Muffins are those pastries that simply must be in the hostess’s arsenal, who loves to treat their family and guests with homemade sweets. The dough is easy for them to prepare, and it is a pleasure to get beautiful, ruddy, fragrant cupcakes out of the molds. If you store the muffins in paper cups in a tightly closed box, they will taste freshly baked for several days.
And, of course, on the basis of a single recipe, you can always create several different options using an arsenal of fillers made from nuts, dried fruit, candied fruits, dried peel or fresh fruit.
Today we are preparing orange muffins, and they are not just flavored with zest, but in fact orange - with pieces of pulp and juice.
- 180 g of sugar;
- 200 g wheat flour;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 180 g spread or oil;
- 1 orange;
- 1.5 tsp. baking powder.
1. Prepare the products. Get the oil out of the fridge.
2. Melt some butter in a microwave and add sugar.
3. Cut the orange as small as possible.
4. Add the sliced orange along with the juice into the dough.
5. We divide eggs there and mix well.
6. Add flour and baking powder.
7. Mix the dough, preferably with a blender, so that no lumps remain.
8. Prepare molds. Let's put paper in metal shape so that the muffins are smooth.
9. Put the dough into shape. You do not need to fill it too, as the dough rises during cooking. Send muffins in the oven, heated to 160-180 degrees.
10. Minutes in 15-20 muffins are ready. Put it on the table to cool.
11. Before serving, you can rub chocolate on muffins. Enjoy your meal!