, but not cool. The mass should remain watery.
7. Drizzle cherries boiled kissel and ready! It remains to cool the dessert well and let it soak.
Recipe 7: Drunk Cherry Cake at Home from Purchase Cakes
A simplified version of the cake Drunk cherry. We use three thin cakes, it is advisable to get a chocolate sponge cake. You will also need a split form, suitable for cakes in diameter.
• 3 cake layers;
• 200 grams of sour cream;
• 200 grams of condensed milk;
• 120 grams of oil;
• 250 grams of cherries;
• 1/3 glasses of cognac.
1. Beat the cream of condensed milk with butter and sour cream. If necessary, add sugar to your taste. 2. Cherries marinate in brandy, wring out and send to the cream.
3. Crumble one cake and combine with cream.
4. At the bottom of the form, put one cake, lightly pour marinade of brandy and cherry juice. Just a little bit, just sprinkle.
5. We spread the mass of cream of cherries and everything else.
6. Now you need to close the filling with the last cake. For juiciness, we also sprinkle it a little with the remaining drink with cognac.
7. Send the cake for five hours in the cold.
8. Put the dish, turn over the form and remove.
9. Dissolve the chocolate bar, icing the cake.
Drunk Cherry Cake at Home - Tips and Tricks
• Baking powder gives the biscuit not only pomp, but also makes the pores of the same size, neat. Cake will evenly soak and keep moisture well.
• If frozen cherries are used for the filling, then the number of berries should be increased by at least 30%.
• Never use home brew for pickling cherries. Despite the naturalness and safety of this drink, the dessert with it acquires a not very pleasant aroma.
• Alcohol-containing juice is not poured after pickling cherries. Sometimes it is used for impregnating cakes, pouring, added to creams or glazes. In general, this is a great liqueur, albeit quick cooking.