Pumpkin is often recommended in various diets and for general improvement of the body condition.
Taste even the choice of fruits, so to speak, an amateur.
Therefore, diligent chefs try, inventing various dishes. That will emphasize the sweetness, then set off the pumpkin flavor roasted meat.
Pumpkin Baked in a Multicooker - General Principles of Cooking
• Bake best autumn pumpkin varieties, with dense juicy pulp of bright color. You should not take a large vegetable, as it may be overripe. In a slow cooker, you can bake both a whole pumpkin and pulp chopped into pieces.
• Dessert and diet dishes are prepared from the pumpkin on “Baking”. After adding meat or fish, they prepare hearty meals that can become a full-fledged dinner.
• Before baking, pumpkin and other components of the dish do not require additional heat treatment. All that needs to be done is to wash everything well, cut it according to the recipe, put it in a bowl and start the slow cooker for the specified time in the corresponding program.
Spicy pumpkin baked in a slow cooker
This adapted recipe is also known as “Olympic”. To the Greek gods, he apparently does not have a relationship, but based on the ingredients, it is possible to offer his future champion.
• light seedless raisins - 60 g;
• dense pumpkin pulp - 800 gr .;
• allspice - teaspoon;
• two tablespoons of liquid honey, better than grass;
• salt and grated cinnamon - to taste;
• small lemon size.
1. In a mortar or rolling pin, explain the allspice. Add salt with cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
2. Cut the pumpkin into medium-sized cubes or cubes and place it in a brewing bowl, after having previously greased it with vegetable fat. Add a quarter cup of water, close the lid and turn on in quarter baking mode for half an hour.
3. Squeeze the juice from the lemon, select the bones from it and combine with honey. Without removing the pumpkin pulp from the bowl, sprinkle the dish with the cinnamon-pepper mixture, pour the honey over the top and bring it to readiness on the “Baking” option for 25 minutes.
Pumpkin baked in a slow cooker with garlic sauce
• fresh pumpkin - 600 gr .;
• two large garlic cloves;
• ground dried basil and allspice - to taste;
• a third cup of olive or well-purified vegetable oil.
1. Cut the thick pumpkin pulp without the rind into small bricks and place it in the cooking bowl.
2. In olive oil, add grated garlic or press-pressed garlic, put ground basil and allspice on a small pinch, and salt it. Then stir thoroughly and let stand for about a quarter of an hour.
3. Pour the prepared vegetable pieces into the bowl with the prepared dressing and close the lid of the device.
4. Set the baking mode to one hour and run the program.
Sweet pumpkin baked in a slow cooker with honey
• 700 gr. well ripened pumpkin;
• 50 gr. sugar;
• creamy homemade butter - 50 gr .;
• floral liquid honey;
• drinking boiled water - 50 ml.
1. Use a sharp knife to clean the soft pulp from the seeds and cut them, together with the peel, into neat slices.
2. At the bottom of the cooking bowl, apply a thin layer of butter, pour in water and spread the pumpkin slices.
3. Sprinkle with sugar on top and switch to baking mode for half an hour.
4. Put the finished pumpkin on a large plate and serve, watering with honey.
Pumpkin dessert baked in a slow cooker with apples and banana
• a pound of pumpkin;
• two apples;
• bananas - 2 pcs .;
• ground white bread crumbs;
• cinnamon powder;
• 60 gr. sugar;
• 20 gr. thickened homemade cream;
• 20% sour cream for watering dishes.
1. Cut bananas into rings, pumpkin pulp and peeled apples into slices of approximately the same size.
2. Rub the bottom and sides with butter, sprinkle liberally with breadcrumbs.
3. Gently spread the chopped fruit with pumpkin slices in a bowl and sprinkle with all the cinnamon.
4. Start the baking program for 40 minutes. After the end, spread the ready-made dessert on plates, pour sour cream and sprinkle with sugar on top.
Baked pumpkin in a slow cooker with meat and vegetables - “Appetizing pot”
Pumpkin pots are a popular but rather troublesome dish. The electronic wonder-pot will save a little time, and high-quality pork tenderloin will add to the satiety of the dish.
• small kilogram pumpkin;
• 350 gr. pork (pulp);
• one small carrot;
• homemade cream oil - 20 g .;
• small onion head.
1. Place a pumpkin under a stream of warm water. Carefully wiping it from all sides with a sponge, wash off all the dirt and wipe the vegetable dry with a towel.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut off the thick “lid” from the side of the stem and select the entire fibrous pulp together with the seeds. Then carefully cut a part of the dense pulp so that walls of centimeter thickness remain on all sides.
