Chicken roll with cauliflower is quite possible to prepare for the festive table, the main thing is that it should keep its shape after baking and look impressive. Stuffing for the roll, you can take the shop, but in this case, ask the seller to do it with you. The best option is to cook the stuffing yourself, then you will be sure that the roll will be tasty and no one will be disappointed.
List of ingredients:
- 600 g of chicken meat,
- 3 onions,
- 1-2 chicken eggs,
- 250 g of cauliflower,
- 3 slices of white bread,
- 1, 5 tsp. salt,
- 0, 5 tsp. ucho-suneli,
- 0, 5 tsp. dry adzhika,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- 3 pinches of dried thyme,
- 2 tsp. Flaxseed.
1. Chicken pieces should not be large so that it is more convenient to twist. Peel a couple of onions and cut them into halves or quarters. Soak white bread in water. All together, twist through a meat grinder.
2. Wash cauliflower, disassemble into inflorescences and remove leaves. Peel the third onion.
3. Twist the vegetables into a meat grinder.
4. In the stuffing, beat one large chicken egg or a pair of small ones, add 1 tsp. salt and spices, mix until smooth.
5. It will be more convenient to roll the roll on cling film. Lay on it the stuffing is not too thin layer, in the shape of a rectangle.
6. Slightly receding from all edges of the stuffing rectangle, spread cauliflower with onions in a thin layer, pressing it slightly into the stuffing. Salted and sprinkled with dried thyme.
7. Holding the edges of the film, form a roll. Smooth it slightly on the sides and at the joint.
8. Grease the foil with vegetable oil. Carefully shift the chicken roll with cauliflower.
9. Sprinkle the surface of the roll with flax seeds and wrap the edges of the foil. Send it to an oven heated to 180 degrees and bake for 30 minutes. Then gently unfold the foil and allow another 10 minutes to brown.
10. The roll is ready. Allow it to cool slightly and take final shape, after it is separated foil and serve.
11. It can be served whole on a platter or cut into pieces, also on a platter or in portions, on plates.