Many people do not like flounder for its peculiar smell, depending on the soil on which this flat fish lives. Meanwhile, it is very easy to get rid of the unpleasant odor by sprinkling it with lemon juice or adding it to the mixture to deform the fish. A striking confirmation of this is the fried flounder recipe below. The fish collapses in the egg, with the addition of lemon juice and flavored seasoning mixture. Then it is breaded in breadcrumbs and fried in hot oil in a frying pan. It is this cooking method that allows you to get a delicious flounder with delicate juicy white meat and a golden crispy crust for the dinner table or dinner.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- flounder - 4 pcs .;
- chicken egg - 1 pc .;
- small lemon - 1 pc .;
- wheat bread crumbs - 100 g;
- refined sunflower oil - for frying;
- seasoning for fish - 2 tsp;
- salt sea fine - to taste.
How to fry the flounder in the pan
1. Defrost the fish at + 2 + 5 ° C, transferring it from the freezer to the shelf of the refrigerator. Wash thoroughly with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. With the help of kitchen scissors to remove the fins and tail. Remove the abdomen from the black film.
2. Lemon wash well with hot water to remove the wax coating, which is extremely harmful to health. Cut half of lemon into slices. From several pieces extrude 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
Drive a deep egg into the bowl. Pour in the lemon juice, sprinkle in a seasoning for fish and salt. As a rule, the fish seasoning salt is already included, however with the ingredient careful not to go too far.
3. Beat the fork thoroughly.
4. Use pastry brush lubricate each butt from the inside and outside (light and dark side) egg mixture.
5. The flat plate large diameter roll in breadcrumbs evenly. Roll in them every butt on the one hand, and then turning on the other.
6. Pour into a pan of sunflower oil, red-hot. Sear the fish on both sides until crisp light brown.
Fried flounder ready. Put one fish a la carte dishes and decorate with lemon slices, green onions or parsley leaves.