3. From the inside, grease the vegetable well with slightly softened oil and salt it.
4. Cut off the flesh in small pieces, chop onions in small pieces, and rub carrots on a large grater or chop with a knife in the same way as pumpkin pulp.
5. Combine the chopped vegetables with meat, season with pepper all pounded in a mortar, add a little salt, add crushed garlic and mix thoroughly
6. Put the prepared mass into the pumpkin, place it in the cooking bowl, cover with the “lid” cut from the vegetable and add a little water to the container.
7. Close the lid and start baking mode for two hours.
Pumpkin baked in a slow cooker with sour cream fish
• 1 kg of cod (fillet);
• a pound of pumpkin pulp;
• two large onions;
• 250 gr. low-fat sour cream;
• three eggs;
• 50 gr. “Peasant” oil;
• 250 ml of fatty kefir;
• a small pinch of nutmeg powder;
• Fresh green parsley.
1. Cod fillet cut into wide slices, pumpkin - plates, thin, half rings, chop the onion.
2. On the bottom of the bowl gently spread the pieces of fish. Spread pumpkin slices on it evenly and season with ground nutmeg.
3. Put the onion half rings on the pumpkin and sprinkle them with finely chopped greens. 4. Mix the sour cream with kefir, pour the eggs into the mixture, add salt and, lightly beating, bring to homogeneity. Then gently pour cooked pouring products laid out in the bowl.
5. On the timer, set 1 hour 10 minutes and turn on the device on the “Baking” program.
Pork on pumpkin baked in a slow cooker
A very simple recipe of the most affordable products. Try to start with it, perhaps your homemade will suit it - the meat, soaked with sweet and fragrant pumpkin juice, will become completely unusual. Serving it to the real macho, accompany the dish with spicy Chilean sauce.
• 700 gr. lean pork;
• teaspoon ground paprika;
• five sprigs of fresh parsley;
• a pound of pumpkin;
• onions - 2 heads;
• four spoons of 72% mayonnaise.
1. Choose an oblong pumpkin, rinse it thoroughly with water and cut into thin rings together with the peel.
2. Wash a piece of pork pulp, blot dry with a clean rag. Cut the meat across the grain, centimeter slices, or a little more, thickness. Beat off the pieces, add and season slightly with ground pepper.
3. Pour some refined oil into the brew bowl and place the pumpkin in it, trying to cover the bottom as best you can. If necessary, pieces of vegetable can be cut.
4. On a pumpkin lay a dense layer of broken pork, and on thin onion rings.
5. Spread the entire surface of the onion layer evenly with mayonnaise and sprinkle with paprika powder.
6. Lower the multicooker lid and turn on the device on the “Baking” option, setting the time on the timer one hour.
A classic pumpkin dish baked in a slow cooker
• four large sweet apples;
• three tablespoons of sugar;
• three spoons of raisins, light, seedless;
• one third of a glass of finely chopped walnut kernels;
• a glass of clean water;
• 30% cream;
• a small pinch of ground cinnamon;
• one kilogram of pumpkin;
• 50 gr. “Peasant” oil.
1. Scald raisins with boiling water, cover with hot water for 15 minutes, then squeeze lightly and dry. 2. Separate pumpkin pulp from seeds and rind and cut it into small-sized cubes, the size of a rib is one and a half centimeters.
3. Put the vegetable pieces in the cooking vessel, add butter.
4. Cut the peeled apples into slices, remove the coarse partitions with seeds, and shift them to the pumpkin.
5. Sprinkle all the cinnamon, add raisins, sweeten, mix thoroughly and add half a glass of drinking water to the products.
6. Bake the pumpkin with the apples under the lid with the “Baking” mode selected for forty minutes.
7. Cut the finished pumpkin into portions on plates, put whipped cream on top of strong cream and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Pumpkin Baked in a Multicooker - cooking tricks and helpful tips
• Choose the right pumpkin. Do not purchase fruits with brightly colored skin, this color is more fitting for an ornamental vegetable. For roasting, use table varieties with a pale rind color and bright orange flesh.
• Pay attention to the tail. In a ripe fruit, it dries out on its own, and in an immature it is cut.
• Avoid buying sliced pumpkin. By them it is difficult to determine the degree of maturity, and in terms of hygiene is not the best choice.
• Since the pumpkin does not have its own distinct taste, it is recommended to cook it with spices or spices. For dessert dishes the best option would be vanilla, nutmeg or cinnamon. Black pepper and fresh greens are the perfect complement to meat and fish pumpkin dishes baked in a slow cooker.