Despite the plain taste, cauliflower has a rich chemical composition, quite a lot of protein, dietary fiber, and a wide range of vitamins. On its basis, dietary vegetable broths are prepared, and it enriches meat broths for soups not only with useful substances, but also with delicate aroma.
In the season of fresh cauliflower, do not neglect this interesting vegetable and enter it in as many dishes as possible.
As we have already said, delicious soups are made with cabbage. The recipe for one of them - with beef and vegetables - we present to you today. The recipe is designed for multicooker.
- beef meat - 300 g;
- cauliflower - 150 g;
- medium potatoes - 2 pcs .;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc .;
- large onion - 1 pc .;
- carrot - 1 pc .;
- black pepper;
1. Prepare all the necessary products for cooking soup. Wash the meat under cool water. Cut off unwanted parts from the bulbs, potatoes and carrots and wash them thoroughly. In bell pepper we get rid of seeds and rinse along with broccoli.
2. We send prepared meat and a whole onion to the multicooker, fill it with water and set the “Soup” mode for 1, 5 hours.
3. Cut the carrot into half rings.
4. Then cut the potatoes to make small pieces.
5. Split the cauliflower into equal parts.
6. After 1 hour, add chopped vegetables. You should also salt, add black pepper and dill. We deliver to a sound signal.
7. In a deep roomy plate pour fresh and delicious soup.